Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feelings after one night stand

KrisD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,

Long story short...I met a girl online and we went out on a date.
The date was perfect and we ended up at my place cooking for her.

We had dinner, watched a movie and after the movie I grabbed her hand and took her directly to my bedroom, no explanation given whatsoever. She didn't resist.

We had really intensive sex, she came... But I couldn't, I don't know why and she is a hella of a sexy and attractive bomb...

She stayed at my place until the next evening, we had sex again in the morning, this time I did my job.

When she was about to leave I asked her out again. She said maybe.

I got a call on the next morning from her telling me she can't see us in a long term relationship because I made a move on her and ****ed her! I mean WTF?

Anyway I guess it's a long story. She has ALOT of daddy issues but I have the feeling I fell for her...

I guess this is not for everyone, I don't want to do that again... For now

Oh and one of the reasons she mentioned is because I was too romantic and caring.

P.S
She is 27, I am 26...

Please share your thoughts on this... I don't know how I should feel...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got laid when you didn't expect to. You became needy and desperate. From her perspective, you went from smooth player to desperate beta in about 24 hours.

Regardless of what she says, it's over. She will NEVER feel the same way you did when you busted a move and led her to the bedroom.

Translated into the male experience, it would be like dating some hottie, and waking up next to a 300 pound land whale.

You wouldn't say, "I can't see you again because I didn't know how fat you were," you'd make up a polite excuse, like she did.

Only solution is to date as many girls as you can. The solution to scarcity (which is what inspires neediness) is abundance. The path to abundance is to grab your balls and start getting numbers.

Just like an insurance salesman will knock on tons of doors and get plenty of rejection before he builds a fat book of steady income, so too must you.

So forget this girl and start collecting others.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has ALOT of daddy issuesg.

There it is right there.

Just forget about her.

Sex means NOTHING to women like this and if you were to pursue her and she went along with it you only are setting yourself up for pain later on.

Just forget about her and move on.

Billtx49

Reaction score
but I have the feeling I fell for her..
Oh and one of the reasons she mentioned is because I was too romantic and caring.
Feelings after a one overnight interaction? Scarcity mindset on your part, and don't wear your heart on your sleeve.
Girls with daddy issues pass out sex like candy. For her, it's just part of a routine date, nothing special… It wasn't even necessarily because she liked you.
Be glad she gave you the warning so early. Many men don't ever get one of those and get hurt much later.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Yeah, did this once and only once. Also an online date. Picked her up, took her to my place, watched movie and slowly worked up my nerves. Eventually moved to the bedroom, had hot sex and went to sleep. After she left the next day she basically said I was too nice and told me we could be friends instead. I then replied that being friends was out of the question, period.

Half a week later she basically begged me for another chance. Fucked her a couple more times before figuring out she was a lying slut, so I rejected her instead.

I wasn't immideatly romantic and caring after that, I was skeptical instead until they proved to be worth my care.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who are used to being treated badly don't really know what to do with the nice guy treatment. It's foreign to them. Their issues have taught them that they don't really want to be in a club that would have them as a member. The fact that you liked her made her feel like there was something wrong with you instead of with her. And of course, you gave too much too soon.

So who f***** up? Unfortunately it's on you because it's your job to navigate what kind of girl you are dealing with.

She said she doesn't see you in a long term relationship but that doesn't mean you won't ever get another bang out of it. But you would have to make hard work of it. See other girls.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason you didn't orgasm the first time is probably due to anxiety. No big deal and common with a new girl.
You shouldn't have asked her out while she was still with you. She's picked up some needy vibes from you I'm guessing.
Maybe its a bit of anti slut defense on her part.
Lastly women are crazy and its mostly not your fault, so don't be too hard on yourself.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
One of the things I liked about my last girl was that she wasn't afraid to be spoiled. I would remind her "I'm not spoiling you, I'm spoiling me".

Girls who are offended by being treated right should be locked up.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know bro. Just don't expect a full blown relationship with a girl that slept with you 24 hours after meeting her, and that you met online.

I got a call on the next morning from her telling me she can't see us in a long term relationship because I made a move on her and ****ed her! I mean WTF?
I 100% agree with her. When you take a girl to the bedroom less than 24 hours after meeting her and she DOESNT SAY ANYTHING, you have to know something is up. This type of girl you don't ask out again and you don't bring home to mom, you sleep with her and move on.

Remember men, sex does NOT equal love, relationship, dating, or companionship. Don't expect any of those from a woman, especially one online.

U

user43770

If you met her online, that means she has options beyond anything any of us could imagine.

She's getting hit on in her daily life (if she isn't an ugly), plus she probably has hundreds of emails a week from guys trying to lay her.

Or maybe she has a boyfriend and just wanted to cheat on him...

Don't get too caught up on one chick, man. Ever. Even when you're in a relationship. Make it known (even if you're lying) that you could walk at any second.

Make them chase you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If you met her online, that means she has options beyond anything any of us could imagine.
This really isn't true. She already chose him out of the pack, meaning he was on the cusp of the guys she likes. The fact she has 1000 guys she already doesn't like doesn't really count as more options. Same with gorgeous women. Once they like you, you really don't have to worry about their finding other guys they like better that fast. In fact, the more options she has when she chooses you, the more likely she will be to stay long term.

Consider:
  • If she knows 10 guys and likes you, you are a 1 in 10 guy.
  • If she knows 100 guys and likes you, you are a 1 in 100 guy.
  • If she knows 1000 guys and likes you, you are a 1 in 1000 guy.
Now, in order to replace you, the first girl needs to only meet 10 more guys, while the hottest girl needs to meet 1000 more guys.

Make it known (even if you're lying) that you could walk at any second. Make them chase you.
You do indeed need to make them chase you and it is done by trying to walk away.

A relationship is simply the tension a man feels when he tries to leave a given woman.

The moment she lets you walk, the relationship ends. But you never grovel and she never loses respect for you.

U

user43770

This really isn't true. She already chose him out of the pack, meaning he was on the cusp of the guys she likes. The fact she has 1000 guys she already doesn't like doesn't really count as more options. Same with gorgeous women. Once they like you, you really don't have to worry about their finding other guys they like better that fast. In fact, the more options she has when she chooses you, the more likely she will be to stay long term.

Consider:
  • If she knows 10 guys and likes you, you are a 1 in 10 guy.
  • If she knows 100 guys and likes you, you are a 1 in 100 guy.
  • If she knows 1000 guys and likes you, you are a 1 in 1000 guy.
Now, in order to replace you, the first girl needs to only meet 10 more guys, while the hottest girl needs to meet 1000 more guys.

You do indeed need to make them chase you and it is done by trying to walk away.

A relationship is simply the tension a man feels when he tries to leave a given woman.

The moment she lets you walk, the relationship ends. But you never grovel and she never loses respect for you.
If only women were as logical as you, bud. It would make all of our lives much simpler.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you're not ready to play the game. After meeting a girl online, your only objective should be to fvck her and nothing else. You disinterested her by showing too much interest. Practice spinning plates, FWB situations etc and you'll soon realize that most women are made for fvcking only in most cases. Now go forth, heal and start filling as many holes as you can.

KrisD

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got laid when you didn't expect to. You became needy and desperate. From her perspective, you went from smooth player to desperate beta in about 24 hours.

Regardless of what she says, it's over. She will NEVER feel the same way you did when you busted a move and led her to the bedroom.
Thanks for the insight, I must admit its true. On the date I couldn't care less to be honest but when things got real (and I didn't expected), I ignored everything I was before we go home...

KrisD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feelings after a one overnight interaction? Scarcity mindset on your part, and don't wear your heart on your sleeve.
Girls with daddy issues pass out sex like candy. For her, it's just part of a routine date, nothing special… It wasn't even necessarily because she liked you.
Be glad she gave you the warning so early. Many men don't ever get one of those and get hurt much later.
I never had one night stands before, and from our interaction I thought we have something...anyway stupid me haha.
I guess after all I should be grateful that things ended so rapidly.

KrisD

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason you didn't orgasm the first time is probably due to anxiety. No big deal and common with a new girl.
You shouldn't have asked her out while she was still with you. She's picked up some needy vibes from you I'm guessing.
Maybe its a bit of anti slut defense on her part.
Lastly women are crazy and its mostly not your fault, so don't be too hard on yourself.
Yeah, I've put my guard down and she detected me...anyway, at least got laid!

KrisD

Don Juan
Reaction score

She's getting hit on in her daily life (if she isn't an ugly), plus she probably has hundreds of emails a week from guys trying to lay her.

Or maybe she has a boyfriend and just wanted to cheat on him...

Don't get too caught up on one chick, man. Ever. Even when you're in a relationship. Make it known (even if you're lying) that you could walk at any second.

Make them chase you.
I think you know how right you are, but let me tell you again.
She didn't stopped talking about how rich the guys that chase her are, what cars they have, business...etc..
I basically told her to not bother with me and just go out with them (that was before the date), and she probably saw that I wont chase her and came straight to me. Oh and she drove 40 miles in one direction to see me.
I didn't moved a finger. No regrets.