"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Feeling on missing on things?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Question mainly for older DJs. Did you ever had a feeling that you could done more in dating field? Like dating better girls, doing more fun stuff. Not in depressing way, just like a feeling that you think you missed on something more or good.Like you're married now but you feel man I could've done more. I'm 22 and sometimes I get some crazy feeling that I'm gonna miss on something, even tho I'm dating and sleeping with girls almost every week, I get those thoughts I'm gonna miss on even better girls. Or due to corona I can't go to Ibiza to have a blast. It's weird sh1t really.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
This feeling is pervasive until get closer to 30's, it's your potential calling out to you, but frustration because we don't have all the required resources to max out on Self Development, time being the most valuable one, it's slipping away slow.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
This feeling is pervasive until get closer to 30's, it's your potential calling out to you, but frustration because we don't have all the required resources to max out on Self Development, time being the most valuable one, it's slipping away slow.
Very well said. I don't know if it has something to do with your surroundings,where you live, workplace etc
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Very well said. I don't know if it has something to do with your surroundings,where you live, workplace etc
Your ability to be in the moment and perceive the passage of time wains significantly between your early and late 20's... Preparing early by scheduling all your time will help... We are able to prepare for our prime in a way that women are just unable to, so we should capitalize on that.

Or don't, my life long friend works and plays NHL on Xbox all day, it's sad to watch but hey, it's an easy thing to do when your stoned all the time, but once he's outta weed, you see the panic in his eyes, denial, it's a sad thing man.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Your ability to be in the moment and perceive the passage of time wains significantly between your early and late 20's... Preparing early by scheduling all your time will help... We are able to prepare for our prime in a way that women are just unable to, so we should capitalize on that.

Or don't, my life long friend works and plays NHL on Xbox all day, it's sad to watch but hey, it's an easy thing to do when your stoned all the time, but once he's outta weed, you see the panic in his eyes, denial, it's a sad thing man.
Yeah it's like that loser older brother on key and peele sketch if you watched it. Very sad but a lot of people end up like that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Yeah it's like that loser older brother on key and peele sketch if you watched it. Very sad but a lot of people end up like that.
Most people will end up like that because it is easy and comfortable; first world life is in equal parts a blessing and a curse.

Most of us live under the guise that we have our 80 years to live, this is just untrue.

I used to study ancient samurai who lived by Bushido, and through Bushido, the men who most walked the line closest to death without fear always ended up living the longest.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Most people will end up like that because it is easy and comfortable; first world life is in equal parts a blessing and a curse.

Most of us live under the guise that we have our 80 years to live, this is just untrue.

I used to study ancient samurai who lived by Bushido, and through Bushido, the men who most walked the line closest to death without fear always ended up living the longest.
Yes and a lot of people believe that destiny will make the work and that they can sit on their azzes all day. Ofcourse, that's not true.
 
Top