“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Feeling Like Such a Slut....LOL

darkmenace

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Location
L.A./CA/USA
Have any of you guys, after seeing the success you have with or girls, and seeing how easy it is. Sometimes of having so many girls on you, dont you sometimes feel like such a slut. LOL.

Im tellin you man, heres an example: I recently went to a dance at my school (first dance since being "free" from the girl I was dating) Well I've been having great success in being a DJ, and sometimes I find it so incredible the results I have. Well anyway, at this dance, I was at full power and I wasnt stressing that my ex was there or nothing, so I was looking forward to just dance the night away with new girls. So yeah, well my friend introduced me to his cousin he had taken, he was like "comeon, put that charm on her". So he introduces us, and right then and there I go with the mindset "Im gonna dance with this girl, and its gonna be great." So right then I get some kino going, bring in my witty remarks on the dance, and keep it going. Then I hit her with some C + F and then kino. The funny thing is, is that this is all just happening without me thinking. Im not realizing I did all this till now. So anyway, we dance and we start getting into it. To make a long story short, I was making out with her 30 after I met her. And inside I was just laughing at myself going "Damn, I'm such a man*****, LOL"

Since its been so easy to get girls to makeout or get farther with me real quickly, I dont consider the girls sluts or nothing, I consider myself a slut. It doesnt bring me down, It just cracks me up so much inside. Well what can I say, All part of being a DJ.

So I wanna know if any of you guys felt that way, I mean seen how easy its become for you guys to get girls that you just feel like such a man*****. LOL. Or just realized your potential.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2001
Messages
440
Reaction score
1
Location
victoria
nope, men who pick up a lot are players! im never ashamed, and so are my friends. My mate sometimes calls me man *****, but as a joke.

On the other hand when girls get a lot of girls, well you know.....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top