Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling Like Such a Slut....LOL

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys, after seeing the success you have with or girls, and seeing how easy it is. Sometimes of having so many girls on you, dont you sometimes feel like such a slut. LOL.

Im tellin you man, heres an example: I recently went to a dance at my school (first dance since being "free" from the girl I was dating) Well I've been having great success in being a DJ, and sometimes I find it so incredible the results I have. Well anyway, at this dance, I was at full power and I wasnt stressing that my ex was there or nothing, so I was looking forward to just dance the night away with new girls. So yeah, well my friend introduced me to his cousin he had taken, he was like "comeon, put that charm on her". So he introduces us, and right then and there I go with the mindset "Im gonna dance with this girl, and its gonna be great." So right then I get some kino going, bring in my witty remarks on the dance, and keep it going. Then I hit her with some C + F and then kino. The funny thing is, is that this is all just happening without me thinking. Im not realizing I did all this till now. So anyway, we dance and we start getting into it. To make a long story short, I was making out with her 30 after I met her. And inside I was just laughing at myself going "Damn, I'm such a man*****, LOL"

Since its been so easy to get girls to makeout or get farther with me real quickly, I dont consider the girls sluts or nothing, I consider myself a slut. It doesnt bring me down, It just cracks me up so much inside. Well what can I say, All part of being a DJ.

So I wanna know if any of you guys felt that way, I mean seen how easy its become for you guys to get girls that you just feel like such a man*****. LOL. Or just realized your potential.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nope, men who pick up a lot are players! im never ashamed, and so are my friends. My mate sometimes calls me man *****, but as a joke.

On the other hand when girls get a lot of girls, well you know.....