"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Feeling like biggoal 47 year old HB8

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Matched with a HB8 47 year old on bumble today lol divorced a couple years ago, straight up says she’s anti feminist, very conservative.

Looks 20 years younger than she is. Sent two buddy’s a picture of her. One thought 30, the other said 34-36. Way past the wall but looking better than a lot of the women younger than 30. If it didn’t show age I’d be guessing mid 30s too.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Makeup does wonders bro.
Yea and these smartphone cameras now too do a good job of hiding our fine lines and acne scars and such.

47 year olds actually use bumble? I hardly see them on bumble. Usually when I get someone liking me on bumble it's flight attendants because the airport is less than 2 miles from me.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
She replied tonight again, HB9 42 year old. She went out shopping with her sister after work. She said she was going to see if her friends would want to meet up for a drink downtown and invite me but it was pretty late she felt. She is tight on time this weekend she thinks but she wants to meet she said.

Wtf does that mean for a first dating meeting with her friends? Is that like a pre date? Lol if that's the case then I hope she has a orgy in mind and her friends are hot. I'm also texting with a hb7 39 yr old 50 miles away
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Matched with a HB8 47 year old on bumble today lol divorced a couple years ago, straight up says she’s anti feminist, very conservative.

Looks 20 years younger than she is. Sent two buddy’s a picture of her. One thought 30, the other said 34-36. Way past the wall but looking better than a lot of the women younger than 30. If it didn’t show age I’d be guessing mid 30s too.
Why such high requirements to get laid? Geez, fvck the b!tch already. I'm sure her mouth/pus/ass is better than your hand.. Taking advice from biggoal for dating and the ladies? Seriously? That's like finding water in a desert.
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Why such high requirements to get laid? Geez, fvck the b!tch already. I'm sure her mouth/pus/ass is better than your hand.. Taking advice from biggoal for dating and the ladies? Seriously? That's like finding water in a desert.
Not requirements lol just some details I found interesting/different than most of the women I’ve been seeing.

Not taking advice from biggoal haha just thought it was funny because here he’s posting all these threads about old ladies saying they are “HB 8s and 9s”. Never would have thought I’d be looking at a woman that’s 47 thinking damn she’s a HB. Met her last night, definitely looks just as good as her pictures.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
If we are talking internet I would never ever rate them until I see them in person. I've been decieved and catfished by girls in their 20s that I video chatted with!
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Yeah until you see her in person I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
If we are talking internet I would never ever rate them until I see them in person. I've been decieved and catfished by girls in their 20s that I video chatted with!
Yeah, the last Tinder date I went on was yet another lesson learned. Mid-20-something, pics looked good, but goddamn she hid the weight really well. Total serial-dater/free-meal hoe.

The increasingly-rare times I bother to swipe I'm mostly on the lookout for hiding age and face issues, and can usually spot land-whales in disguise. This one slipped through my radar, and bit by bit I move closer to the inexorable truth that it's not worth any of my mental bandwidth, never mind the time actually going out to meet the occasional match.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
I truly don't know what is going through their minds, I mean on the one hand yeah we are shallow, but on the other hand it says so much about their dishonesty when those land whales show up
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Not requirements lol just some details I found interesting/different than most of the women I’ve been seeing.

Not taking advice from biggoal haha just thought it was funny because here he’s posting all these threads about old ladies saying they are “HB 8s and 9s”. Never would have thought I’d be looking at a woman that’s 47 thinking damn she’s a HB. Met her last night, definitely looks just as good as her pictures.
Then fvck her and see how it goes. She has a pus right? They are custom made for penis insertion. Get to it.
 
Top