Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling like biggoal 47 year old HB8

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matched with a HB8 47 year old on bumble today lol divorced a couple years ago, straight up says she’s anti feminist, very conservative.

Looks 20 years younger than she is. Sent two buddy’s a picture of her. One thought 30, the other said 34-36. Way past the wall but looking better than a lot of the women younger than 30. If it didn’t show age I’d be guessing mid 30s too.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Makeup does wonders bro.
Yea and these smartphone cameras now too do a good job of hiding our fine lines and acne scars and such.

47 year olds actually use bumble? I hardly see them on bumble. Usually when I get someone liking me on bumble it's flight attendants because the airport is less than 2 miles from me.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She replied tonight again, HB9 42 year old. She went out shopping with her sister after work. She said she was going to see if her friends would want to meet up for a drink downtown and invite me but it was pretty late she felt. She is tight on time this weekend she thinks but she wants to meet she said.

Wtf does that mean for a first dating meeting with her friends? Is that like a pre date? Lol if that's the case then I hope she has a orgy in mind and her friends are hot. I'm also texting with a hb7 39 yr old 50 miles away

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Matched with a HB8 47 year old on bumble today lol divorced a couple years ago, straight up says she’s anti feminist, very conservative.

Looks 20 years younger than she is. Sent two buddy’s a picture of her. One thought 30, the other said 34-36. Way past the wall but looking better than a lot of the women younger than 30. If it didn’t show age I’d be guessing mid 30s too.
Why such high requirements to get laid? Geez, fvck the b!tch already. I'm sure her mouth/pus/ass is better than your hand.. Taking advice from biggoal for dating and the ladies? Seriously? That's like finding water in a desert.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why such high requirements to get laid? Geez, fvck the b!tch already. I'm sure her mouth/pus/ass is better than your hand.. Taking advice from biggoal for dating and the ladies? Seriously? That's like finding water in a desert.
Not requirements lol just some details I found interesting/different than most of the women I’ve been seeing.

Not taking advice from biggoal haha just thought it was funny because here he’s posting all these threads about old ladies saying they are “HB 8s and 9s”. Never would have thought I’d be looking at a woman that’s 47 thinking damn she’s a HB. Met her last night, definitely looks just as good as her pictures.

Reaction score
If we are talking internet I would never ever rate them until I see them in person. I've been decieved and catfished by girls in their 20s that I video chatted with!

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah until you see her in person I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If we are talking internet I would never ever rate them until I see them in person. I've been decieved and catfished by girls in their 20s that I video chatted with!
Yeah, the last Tinder date I went on was yet another lesson learned. Mid-20-something, pics looked good, but goddamn she hid the weight really well. Total serial-dater/free-meal hoe.

The increasingly-rare times I bother to swipe I'm mostly on the lookout for hiding age and face issues, and can usually spot land-whales in disguise. This one slipped through my radar, and bit by bit I move closer to the inexorable truth that it's not worth any of my mental bandwidth, never mind the time actually going out to meet the occasional match.

Reaction score
I truly don't know what is going through their minds, I mean on the one hand yeah we are shallow, but on the other hand it says so much about their dishonesty when those land whales show up

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not requirements lol just some details I found interesting/different than most of the women I’ve been seeing.

Not taking advice from biggoal haha just thought it was funny because here he’s posting all these threads about old ladies saying they are “HB 8s and 9s”. Never would have thought I’d be looking at a woman that’s 47 thinking damn she’s a HB. Met her last night, definitely looks just as good as her pictures.
Then fvck her and see how it goes. She has a pus right? They are custom made for penis insertion. Get to it.