Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling big changes after my last decisions

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I took courage to broke my relationship, left my dad's company job and the house he owns that I used to live... Some big shifts are coming.

Idk but I'm on my second week and my energy is so high... Finish my mobile game dev (I develop casual games and do all the music production, coding and graphic design by myself), and already published that on Google Play (Portuguese and English).

I began to make calisthenics beginners workouts and my body is changing... Like I'm feeling more strong in all aspects. Also more confident.

Working hard on my UX designer website to start getting some freelancers until I find a jog on that field... And it's being amazing. I just found that I love that field.

Good looking women are hitting me again. Before that I was like a unattractive guy... Maybe cause I changed my energy and confidence.

I'm loving my new place, it's a fcking good sensation. Now my parents are trying to make me gave up on here and go to a new house they are saying to my family they are going to buy for me. It seems they saw that I was serious about leaving, and they are realizing that I'm way better without that emotional abuse situations they used to spill on me.

I know I will have some difficult situations going forward, but I haven't felt that way in a long time.

I have so much to thank to a lot of guys here who took their time to help me... I feel so grateful for that and I remember all the things you said to me. It's like I was a child and now I'm growing up... Learning with your experiences and lessons. I don't know if I'm on a position to retribute all that lessons, but I will always feel in debt with everyone here.

It was like I was on a cage, and now I'm free from that. Really crazy that feeling.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I took courage to broke my relationship, left my dad's company job and the house he owns that I used to live... Some big shifts are coming.

Idk but I'm on my second week and my energy is so high... Finish my mobile game dev (I develop casual games and do all the music production, coding and graphic design by myself), and already published that on Google Play (Portuguese and English).

I began to make calisthenics beginners workouts and my body is changing... Like I'm feeling more strong in all aspects. Also more confident.

Working hard on my UX designer website to start getting some freelancers until I find a jog on that field... And it's being amazing. I just found that I love that field.

Good looking women are hitting me again. Before that I was like a unattractive guy... Maybe cause I changed my energy and confidence.

I'm loving my new place, it's a fcking good sensation. Now my parents are trying to make me gave up on here and go to a new house they are saying to my family they are going to buy for me. It seems they saw that I was serious about leaving, and they are realizing that I'm way better without that emotional abuse situations they used to spill on me.

I know I will have some difficult situations going forward, but I haven't felt that way in a long time.

I have so much to thank to a lot of guys here who took their time to help me... I feel so grateful for that and I remember all the things you said to me. It's like I was a child and now I'm growing up... Learning with your experiences and lessons. I don't know if I'm on a position to retribute all that lessons, but I will always feel in debt with everyone here.

It was like I was on a cage, and now I'm free from that. Really crazy that feeling.
Your energy is going to be high and "free" unless you bring that old environment into the new. There was nothing wrong with you. You see how much of a detriment "bad" and "controlling" relationships are to your life. Completely prevent it going forward.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Make a goal to make a SHYT TON of progress in the next year, you can get so much more done without all that bullshyt in your hair.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a goal to make a SHYT TON of progress in the next year, you can get so much more done without all that bullshyt in your hair.
That's all true man!!

And the scary thing is how I'm losing weight... It seem like the emotional weight I was carrying was reflecting on my body weight too.

Now it's time to work hard and build my new life out of those old stuffs!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
That's all true man!!

And the scary thing is how I'm losing weight... It seem like the emotional weight I was carrying was reflecting on my body weight too.

Your level of cortisol dropped from reduction of stress. Cortisol hangs on to fat. Remove the cortisol(stress) and its easier to drop weight.
Cortisol levels drop when you're getting regular sleeps too.

Caffeine intake reduction so I could get regular, deeper sleeps, was the first thing my dietition told me to accomplish.

Your life is more improved, happy for you, keep up the good, productive work too. Congrats on publishing your project.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your level of cortisol dropped from reduction of stress. Cortisol hangs on to fat. Remove the cortisol(stress) and its easier to drop weight.
Cortisol levels drop when you're getting regular sleeps too.

Caffeine intake reduction so I could get regular, deeper sleeps, was the first thing my dietition told me to accomplish.

Your life is more improved, happy for you, keep up the good, productive work too. Congrats on publishing your project.
Thanks man! =)

Haven't thought about that cortisol situation... That really makes sense. On caffeine I try no to drink after 2pm... When I do that I tend to sleep midnight or later.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all true man!!

Dude the bad environment backs up your metabolism and your male hormones are suppressed.

Im gonna guess your d1ck even gets harder and you bust a harder ejaculation. Your reading is easier. You feel pleasure where that was blocked before. Etc.

Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude the bad environment backs up your metabolism and your male hormones are suppressed.

Im gonna guess your d1ck even gets harder and you hust a harder ejaculation. Your reading is easier. You feel pleasure where that was blocked before. Etc.
That's why I felt a really low libido when there was a fight with them.

It's getting a way better... My sexual drive, erection is better than never! Not like a compulsive sexual desire, but a stronger and controlled one.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I felt a really low libido when there was a fight with them.

It's getting a way better... My sexual drive, erection is better than never! Not like a compulsive sexual desire, but a stronger and controlled one.
They had your dyck "dead in the dirt", and were playing you for "stupid". All that gaslighting and propaganda and minimization, etc does take it's toll.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been two weeks. Make it a month then three. Then six then 12. Then 2 yrs, 3 yrs and on and on. Keep going.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They had your dyck "dead in the dirt", and were playing you for "stupid". All that gaslighting and propaganda and minimization, etc does take it's toll.
Yeah man... I remember the time I went to hospital with high blood pressure... 3 days ago I heard a lot of sh1t from my dad and went the whole weekend feeling bad and sick.

I will never accept that again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man... I remember the time I went to hospital with high blood pressure... 3 days ago I heard a lot of sh1t from my dad and went the whole weekend feeling bad and sick.

I will never accept that again.
Dude cut off those communications on aall channels, phone, text, social media, any "cross connections" ( people who act as agent for them ), cut it all off. This is your life.

They were getting something out of you by keeping you shut down and minimized. Trust me on that. They will keep coming back to try to take that from you. Build you strength up. It takes time away from them. And if you did meet them a year or more from now, would you treating them like shyt be so bad?

They were USING you... And they knew it.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude cut off those communications on aall channels, phone, text, social media, any "cross connections" ( people who act as agent for them ), cut it all off. This is your life.

They were getting something out of you by keeping you shut down and minimized. Trust me on that. They will keep coming back to try to take that from you. Build you strength up. It takes time away from them. And if you did meet them a year or more from now, would you treating them like shyt be so bad?

They were USING you... And they knew it.
I just did that... Cut all contact, but my mom try to email me and call me. My dad kind of forced her to pretend she is friendly with me to try to get my address, etc. I'm just ignoring.

And as people are questioning their actions as parents, now they said that they will buy a small house for me and will transfer it to my name as the owner. Do you think I believed in that? Never! hahaha... Just another way to try to make me back to this thing they do.

They said they love me, they worry about me... But their actions go completely against that.

It's really hard that leaving stuff... But man, I'm way better now... And my mind is getting back to a healthy state.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did that... Cut all contact, but my mom try to email me and call me. My dad kind of forced her to pretend she is friendly with me to try to get my address, etc. I'm just ignoring.

And as people are questioning their actions as parents, now they said that they will buy a small house for me and will transfer it to my name as the owner. Do you think I believed in that? Never! hahaha... Just another way to try to make me back to this thing they do.

They said they love me, they worry about me... But their actions go completely against that.

It's really hard that leaving stuff... But man, I'm way better now... And my mind is getting back to a healthy state.
and they will do more, why? you gave then power, now you removed said power so they are feeling it, I do recommend you block her e-mail and don't talk with then again, and keep doing your things, and most important of all never falter