"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Feeling anxious right now about taking on new potential plates

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
Got a few new interests in the past two or so weeks. one that was cooked up for a few months, another that just kind of fell into my lap through a mutual, and now some chick i met at a party and banged.. and honestly im feeling anxious. i know this sounds like some pu$sy sh!t and i can hear my boy telling me right now "man up pu$$y" "you're being such a little *****" lol love the guy though. I just feel like something is going to implode here,

Now to be fair, should make it very clear that I've had a lot of drama, stress and messed up reputation amongst different circles because of my ways.. Went from people thinking I'm a mysognist, to dudes really feeling like i would take their girls or try to in one circle, to being the victim of a smear campaign by a crazy ***** that i should have never messed with in another circle. I've also had the toxic bpd ex (some of you know exactly what the **** im talking about)..

and now I'm here, spinning plates, and taking on potentially new ones. well, let me take back the term spinning plates, because, while ihave 3 plates, i've almost stone walled one girl for acting up and trying to pull games on me, my main plate is my main fvckbuddy, the other plate is my side pce but i see her about once a month (she must be a star athlete the way shes playing the field, but ic ant blame her. sex is fun and we're all sluts to an extent).

all in all, i might just be feeling this way because i've literally been drinking all week and popping Adderall's to get through work. Its helped me get me some good action recently but I usually dont take adderall unless i absolutely need it despite being prescribed.

I think i just need to cool out for a bit and stop drinking and popping these Addie's (not typical for me at all.. i usually only drink once a week or every other weekend)

Thanks for hearing my little rant. Any insight is appreciated.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Do you ever meditate? I find doing this for 15 or 20 minutes in the morning and then again right before bed helps clear my mind and really helps keep a zen like calmness.

Tai chi also helps with this if done regularly. I thought it was BS but my trainer had me doing it for a while and I felt amazing...

Balancing energy both internally and externally helps a lot with anxiety...
 

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
Do you ever meditate? I find doing this for 15 or 20 minutes in the morning and then again right before bed helps clear my mind and really helps keep a zen like calmness.

Tai chi also helps with this if done regularly. I thought it was BS but my trainer had me doing it for a while and I felt amazing...

Balancing energy both internally and externally helps a lot with anxiety...
I used to meditate a bit and it was actually quite helpful i felt my life went a bit more fluid. Just stopped for a while. Funny enough though, I actually tried tai chi and read about it a few months back and that stuff is legit. Thanks for reminding me about it. Will definitely put both of these into my routine and see how it goes.
 
Top