Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling anxious right now about taking on new potential plates

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Got a few new interests in the past two or so weeks. one that was cooked up for a few months, another that just kind of fell into my lap through a mutual, and now some chick i met at a party and banged.. and honestly im feeling anxious. i know this sounds like some pu$sy sh!t and i can hear my boy telling me right now "man up pu$$y" "you're being such a little *****" lol love the guy though. I just feel like something is going to implode here,

Now to be fair, should make it very clear that I've had a lot of drama, stress and messed up reputation amongst different circles because of my ways.. Went from people thinking I'm a mysognist, to dudes really feeling like i would take their girls or try to in one circle, to being the victim of a smear campaign by a crazy ***** that i should have never messed with in another circle. I've also had the toxic bpd ex (some of you know exactly what the **** im talking about)..

and now I'm here, spinning plates, and taking on potentially new ones. well, let me take back the term spinning plates, because, while ihave 3 plates, i've almost stone walled one girl for acting up and trying to pull games on me, my main plate is my main fvckbuddy, the other plate is my side pce but i see her about once a month (she must be a star athlete the way shes playing the field, but ic ant blame her. sex is fun and we're all sluts to an extent).

all in all, i might just be feeling this way because i've literally been drinking all week and popping Adderall's to get through work. Its helped me get me some good action recently but I usually dont take adderall unless i absolutely need it despite being prescribed.

I think i just need to cool out for a bit and stop drinking and popping these Addie's (not typical for me at all.. i usually only drink once a week or every other weekend)

Thanks for hearing my little rant. Any insight is appreciated.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you ever meditate? I find doing this for 15 or 20 minutes in the morning and then again right before bed helps clear my mind and really helps keep a zen like calmness.

Tai chi also helps with this if done regularly. I thought it was BS but my trainer had me doing it for a while and I felt amazing...

Balancing energy both internally and externally helps a lot with anxiety...

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Do you ever meditate? I find doing this for 15 or 20 minutes in the morning and then again right before bed helps clear my mind and really helps keep a zen like calmness.

Tai chi also helps with this if done regularly. I thought it was BS but my trainer had me doing it for a while and I felt amazing...

Balancing energy both internally and externally helps a lot with anxiety...
I used to meditate a bit and it was actually quite helpful i felt my life went a bit more fluid. Just stopped for a while. Funny enough though, I actually tried tai chi and read about it a few months back and that stuff is legit. Thanks for reminding me about it. Will definitely put both of these into my routine and see how it goes.