"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

feel really bad

Alex_L

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
UK
This girl i've known for 2 years been very close too actually and I decided friday that i'd play ganji games (i.e walk away too stop her bull****) .. so i wrote her an email friday where i basically called her a slag and stuff and sed shed be pregenant within a year, that i werent bothered bout her no more and that i was gonna walk away, cause she had messed me about.

She texted me saturday night ( she hadnt read my email by then ) and i just told her t **** off and that i werent bother,.. she then sent me loads of texts asking me why i was bein a nasty ****, and asked me too ring up up an apologise (which i never, just ignored her)

Today came (sunday) and i pick up my phone bout 8 tonight and noticed i had a missed called a text from her,..the texted sed i just wanted too say goodbye.... so i ran her up and she was crying,.. and i just carried on acting really cold...... :S I feel really bad now, I'm not a bad person.. i only did it cause i felt it was a game , but her crying mae me think.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NYC
Alex in regards to your reference to Ganji games.

I think what you should have done was not let her know you were going to walk away and not be "bothered" with her, then hit the power button and cut off all contact. That will test her true interest level and if she really likes you she will come crawling back.

YOu are suppose to ganji a girl when they don't expect it.
 

Alex_L

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
UK
Originally posted by Interpol
You're an idiot.

Blatantly insulting a girl has absolutely nothing to do with Ganji games. There is no good reason she should ever talk to you again.

I know insulting her aint in the rules for ganji,.. but she had gained all the power and she had plenty of other men crawling all over her .. I truely acting like i didnt care.. and I don't thin k i should of done that .. she sed the things I sed have hurt her more than anything anyone has ever sed too her :(
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Why did you call her names? Did she deserve it?

Acting like you didnt care you say... no my friend, you acted like a pretty big *******.

If no, apologize for your actions. And do not say "IT IS AFC TO APOLOGIZE". What you did was ****ed up, now have the balls to call her back and apologize for your actions. Just know that she has no reason to talk to you again, like said by another member of the board.

Calling a girl names like that is part of Ganji Games? HAHAHAHAHA

She cried because she probably had feelings for you.

Oh by the way, if you had any means of getting with her you probably blew your chances
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Alex_L
I truely acting like i didnt care..
No, you were acting like a moron. And a rude one at that.

Next time you want to show someone you don't care, just walk away. Don't preach about walking away, just do it man. Works wonders, surprisingly.:rolleyes:

And she has plenty of guys around her as you say? So what, deal with it. Any good looking girl does. I don't think you're after 'playing' these Ganji Games at all, you're just jealous of something and the best way you could deal with it was to speak to her like you did.

Rude. Idiot. Simple.
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
I feel for this chick :(

You didn't act like a "man", you acted like a little brat; first announcing you were taking your toys and going home, then throwing dirt in her face. I'm sure that will make her want to come crawling to you.

How does doing what you did elicit value to her?

I guess this is just an example of how limited knowledge can be more dangerous than none at all. Text her right now and tell her how much of a $hit a$$ you are. Use those words too, and don't post again until you do.
 
Top