Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel Like Im Being Cornered

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is petty.

He dates a single mom and expects to be treated like a king?

Only a cuck dates single mom's and after being warned repeatedly on this site they deserved everything coming their way.

Feminine imperative = her survival (lifestyle) 1st and that of her offsprings being 2nd.

OP as a man is merely an extention or means to fulfil the feminine imperative of that single mom.

When are men going to learn to use their brains?
I guess
When you dont have choice or abundance its hard, not pointing the finger at op.
Sometime mom are hot af.

Best way to learn is with experience, or should i say bad experience.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I guess
When you dont have choice or abundance its hard.
All men have a choice, we're been blessed with it much more then women will ever have but he choose that path out of laziness or pure complacency to better himself and settled for less.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All men have a choice, we're been blessed with it much more then women will ever have but he choose that path out of laziness or pure complacency to better himself and settled for less.
Did the same in the past (not a single mom however) but i wasted alot of my precious time on a subpar women.
I have learn.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
As for the ladies posting in this thread, you gals keep pointing towards the deed and keep trying to put down a new poster here with narratives surrounding the deed.

Shameful tactics.

It's not the deed but the intent behind the deed by OP's woman that's the topic.

It is clear what her intent is to any proper man here.

Ur job ladies is to protect men on this site by advising them on how to proceed with cases such as this otherwise u r useless.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone needs to learn some lessons on their own. I think we are losing sight that the OP was suddenly confronted with the stark realization that at some point if he continues this relationship the daughter becomes part of the equation. If he is cool with that then he should put the thing together but that’s his choice. If he wants nothing to do with the single mom he should NOT put the furniture together.... there are a ton of variables no one knows... does the single mom have brothers a dad or an uncle? Theoretically this could be a test on her part to see if he is ready for further commitment and he will do more harm than good by being nice and putting the furniture together. If he’s going to bail.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill @Spaz I’m one to advise about how to handle wiley women from the ladies’ locker room & really so are the other gals.

This is petty on the part of the OP. He’s not scoring any attraction points through his pettiness. Nor is he doing a simple task for which she can appreciate him later.

My guy sometimes cleans the pool or does other things to be helpful to me. Rarely do I need to ask. But let me tell you something. I notice that he does those things and I appreciate him and show my gratitude not only through words but through spoiling him in various ways.

OP cuts off his nose to spite his face here. Not wise.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Chill @Spaz I’m one to advise about how to handle wiley women from the ladies’ locker room & really so are the other gals.

This is petty on the part of the OP. He’s not scoring any attraction points through his pettiness. Nor is he doing a simple task for which she can appreciate him later.

My guy sometimes cleans the pool or does other things to be helpful to me. Rarely do I need to ask. But let me tell you something. I notice that he does those things and I appreciate him and show my gratitude not only through words but through spoiling him in various ways.

OP cuts off his nose to spite his face here. Not wise.
There's a male and a female's job scope when it comes to relationships, cleaning pool or assisting in traditional male work at the house is part and parcel of being masculine.

But the thread here is not about the deed itself.

It's the intent behind her request and yes its petty since he himself knowingly got into that predicament.

He should not have wasted that single mom's time nor his in the 1st place.

If its just for sex/companionship then that's fine, boundaries was needed early on, even that I wouldn't recommend to any man who is young or rather below 50.

In OP case, the solution is either u r 100% in or u r not.

If u r not or reluctant, then be fair to urself and to that single mom. Let her find another man. There's tons of provider man out there hungry to prove themselves worthy of being a cuck. Let them.

Any man exposed to red pill ideology can never truly be happy with a single mom when he's young and virile. You know too much, the shift in the way you think will inevitably ruin any long term chances.

Now OP simply needs to choose the path he wants to lead but don't come running back here crying blood after getting sound advice from the forum.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't even be in this situation. Stop dating single moms.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very mixed responses as expected. I guess you can say I had her meet me in the middle and had the coworker's boyfriend assist me in putting the stuff together. Afterwards my gf cooked us dinner and bought me some beer. Everybody won.

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that was an adult solution. Win win. You showed leadership and security as a man should. Congrats!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad it worked out but it was a stupid question.

Are you involved with her or not? If you are, and you agreed to help her move some heavy stuff, then help her with her kid's stuff too. What kind of d*ck would not do that?

The issue here is whether you should be messing with a single mom when you don't care about her kid.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad it worked out but it was a stupid question.

Are you involved with her or not? If you are, and you agreed to help her move some heavy stuff, then help her with her kid's stuff too. What kind of d*ck would not do that?

The issue here is whether you should be messing with a single mom when you don't care about her kid.
You missed the point of the post but it's all good.