"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

"feel free to give me a call"

tracy1122

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
51
i actually left him a brief email telling him i had a great time and that i would love to do it again! this was like 4 days ago! I take it to be a blow off since i havent heard from him but i was just curious i guess how you would handle it if a guy decides to pop up again say, like after two weeks of not calling, the proper way to respond... Perhaps I took it all too seriouslly? He does live about an hour north of me though, could the distance be an issue?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Well, you're asking a guy how he would
respond to a guy.... a bit confusing...
Not all guys are the same, but an email like you describe would turn me off.
I think it's the way it's phrased.
An hour away is a consideration.
If he called after 2 weeks, and didn't have
a really good reason, I would say forget about him. An alternate response might
be something like, ..."well, I'm busy right now, but give me a call again in a couple weeks."
If he called then, at least that would show
some persistence - then maybe he's worth
another try.
 

tracy1122

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
51
geez-just when i think im done, he ends up calling me today! i kept it light for 10 minutes and then said i had to go because my friend was here to pick me up. he then said he would like to take me out next week if he has time and if he could call me back on monday- i said no prob. now, does this sound sincere or do you think hes just chatting me up??
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
You handled it well, and yes, I think he's
sincere. Let me know what happens.
 
Top