Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feedback! please... wasting time?

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
ok, ive been noticing this girl in my summer class for a couple of weeks now. i've noticed that she checks me out during class. its one of those things where you catch them looking at you and then they turn kinda thing. anyhow today i finally got a chance to talk to her after class. had great conversation and everything, and found out she has a boyfriend. so i say fvck it, dont want to waste my time messing with someone with a man. so we ended the convo and as i walk ago she asked for my number,so i gave it to her.

my question is should i even bother messing with this chick? or say fvck it and it doesnt hurt to try!

rjames407

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you find out she had a BF from her, or someone else? Either way, she asked for YOUR number, that being an IOI, my thought process for this one is always, her BF must be an AFC, so there is nothing to stop you. I'd go for it, however be cautious, because even though her BF maybe an AFC she may be 'too nice' to be disloyal. Women like to swing from 'one branch to the next' so get to know her a bit better, give her a call say 'we should go for coffee'.

Don't get oneitis though, because as I said she may remain loyal to her BF and has to make sure that if she does want to replace him, you are the right match.

Good luck fella

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
thanks RJAMES407, good advice, but whats AFC, IOI, oneitis? i have no idea what that means.

rjames407

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC - average frustrated chump, someone who follows women around like a puppy dog and caters to their every whim, ie someone a woman has no respect for.

IOI - indicators of interest, these are things women will do to demonstrate they are interested - play with hair (although common even if not interested), touch you, ask for your number...common sense really.

Oneitis - when you become so obsessed with one woman that you devote all your attention to her and she is suffocated and her interest depreciates. If you turn the situation around: would you like a girl that devoted all her attention to you and wouldnt leave you alone...i certainly wouldnt!

Hope that helps

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think playing with hair is far too ambiguous as an IOI. I notice girls doing this all the time around me - even ones that I don't like and clearly don't show any interest.

Aktat

Don Juan
Reaction score
was she the one telling you about the boyfriend? if she calls you, meet her up and just be honest with her: ask what she wants if she´s already in a relationship. it doesn´t hav eto be harder than that. It´s stupid and time consuming to play games.

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
Aktat said:
was she the one telling you about the boyfriend? if she calls you, meet her up and just be honest with her: ask what she wants if she´s already in a relationship. it doesn´t hav eto be harder than that. It´s stupid and time consuming to play games.
well, the boyfriend thing kinda came up during the conversation... i didnt ask her or anything. I'm just gonna call her up to kick it, see what what happens

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
that he's bad!... gets into lots of trouble. that's it! didnt really asked her about him.

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hbxdoode said:
ok, ive been noticing this girl in my summer class for a couple of weeks now. i've noticed that she checks me out during class. its one of those things where you catch them looking at you and then they turn kinda thing. anyhow today i finally got a chance to talk to her after class. had great conversation and everything, and found out she has a boyfriend. so i say fvck it, dont want to waste my time messing with someone with a man. so we ended the convo and as i walk ago she asked for my number,so i gave it to her.

my question is should i even bother messing with this chick? or say fvck it and it doesnt hurt to try!
Say "fvck it, it doesn't hurt to try!"

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
well, i texted her yesterday just to see what she was doing... texted back and forth couple times, then she calls me, we talked for bout 15 minutes. she said she was going to her friends house then to her bf's. i told her we should kick it tonight(which is yesterday) if she gets bored hanging out with her bf, and she said she was gonna spend the night there, and that maybe next time!.... so what you guys think?

Attractology

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roll with it...

Some of the most attractive women I have met and been with had boyfriends, at least in the beginning. And personally I think if you ruled out going after any woman who may be taken - regardless of knowing the quality of her relationship - you would be doing yourself a huge disservice.

If she asked you for your number and has been talking to you you're in, and I doubt she is satisfied in her relationship. You sound like a nice guy and remember your mindset is that she would be better off with you, so who cares about the guy, don't ask her about him.

A girl with a boyfriend isn't going to be quite as spontaneous as a single girl because she may need to give her boyfriend an excuse. Next time you talk to her mention something cool going on in your area a few days out, maybe something you and your friends (preferably including other girls) are going to. At the end of the conversation invite her to come tag along with you because it will be a good time.

She sounds like she's into you, keep it up and don't be afraid to let her see you hanging out with other girls either - she's the one with the bf.

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
good sh!t attractology, i feel what youre sayin. its not like am desperate, i have no problem meeting girls, the only thing is that i'm quite picky, i tend to meet single girls and mess around and feel something wrong with them as an excuse. but this girl she's really cool, only exception from the others is that she has a bf.
well, ill see her in class in couple days, ill see what i can do.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that have boyfriends and talk to guys are looking for branches to swing on. There really isn't anyway that you could lose with this chick. Make her a fb and have your fun. Don't pursue a relationship, just have fun with her. Once you do, she'll want to leave her man for you. Don't try to take her away from her man. Don't even talk about him. Don't guide her mind to him, but take her mind off of him by having fun with her and not giving a crap whether it goes anywhere.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she gave you her number, she's interested. Call her, plan a date where you can get her alone, and make a move. That should get to the bottom of everything. Stop over-thinking things. A boyfriend means nothing.

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
i've never tried to hollar at a chick with a bf before, so this is new to me. ill see her in class this tuesday and will start from there, i will give myself 2 weeks from tuesday to see if i can fvck her or atlease have some kind of advancement!

rjames407

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weeks is a bit of a tight deadline, remember she has a bf, there is little chance that you are going to see her enough and develop a sufficient enough relationship for her to think that you are a good enough replacement for her bf in two weeks. Patience.....I'd go with two weeks for 'some kind of advancement', and when I say that i mean coffee/drink/lunch and then judge it on that.

Good luck

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
i kinda have the same question. chicks in situation like this, will they call you and make the effort, let say if they're find you attracted or what not. or you'll have to be the one who will have to do most of the work? thanks