Steelie Dan
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2004
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 67
Hey all agian,
I posted a few questions over the past few weeks, but to bring you all up to speed. Asked HB8 girl out. Date #1, dinner, drinks, hard time figuring our IL. She gives me hug, and says that she will call me about going out to a restuarant we talked about over dinner. I wait two days, and bam, get an email last Monday asking me to join her on Friday. Date #2, we go to dinner, I then get us a cab and go to a Beer & Wine tasting event, back to her pad, heavy makeout. I call her the next day and say, "Hey I'm going to chill out with a pizza and a few movies, you are welcome to come by if you want. She does later in the evening. Heavy kissing again, get her into the bed. And keep working past a few objections, we get naked. I go down on her, she goes down on me, but she dose not spend the night, which I'm fine with. She then invites me to go to the beach with her the next day. I say yes. We walk on the beach, find a nice place to lay down, and exchange some kisses and Kino.
So I think things are good, but she tells me that the night before was an accident. I say, "There are no accidents..." And that was that. She also says that she is surprised that I/we got this far because she knows that I'm very in touch with my feelings, which intimidates her, and she does not like to talk about her feelings. She has not been in a relationship for over 6 years. What is she trying to tell me?
I really like her, but I don't want to be the one to start asking the question "Where are we going with this?" or say things like "I really like hanging with you, I would love to see where this goes." I mean I like her, and I would be interested in seeing if we would be viable in a LTR. But I also know that I can walk away at anytime and go "NEXT!" Which feels good.
Anyone been in the same situaution? Any feedback? I really felt the control flow go back to her yesterday. I was feeling so much more in control before. When we where driving back I just clammed up and was waiting for her to says things, which she did every 15 minutes. Then quiet again. I was not going to go down that "feelings" road with her. Maybe she was testing me.
Feedback...PLEASE!
Thanks,
SD
I posted a few questions over the past few weeks, but to bring you all up to speed. Asked HB8 girl out. Date #1, dinner, drinks, hard time figuring our IL. She gives me hug, and says that she will call me about going out to a restuarant we talked about over dinner. I wait two days, and bam, get an email last Monday asking me to join her on Friday. Date #2, we go to dinner, I then get us a cab and go to a Beer & Wine tasting event, back to her pad, heavy makeout. I call her the next day and say, "Hey I'm going to chill out with a pizza and a few movies, you are welcome to come by if you want. She does later in the evening. Heavy kissing again, get her into the bed. And keep working past a few objections, we get naked. I go down on her, she goes down on me, but she dose not spend the night, which I'm fine with. She then invites me to go to the beach with her the next day. I say yes. We walk on the beach, find a nice place to lay down, and exchange some kisses and Kino.
So I think things are good, but she tells me that the night before was an accident. I say, "There are no accidents..." And that was that. She also says that she is surprised that I/we got this far because she knows that I'm very in touch with my feelings, which intimidates her, and she does not like to talk about her feelings. She has not been in a relationship for over 6 years. What is she trying to tell me?
I really like her, but I don't want to be the one to start asking the question "Where are we going with this?" or say things like "I really like hanging with you, I would love to see where this goes." I mean I like her, and I would be interested in seeing if we would be viable in a LTR. But I also know that I can walk away at anytime and go "NEXT!" Which feels good.
Anyone been in the same situaution? Any feedback? I really felt the control flow go back to her yesterday. I was feeling so much more in control before. When we where driving back I just clammed up and was waiting for her to says things, which she did every 15 minutes. Then quiet again. I was not going to go down that "feelings" road with her. Maybe she was testing me.
Feedback...PLEASE!
Thanks,
SD