"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Feedback: Alpha Male Frame vs Natural Personalities

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,726
Age
29
I was having a conversation about this topic with a couple people, but I thought it might be good to open the floor up so I can get even more opinions on this matter.

So I was watching some Alpha Male Strategies and he talks about the importance of not being goofy, as it shows that you are not comfortable with the woman that you are around. He was saying you should act like a smooth, laid back Alpha Male in his masculine frame.

But what if you’re like a naturally goofy person? Honestly, I don’t know if I feel like faking a personality that isn’t really me. I like being goofy and silly cause it’s fun, and that’s just who I am, I’ve been like that since I was a kid, honestly. Something inside me is really pushing back against “obscuring” my natural personality. But if it’s gonna stop me from getting 8-9/10s, I can change.

So which is it? Should I just go ahead and try to alter my behavior, or “be myself,” as trite as that sounds?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Be yourself, I'm a goofy person at times and very cheeky but women also tell me how MANLY I am. You can do both, nobodies personality is one dimensional.

Also, stop letting some random guy dictate how you should act.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If u do not possess inherent dominant traits within your personality, then don't even bother trying 2 be something you're not. It won't work. It will come off as fake.

A goofy person would be classified as an expressive personality, someone who is always talking with people, making jokes, diplomatic, seldom gets into fights and generally pulls in a crowd.

Your inherent trait would be passive and not dominant.

Your focus should then be on women who leans more towards either the expressive personality or the motivator personality.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
To some extent, I get what AMS is saying. Most ONS pickups I’ve observed in the field have had this serious, sultry, almost businesslike vibe between the two people. I honestly haven’t seen much of the “be silly and make her giggle until panties come off” frame that many PUAs seem to push.

But you guys are quite right about not forcing yourself to be something you’re not.

The opposite problem (from what the OP notes) can happen when more serious guys force themselves to be goofy/playful because some PUA told them to.

Ultimately, you have to be you and own it. Like the whole c&f thing, for example.... I just can’t do it. It’s so far from “me” that it would feel like I made up my own foreign language and started speaking it to random people.

Notwithstanding, as a quiet guy, the only significant tweak I’m making is forcing myself to talk MORE. Turning off the filter and letting the real me come out is working great.

TDLR: Silly or serious, just own it. But talk, so whatever it is comes out.
 
Top