“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fed Up Waiting

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Happy Hunting Grounds
Im fed up waiting for this chick to decide what she wants so I have to force it out of her this second. Dont wanna waste no more time on her if she cant be arsed to make an effort.

Thought I tell her that Ive been offered a date tomorrow with another chick and ask if she minds if I go...her reaction may tell me how she really feels/kick her arse in gear...

Yes or No?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
tell her its now or never. if she is reallly interested she will say yes.
 

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Don't wait, give ultimatums, tell, or even ask her s**t. If she was interested she would have made it very clear. Start looking for other women.
 

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Alaska
Yeah man, I dont think I'd ask her that sh!t. I mean the date was a great idea, but let her find out that you are gonna be dating someone. Don't ask her if it's okay if you can date someone, because Hell Yeah, it's Okay, and you dont need her to affirm that.

If it takes you going out and having fun to get her to realize that she wants you, then maybe you will be able to date both of those girls untill you decide which you like best.

Either way though, man. I wouldnt suggest having a conversation like that with a chick. It makes you look kinda desperate, like you'd rather be dating her than the other hotty you are going out with (which is an okay feeling to have, but not to EXPRESS through sappy convo). I can see someone commiting numerous chumpy acts if they were to engage in that conversation, one thing will lead to another and then you will be frustrated, and you will have lowered her respect/desire level of you.


Andromax
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by dearsappho
Im fed up waiting for this chick to decide what she wants so I have to force it out of her this second. Dont wanna waste no more time on her if she cant be arsed to make an effort.

Thought I tell her that Ive been offered a date tomorrow with another chick and ask if she minds if I go...her reaction may tell me how she really feels/kick her arse in gear...

Yes or No?
Don't ask her if having a date with another girl is okay. TELL HER! She has no control over you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
I can see you're in need of wisdom.

Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.
-- Proverb

Hesitate and you are lost. Don't ask this girl for any permission for anything, you are in control of your own conditions, not her. If you're this distraught with this chick so as you'd think that telling her you're going on a date with someone else, you my friend are whipped. Snap the leash, do what's best for you. No amount of 'forcing her hand' is going to tell you what you already know, because she's already told you by her behavior that you are not her first priority and it sounds to me that you'd like to get into some girl who you are the first priority to.

And BTW, if you tell her you've been 'offered' a date from another chick, she'll see right through your bullsh!t anyway. Go spin more plates. Date 'a lot' of women.
 

Big Bad Wolf

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I agree with the above posters, just go on the date. If you must say something to her, then tell her that you are no longer waiting on her to decide on how she feels or what she wants from you and that you are moving on. Don't wait on women, I assure you they won't wait on you.
 
Top