Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fear

mounir

Reaction score
Hi, i have a problem.
I met a girl in a nightclub with her friends, we had a talk and we (french)kissed. After that i asked her phonenumber and she gave it to me. After three days i called her up, and she was pleased that i phoned her. But after talking like 1 minutes, she asked me my email so i gave it to her. We hanged the phone and after 1 day she emailed me, i email her back with an invantations to see eatch other. And after 4 days she mailed me back by saying, you asked me to see eatch other but i think we do not have to, because i'am 7 years single and i have a "fear" and i like my style of living so if you want to stay in contact with me we can mail, but that's it.

So for all my DJ brothers, what do i have to do?

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advicessssss

Well let me say, if email is the only thing ur gonna have with this girl, then you're just like her emotional tampon.

Sounds like this girl is kinda flakey... but alot of people are 'comfortable' where they are and dont like change. Perhaps she is just tellin you that she doesnt want a serious relationship?

IMO, i'd next this girl and go find someone more open and not afraid of change!

Peace,
Mikelo2k

mounir

Reaction score
thank you for your advice, you are a great DJ.
If she doesn't want a relationship,
maybe she wants only the oe- ah.

How can i put it up to her?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What kind of "invitation" did you send her? If you said, "We should see each other sometime", that's the equivalent of saying "we should start seeing each other/going out/being together." As you can see, being ambiguous like that makes it seem like you're interested in something more than she was ready for.

Also, it's WEAK. Saying "we should see each other sometime" is like asking her, "is it OK if I see you sometime?" You're asking the question as a statement, but you're doing it to gauge her reaction, which shows that 1) you're not confident enough in her wanting you to set a firm date and time, and 2) you care WAY too much about what she thinks of you.

Specific time, specific place. ("Are you busy this Friday? How about I pick you up at 8 and we'll go to dinner/drinks/golf/movies/etc?")

And if you want to just "oe- ah" with this girl, as you put it, then calling her up and saying, "We should get together and fool around sometime." is NOT going to do it. :p

Just call her (or E-mail if that's what you have [WEAK again]) and say, "Hey, come on up here tomorrow night...let's watch some DVDs."

I still find it amusing...the first woman I slept with, she was like, "We can go back to my house...and we can...uh...watch The Matrix." (this is after it was obvious we were gonna be f*cking LOL).

Don't EVER be scared to make the actual pass. What's she gonna do? SHE'S JUST A GIRL!

mounir

Reaction score
If this girl isn't s*cking my sausage then some other bimboo will.

thanks for your reactions DJ's.