"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Fear

mounir

New Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi, i have a problem.
I met a girl in a nightclub with her friends, we had a talk and we (french)kissed. After that i asked her phonenumber and she gave it to me. After three days i called her up, and she was pleased that i phoned her. But after talking like 1 minutes, she asked me my email so i gave it to her. We hanged the phone and after 1 day she emailed me, i email her back with an invantations to see eatch other. And after 4 days she mailed me back by saying, you asked me to see eatch other but i think we do not have to, because i'am 7 years single and i have a "fear" and i like my style of living so if you want to stay in contact with me we can mail, but that's it.


So for all my DJ brothers, what do i have to do?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Advicessssss

Well let me say, if email is the only thing ur gonna have with this girl, then you're just like her emotional tampon.

Sounds like this girl is kinda flakey... but alot of people are 'comfortable' where they are and dont like change. Perhaps she is just tellin you that she doesnt want a serious relationship?

IMO, i'd next this girl and go find someone more open and not afraid of change!


Peace,
Mikelo2k
 

mounir

New Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
thank you for your advice, you are a great DJ.
If she doesn't want a relationship,
maybe she wants only the oe- ah.

How can i put it up to her?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What kind of "invitation" did you send her? If you said, "We should see each other sometime", that's the equivalent of saying "we should start seeing each other/going out/being together." As you can see, being ambiguous like that makes it seem like you're interested in something more than she was ready for.

Also, it's WEAK. Saying "we should see each other sometime" is like asking her, "is it OK if I see you sometime?" You're asking the question as a statement, but you're doing it to gauge her reaction, which shows that 1) you're not confident enough in her wanting you to set a firm date and time, and 2) you care WAY too much about what she thinks of you.

Specific time, specific place. ("Are you busy this Friday? How about I pick you up at 8 and we'll go to dinner/drinks/golf/movies/etc?")

And if you want to just "oe- ah" with this girl, as you put it, then calling her up and saying, "We should get together and fool around sometime." is NOT going to do it. :p

Just call her (or E-mail if that's what you have [WEAK again]) and say, "Hey, come on up here tomorrow night...let's watch some DVDs."

I still find it amusing...the first woman I slept with, she was like, "We can go back to my house...and we can...uh...watch The Matrix." (this is after it was obvious we were gonna be f*cking LOL).

Don't EVER be scared to make the actual pass. What's she gonna do? SHE'S JUST A GIRL!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mounir

New Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
If this girl isn't s*cking my sausage then some other bimboo will.

thanks for your reactions DJ's.
 
Top