Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fear of settling down with a woman

Reaction score
I've reached a point right now that I need to focus more time and money towards a temporary fix point right now. I have two plates, that I can classify as GFs at this point, but I'm still actively dating other women because it gets me out of the house some nights lol. To save time and money, I am considering putting this to a halt, but I'm scared my girls will start playing games and I'll be back to ground zero lol. I can't pick one of these girls either because they are equal in value imho.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Keep the hotter one

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women today have something called "Agency", this means they are free to take up any socially acceptable interest including their own.

Think of James Bond. License To Kill, on behalf of MI6.

Her MI6 is her group of friends, she brings all the information she can soak up about your life to her friends and at some point, they are going to give her the license to kill and she'll do it in a heartbeat.

Unfortunately, you have to regard all women as agents, don't ever let her get the launch codes or anything sensitive, it will be used against you.

NoMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a Hollywood star, you will always have options. Did Donnie Darko not teach you any lessons?