"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Fear of settling down with a woman

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I've reached a point right now that I need to focus more time and money towards a temporary fix point right now. I have two plates, that I can classify as GFs at this point, but I'm still actively dating other women because it gets me out of the house some nights lol. To save time and money, I am considering putting this to a halt, but I'm scared my girls will start playing games and I'll be back to ground zero lol. I can't pick one of these girls either because they are equal in value imho.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Women today have something called "Agency", this means they are free to take up any socially acceptable interest including their own.

Think of James Bond. License To Kill, on behalf of MI6.

Her MI6 is her group of friends, she brings all the information she can soak up about your life to her friends and at some point, they are going to give her the license to kill and she'll do it in a heartbeat.

Unfortunately, you have to regard all women as agents, don't ever let her get the launch codes or anything sensitive, it will be used against you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

NoMind

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Messages
13
Reaction score
18
Age
36
Your a Hollywood star, you will always have options. Did Donnie Darko not teach you any lessons?
 
Top