drumr2
Don Juan
A lot of what the DJ Bible mentions as far as asking girls out and such is based on a fear of rejection. However, personally, I have never been afraid of rejection. In fact, I expect it most of the time.
The fear that I trully posses is that of acceptance. "What if she says; Yes"? "Then what?" That's what keeps me from asking girls out. THe fact that I don't know what to do other than the usual dinner and a movie, and I know that's only gonna work for the first 1 or 2 dates. After that.....then what? I know there are guys out there who are more exciting than I, and more fun to be around. I don't like clubs, dancing, or even bars so that's never an option.
So...how does one address the fear of acceptance?
The fear that I trully posses is that of acceptance. "What if she says; Yes"? "Then what?" That's what keeps me from asking girls out. THe fact that I don't know what to do other than the usual dinner and a movie, and I know that's only gonna work for the first 1 or 2 dates. After that.....then what? I know there are guys out there who are more exciting than I, and more fun to be around. I don't like clubs, dancing, or even bars so that's never an option.
So...how does one address the fear of acceptance?