I thought I was over it but it is back again
. Did u guys start out by approaching girls ur not attracted to and work ur way up or did u just jump right into HBs? I jumped right in HBs and I think it is too fast and that is why I relapse.
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You need to have confidence man.. if your confidence about YOURSELF is low, then it will show.... dont think about what u look like, just pretend in your head that u are thisceleb and that u dont need them, and that they are lucky that u even came up to them. I have plenty of not so attracktive friends that get chick left right and centre, the reason for this is because they make the chicks enjoy their company, and they are "alfa" males, and they come out as "REAL MEN" which will phsycologically attract nearly any woman to you.Originally posted by david90
My main insecurity is my look and it's what hold me back from approaching. I give attractive girls attention by saying hi or approaching them but then I think about me and how girls rarely say hi or appraoch me.
U do have a point about what fear really is. Thinking about it, the fear of fighting a huge guy is a lot greater than approaching.