You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You just gotta do it bro. Grab your balls and go. You'll feel better afterwards no matter how it goes.Originally posted by david90
i've been at it for months. Slowing working my way up. It is so simple in my mind yet so hard to do in real life. Aint life a *****.
Yeah, sounds simple enough, unfortunately, I'm having trouble locating my balls right now.Originally posted by Vincent
You just gotta do it bro. Grab your balls and go. You'll feel better afterwards no matter how it goes.
and you posted this is the wrong forum.
That's great. I remember someone said that the fear of approaching women is like the fear of getting on a rollercoaster. You still feel the fear but you know you're gonna have fun.Originally posted by wolfie
I've been cold approaching on a daily basis for nearly a year now, have done more than 500 cold approaches. The answer? I have NEVER stopped feeling fear of approach, I just don't let it stop me because I want the skill and the success more than the fear.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.