Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

father's side-effect from covid-vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm this is interesting. I have the New England Journal of Medicine. Maybe those stats you quoted are for the new delta variant. But the older basic model was less than 1%.

Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted
List of authors.
  • Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.,
  • H. Clifford Lane, M.D.,
  • and Robert R. Redfield, M.D.

"On the basis of a case definition requiring a diagnosis of pneumonia, the currently reported case fatality rate is approximately 2%.4 In another article in the Journal, Guan et al.5 report mortality of 1.4% among 1099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19; these patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity. If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%."

So when you factor in all the cases including asymptomatic it is less than 1%.
Well, yes, I understand that the percentage is based on the number of diagnosed cases (people that have taken Covid tests). We don't really know how many people are asymptomatic because most of those people never get tested.

But apart from the risk of death that you face yourself, there is also the risk of transmitting the disease to other people (including your family, who might die). There is also the fact that until we bring this under control it is preventing travel, triggering lockdowns and destroying the economy. And this low risk of death is assuming that medical treatment (such as oxygen, ventillators etc) are available. If too many people get ill at the same time, oxygen supplies can run out and a much higher percentage of people will die. Our own Prime Minister in the UK caught covid and was put on Oxygen. What would have happened if he hadn't been given this? And in the USA medical treatment isn't fee - I've heard of people getting hospital bills over 10,000$.

So if I take the vaccine, I am not just reducing my own risk of death but also that of my family and friends and I am reducing the likelihood of more lockdowns, travel restrictions and economic disaster. I'm reducing my risk of spending weeks in hospital, having to pay a huge bill, using up oxygen and maybe getting put on a ventilator (having plastic tubes shoved down my throat, which itself is very risky).

And it's not as if death is the only concern - even if most people survive, that doesn't mean they didn't suffer a very painful and frightening experience which could have long-term health consequences. Most people survive stabbings, car crashes and terrorist attacks. That doesn't mean you want to experience these things.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is the coverup from the post vaccination deaths that have already quietly happened
If the death rate for Covid is less than 1%, which I believe is likely true, the death rate for the vaccine has got to be waaaay lower than that. All drugs have a certain amount of people who react badly to them.

I don't like the way the media has approached this subject (or any other one, for that matter). But I don't think they're hiding hundreds of thousands of bodies from us who have been killed by the vaccine, or even thousands. Probably not even hundreds. It's just a handful.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My father has rescheduled his second-dose to next week Friday. My mom has prayed that the appointment today would be thwarted. It appears something came up on the insurance business end just now where I'd be busy during the vaccination time and that prompted him to cancel the appointment for the second dose for today.

My dad has cancelled two second-dose appointments to date, I have cancelled 4 first-dose appointments. He is starting to creep up to my record. There is no walk-in Pfizer option since they are reserving this for younger (12-17 year olds), and they only give Pfizers out in some locations only on Fridays. Dad is adamant if he does eventually get a second-dose then it must be Pfizer which makes it a logistical challenge. Currently, stats say about 60% of the population has got the second-dose, and 80% has a first dose. Only 6 million Canadians are unvaccinated (no first shot), and 2.6 Million in Ontario.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dad is adamant if he does eventually get a second-dose then it must be Pfizer which makes it a logistical challenge.
If there are so many people avoiding shots now, I don't understand why it would be difficult to get a Pfizer.

Serenity

Reaction score
What other vaccines do you know of that have been pushed this hard?
This is a great question. Reflecting upon it brings me other questions. What other highly infectious diseases of this magnitude have we had? I believe the last one was the Spanish flu about 100 years ago, the forgotten pandemic.

The mortality rate was definitely higher for that pandemic, but we did not have anywhere near the same medical technology 100 years ago as we do today. They reacted much the same way back then as we did this time, quarantines, no large gatherings, masks and there was even opposition to mask usage. History repeats itself.

I'm sure if they had the knowledge and technology to quickly research, produce and distribute a vaccine proven effective against the Spanish flu 100 years ago, I bet they'd push it just as hard as they're pushing the covid vaccine today.

Almost anyone would answer your question with "none" because there hasn't been a large pandemic in over 100 years and there was no effective vaccine for it back then, not until the late 1930's.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great question. Reflecting upon it brings me other questions. What other highly infectious diseases of this magnitude have we had? I believe the last one was the Spanish flu about 100 years ago, the forgotten pandemic.

The mortality rate was definitely higher for that pandemic, but we did not have anywhere near the same medical technology 100 years ago as we do today. They reacted much the same way back then as we did this time, quarantines, no large gatherings, masks and there was even opposition to mask usage. History repeats itself.

I'm sure if they had the knowledge and technology to quickly research, produce and distribute a vaccine proven effective against the Spanish flu 100 years ago, I bet they'd push it just as hard as they're pushing the covid vaccine today.

Almost anyone would answer your question with "none" because there hasn't been a large pandemic in over 100 years and there was no effective vaccine for it back then, not until the late 1930's.
Agreed. The push for vaccines has always existed but today’s social media makes it appear exponential. However there was a more recent pandemic that people have overlooked. That was Small Pox that killed 3 out of 10 people and left survivors physically scarred. What eradicated it? A vaccine.

Serenity

Reaction score
Agreed. The push for vaccines has always existed but today’s social media makes it appear exponential. However there was a more recent pandemic that people have overlooked. That was Small Pox that killed 3 out of 10 people and left survivors physically scarred. What eradicated it? A vaccine.
Yeah, there's that one too. Perhaps a disease has to leave almost all infected dead or ugly before nobody questions a vaccine.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yeah, there's that one too. Perhaps a disease has to leave almost all infected dead or ugly before nobody questions a vaccine.
It’s not really a questioning matter, the questions and denials only disguise how easily some people are reduced to a state of personal fear and uncertainty …
For those people, the fear of the disease Has to rise above the vaccine fear for vaccine acceptance.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vocal Hillsong church member who believes in faith-healing died of covid after adamantly posting against the jab. Maybe I'll come to the realization my mother is insane and take the jab come next week Tuesday. Nobody who refused the vaccine thinks they'll get covid, let along catch it and DIE from it.... perhaps we have to come to a realization that any side-effects from the vaccine, for the most part, won't be as bad as some of these covid scenarios.

I'll tell you what. If that poor soul had a nose-bleed side-effect from a vaccine, I'm sure he'd probably be better off today.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His choice to not receive care. Would not let them intubate. Not a good idea if you have pneumonia.
He eventually received care and was intubated and still died. Allot of people don't make it when you go into an intubation level, it's not a cure, and statistically, if it has to go that far, you are either gone or half-gone with scars for life. That choice goes down to not taking the vaccine and perhaps, as someone who has a faith-healing background, he never thought he would get the virus or get very sick badly from it. At some point you have to question whether a faith and conspiracy-theory mindset is helping or hurting of if there is a more balanced approach. You read this article and wonder, what was this guy trying to prove as he ended up dead and made himself look like a clown.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You read this article and wonder, what was this guy trying to prove as he ended up dead and made himself look like a clown.
He most likely wasn’t trying to prove anything, but his life ending decisions did prove that he had completely and dangerously substituted his religious faith for human judgement, common sense, and the realities of life.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Republican governor of Alabama is down with unvaccinated folks -- and saying they are not "regular folks".

Mother pleading for others to take vaccine after she gets covid! She regrets listening to conspiracy theorists and is blaming them!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three years ago, I got the flu. It happens. The difference is that I didn’t go on CNN or start getting the flu shot every following year.

Let’s face it. They aren’t getting the numbers they wanted. Fear, bribery and going Door to Door apparently isn’t working. What next? Why... get a republican mayor or Covid victim to attempt to convince, of course.

I’m still not buyin.’

Republican governor of Alabama is down with unvaccinated folks -- and saying they are not "regular folks".

Mother pleading for others to take vaccine after she gets covid! She regrets listening to conspiracy theorists and is blaming them!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three years ago, I got the flu. It happens. The difference is that I didn’t go on CNN or start getting the flu shot every following year.

Let’s face it. They aren’t getting the numbers they wanted. Fear, bribery and going Door to Door apparently isn’t working. What next? Why... get a republican mayor or Covid victim to attempt to convince, of course.

I’m still not buyin.’
You are 60 years old (says so in your profile), so that means you are in a higher risk category for getting complications the virus. The question is not the fact you are not buying. The question is that when you need to buy it it's too late for you.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 60 years old (says so in your profile), so that means you are in a higher risk category for getting complications the virus. The question is not the fact you are not buying. The question is that when you need to buy it it's too late for you.

Actually, I’m 57 (I’m unable to correct this in my bio). Add to this that I smoke 2 packs of cigarettes per day (full flavor) , eat processed foods, have irregular sleeping habits . Accordingto ‘factual science’ I should be dead or at least been deathly sick from this Covid Monster.

My miracle? I attribute my ‘fortune’ to being born with average genetics and having an adequately working immune system.

Maybe when I’m actually 60, I may re-think things. Maybe not.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother's friend contact said she knows another 2 people who died after getting the covid vaccine shot.

This is really a damn if you do and damn if you don't. My mother has softened up with the constant barrage and probably will not freak-out like the last time if I get a shot. She understands that we all have to die someday, with or without a shot, so maybe this is too much of a big deal. Their only issue is my nerves. Its like, if I get a shot, I'm going to be hyper monitoring myself from the minute it is injected and wondering when the side-effects will happen and what they are going to be and just be jitterish about it. I might be too scared of falling asleep thinking I might not be here the next morning, etc.... Its because even if nothing happens, heard too many bad side-effects news stories through the grape-vine so any little thing can play with the mind and then you think "oh its the shot".

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you considered that either people are for or against. They are not ambiguous and lamenting over a stupid shot. Shyt or get off the pot. Get off the darn fence and make the call. There is no perfect answer.
I don’t care if your call is right or if it’s wrong. Everyone will eventually get covid. Deal with it. There is no absolute wrong answer or right answer. Ambiguous is a form of cowardice. Men make the decision. The worst thing you can ever do is never making a decision. Who told you that your head is more valuable than anyone else’s?
No decision will be made until next week Tuesday. The default decision is always no. Each day that passes there is a no decision if there is a walk in. There is always a decision. So whether we like it or not as long as there is no shot in my arm there is a.decision not to take.a shot. Therefore its a matter of appealing a decision not making one.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone researched in depth about the NWO, nothing thats happening is of any surprise. Their plan is playing out exactly like they said it would. Part of their plan is to mandate the jab, they're frothing at the mouth waiting for it. They will threaten, buy anyone in positions of power, threaten,kill or remove anyone in their way. Hence why they're trying harder than ever to cover up the truth about the jab so people continue to take it saying it's harmless. Now Im seeing the side who was against it saying there is zero change of getting sick from the jab. The end goal is total control of civilization. I struggle some days to understand how people cannot see the obvious narrative at play here. How no one I know personally cares, they just follow orders like a good lil sheeple without questioning some of the most obvious lies ever told.

For me it's easy to see the brainwashed ones since this all started. I dont ask anyone if they took the shot cause its none of my business. Yet all the sheeple are constantly coming in herds asking me if I took it. They now think it's normal to ask someone about their private medical history. When I tell them "I did not, nor will I ever" they look at me like they've seen a ghost. To now saying they do not want to be around me, just take it or you're gonna kill someone. These sheeple are doing exactly what they've been brainwashed to do which is disregard ones medical privacy, spread fear, submit to Satan, create division,the unvaxxed is the enemy, believe all the lies. Some dont like the word brainwashed or sheeple but that's exactly what it is.

The unvaxxed who slipped through the cracks will be hunted like animals unless a miracle happens to stop this evil force. The unvaxxed will be the enemy as you're already seeing. Now they're being labeled as killers & threats to society for simply not following Satans agenda. To further create division, to make them outcasts of society in hopes they get tired enough they submit. The will continue to say rona numbers are up & variants are spreading fast to keep the fear level high, push more lock downs, kill more businesses, masks, ect.

There is stages with the shot. The ones living in fear who watch MSM are the easy ones, then you need to offer incentives like food, alcohol and guns for others. When that doesn't work anymore you threaten travel. Then mention passports, variants, oh look Rona cases are on the rise again, to we know where you live, then you cant buy food or see a Dr, to you'll get locked up. Each tactic takes pawns off their chess board. It hurts my heart to see some of the posts I see from people living in Communist countries like Aus or UK. Some of them posting they will die in a puddle of their blood to protect their medical freedom then to submit to a tyrannical Gov. Freedom ain't free,this war is coming to you're front door.

All the censorship, re-writting history, banning the truth, firing or smearing those who speak the truth, killing those who know too much. Obvious clue after clue, death after death from the jab, Dr's all over the world risking their reputation to help, warn & educate people are ignored, lie after lie being told yet people who gave you orders were caught red handed in the scam and endless other clues are still are not enough for people to see Satan is hard at work to take as many souls as he can.

Even after all that you have people here ok with vaxx passports. That's the one clue anyone should need to see this scamdemic was nothing more than the intro to usher in the NWO & communism. Lock downs till Dec in Aus? You can't do chit in some countries here shortly without taking the jab. You dont see that as being part of the beast system? You dont think they've had the software and plans ready just like the jab was magically made in less than a year while passports emerge like a rabbit out of a hat?

I've been laughed at many times here for the things I post and say. Yet most of it has come true. All the other stuff going on are Satanic rituals to keep one distracted from the other evils they're doing. White farmers in South Africa are being murdered, farmers here in the states showing letters they will be paid 150% to destroy their crops or face paying taxes so high that it may push them to lose their land. You know the saying "control the food, control the population". The elites buying up farm land to plant GMO's and who else knows what.

Some days being a sheeple seems so much easier. At the end of the day one side is following the truth, God, freedom & love. The other side is following lies, deception, Satan & fear. Never forget "2 weeks to flatten the curve". Always look back in time as these people lied before but we tend to forget due to all the rituals they do to keep us distracted. Distractions & Division are what keep us from breaking from the Matrix. Black & white, Religion, mask no mask, shot no shot, Dem or Rep, on and on to divide us so we keep fighting each other through division they create while they sit back and laugh at us destroying ourselves.

Sometimes you gotta go back in time to remind yourself of all the lies they spewed. We're not in a spiritual war when you have religious organizations and even the fake VP Harris saying "get the shot cause the Bible says so"? The CBN saying "Now is your time as a Christian to show God how much you love him by getting the shot"? They've become so desperate resorting to religion. Just another clue Satan is deceiving the world.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone researched in depth about the NWO, nothing thats happening is of any surprise. Their plan is playing out exactly like they said it would. Part of their plan is to mandate the jab, they're frothing at the mouth waiting for it. They will threaten, buy anyone in positions of power, threaten,kill or remove anyone in their way. Hence why they're trying harder than ever to cover up the truth about the jab so people continue to take it saying it's harmless. Now Im seeing the side who was against it saying there is zero change of getting sick from the jab. The end goal is total control of civilization. I struggle some days to understand how people cannot see the obvious narrative at play here. How no one I know personally cares, they just follow orders like a good lil sheeple without questioning some of the most obvious lies ever told.

For me it's easy to see the brainwashed ones since this all started. I dont ask anyone if they took the shot cause its none of my business. Yet all the sheeple are constantly coming in herds asking me if I took it. They now think it's normal to ask someone about their private medical history. When I tell them "I did not, nor will I ever" they look at me like they've seen a ghost. To now saying they do not want to be around me, just take it or you're gonna kill someone. These sheeple are doing exactly what they've been brainwashed to do which is disregard ones medical privacy, spread fear, submit to Satan, create division,the unvaxxed is the enemy, believe all the lies. Some dont like the word brainwashed or sheeple but that's exactly what it is.

The unvaxxed who slipped through the cracks will be hunted like animals unless a miracle happens to stop this evil force. The unvaxxed will be the enemy as you're already seeing. Now they're being labeled as killers & threats to society for simply not following Satans agenda. To further create division, to make them outcasts of society in hopes they get tired enough they submit. The will continue to say rona numbers are up & variants are spreading fast to keep the fear level high, push more lock downs, kill more businesses, masks, ect.

There is stages with the shot. The ones living in fear who watch MSM are the easy ones, then you need to offer incentives like food, alcohol and guns for others. When that doesn't work anymore you threaten travel. Then mention passports, variants, oh look Rona cases are on the rise again, to we know where you live, then you cant buy food or see a Dr, to you'll get locked up. Each tactic takes pawns off their chess board. It hurts my heart to see some of the posts I see from people living in Communist countries like Aus or UK. Some of them posting they will die in a puddle of their blood to protect their medical freedom then to submit to a tyrannical Gov. Freedom ain't free,this war is coming to you're front door.

All the censorship, re-writting history, banning the truth, firing or smearing those who speak the truth, killing those who know too much. Obvious clue after clue, death after death from the jab, Dr's all over the world risking their reputation to help, warn & educate people are ignored, lie after lie being told yet people who gave you orders were caught red handed in the scam and endless other clues are still are not enough for people to see Satan is hard at work to take as many souls as he can.

Even after all that you have people here ok with vaxx passports. That's the one clue anyone should need to see this scamdemic was nothing more than the intro to usher in the NWO & communism. Lock downs till Dec in Aus? You can't do chit in some countries here shortly without taking the jab. You dont see that as being part of the beast system? You dont think they've had the software and plans ready just like the jab was magically made in less than a year while passports emerge like a rabbit out of a hat?

I've been laughed at many times here for the things I post and say. Yet most of it has come true. All the other stuff going on are Satanic rituals to keep one distracted from the other evils they're doing. White farmers in South Africa are being murdered, farmers here in the states showing letters they will be paid 150% to destroy their crops or face paying taxes so high that it may push them to lose their land. You know the saying "control the food, control the population". The elites buying up farm land to plant GMO's and who else knows what.

Some days being a sheeple seems so much easier. At the end of the day one side is following the truth, God, freedom & love. The other side is following lies, deception, Satan & fear. Never forget "2 weeks to flatten the curve". Always look back in time as these people lied before but we tend to forget due to all the rituals they do to keep us distracted. Distractions & Division are what keep us from breaking from the Matrix. Black & white, Religion, mask no mask, shot no shot, Dem or Rep, on and on to divide us so we keep fighting each other through division they create while they sit back and laugh at us destroying ourselves.

Sometimes you gotta go back in time to remind yourself of all the lies they spewed. We're not in a spiritual war when you have religious organizations and even the fake VP Harris saying "get the shot cause the Bible says so"? The CBN saying "Now is your time as a Christian to show God how much you love him by getting the shot"? They've become so desperate resorting to religion. Just another clue Satan is deceiving the world.

The old Left Behind movie series depicts 10 entities being in control of the food source. There could be something with control over food, but then perhaps its droughts and flooding brought on by climate change unless its part of the conspiracy and HAARP is being used for weather control.

The virus and control concept sounds like something out of The Second Coming movie (2018). There a virus and antidote to the virus was used by the antichrist or something like that.

There are allot of people who want to get vaccinated but delay it or refuse it, and once they get a serious covid19 infection then its too late and they regret listening to people like you on their death-beds. Aren't you concerned that you may influence people's decisions and any number of people may end up in the ICU or dead from this virus and their blood will be in your hands for scaring them out of taking the vaccine when it didn't have to go there?

Status
Not open for further replies.