Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

father's side-effect from covid-vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a shingles vaccine recently, and I just want to say I felt worse after that than I did with the Covid shot. As I've said before, I had no bad effects whatsoever from the first Covid shot (other than the injection site), and the second one I felt crummy the day after. This was my first shingles shot, I have to get another one in a couple of months, it's also a two step process. Not looking forward to it.

I've always heard the second shingles shot was worse, but I have a friend whose experience was that the first was worse. Bottom line, I don't want shingles.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on first bike ride of season today. Did not wear a mask and believed God for protection. There was not much foot-traffic around and the area was well ventilated with a lake breeze and I would hold in my breath whenever I passed someone and exhale a bit away just to be doubly sure. Case count in my city is about 20 new cases per day in a population of over 3 million. 80% first dose vaccination, about 60% fully vaccinated. Chances are anyone I encounter in public has been vaccinated.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread was way too long to read... was it basically anti-vacciners versus people who believe it works?
Its about my divided mind which the internalized conflict if between anti-vaccines vs take the vaccine resulting in vaccine hesitancy as a default decision is always not to take it rather than to take it. The hope of the thread was to see if it could resolve my divided mind and internal conflict about the vaccine and either lead to a firm decision never to take it, or a firm decision to take it. I guess by the length of the thread, this has not been very successful.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its about my divided mind which the internalized conflict if between anti-vaccines vs take the vaccine resulting in vaccine hesitancy as a default decision is always not to take it rather than to take it. The hope of the thread was to see if it could resolve my divided mind and internal conflict about the vaccine and either lead to a firm decision never to take it, or a firm decision to take it. I guess by the length of the thread, this has not been very successful.
Thank you for quickly summarizing. I was actually in the same boat for a while. I did end up getting it but only because my surroundings were high risk. If you're young and healthy you probably would be fine if you contracted covid (you may have already have, I don't know if you took an antibody test at all). Anyway for all the political discourse out there both former President Trump and current President Joe Biden took the vaccine, if that helps any in your decision...

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-vaxxers have no empathy towards the 600,000 dead Americans and the millions of children relying on community protection from COVID-19.
You're assuming that the death count DIRECTLY resulting from covid are accurate.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatigue. Too much fatigue. He was not like this before and its over a month since he took the vaccine. Now he just gets sleepy and wants to go to bed. We used to even be in conflict over who is using the computer. Not anymore, he is too tired to even use this computer and now I'm getting worried. Now I'm starting to get cold-feet over taking the vaccine for the first time next week and booking his second shot. I'm the only young guy in this home supporting two very elderly folk and if I get fatigued out then this whole place will fall apart really quick. So the side-effects from this vaccine are real folks.
In the end you have two choices: the vaccine or the disease. Take your pick.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end you have two choices: the vaccine or the disease. Take your pick.
Death or serious illness can follow either option. @stovepipe has convinced me that the vaccines are not 100% safe. The vaccines feel like you are deliberately putting something in your body while the disease is the course of nature. If you believe God is protecting you, then this can either prove God and His protection is more real than the virus or the vaccine, or not. That would be the third option.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stovepipe has convinced me that the vaccines are not 100% safe.
Covid is not 100% safe either.
As for God's protection, I'm sure you've heard the story about the guy on the roof in a flood who turned down two boats and a helicopter rescues because God was going to protect him. He drowned and asked God why He didn't save him, and God said "I sent you two boats and a helicopter, what more did you expect?". A vaccine could be the same thing.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for God's protection, I'm sure you've heard the story about the guy on the roof in a flood who turned down two boats and a helicopter rescues because God was going to protect him. He drowned and asked God why He didn't save him, and God said "I sent you two boats and a helicopter, what more did you expect?". A vaccine could be the same thing.
There is way too much damned controversy behind the vaccine to accept an easy buy in like what you are implying. Its not like wearing an n95 face mask, gloves, hand sanitizer and good hand hygene. Way too much controversy from day one.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Death or serious illness can follow either option. @stovepipe has convinced me that the vaccines are not 100% safe. The vaccines feel like you are deliberately putting something in your body while the disease is the course of nature. If you believe God is protecting you, then this can either prove God and His protection is more real than the virus or the vaccine, or not. That would be the third option.
The vaccines work by simulating the virus so that the immune system will produce antibodies that can defeat the real virus.

Vaccines are not a new thing - you have probably already been given several and you might not be alive today without them.

If you don't get vaccinated, you are very likely to eventually catch Covid. All of the unvaccinated people are going to catch it sooner or later.

Maybe you'll be lucky and be ok, maybe not.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is way too much damned controversy behind the vaccine to accept an easy buy in like what you are implying. Its not like wearing an n95 face mask, gloves, hand sanitizer and good hand hygene. Way too much controversy from day one.
No. The “controversy” is the anti-vax conspiracy theories.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did God create Covid in the first place, is what I want to know. Maybe He should get a new hobby.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vaccines work by simulating the virus so that the immune system will produce antibodies that can defeat the real virus.

Vaccines are not a new thing - you have probably already been given several and you might not be alive today without them.

If you don't get vaccinated, you are very likely to eventually catch Covid. All of the unvaccinated people are going to catch it sooner or later.

Maybe you'll be lucky and be ok, maybe not.
The covid vaccine is not a traditional vaccine and could be an elaborate and satanic mind control experiment to condition people to accept the mark of the beast. If you will take a vaccine to prevent something with a 1% mortality rate, whose to stop you from accepting the mark of the beast that has a near 100% mortality rate (people are beheaded who dont take the mark and they are barred from buying and selling). The world is falling apart at the seams. If prophetic events of judgment in Revelation dont come soon, there may not be much of an earth left to judge (if climate change beats God to some of those judgments)!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The covid vaccine is not a traditional vaccine and could be an elaborate and satanic mind control experiment to condition people to accept the mark of the beast. If you will take a vaccine to prevent something with a 1% mortality rate, whose to stop you from accepting the mark of the beast that has a near 100% mortality rate (people are beheaded who dont take the mark and they are barred from buying and selling). The world is falling apart at the seams. If prophetic events of judgment in Revelation dont come soon, there may not be much of an earth left to judge (if climate change beats God to some of those judgments)!
There are many different vaccines, which were developed using different techniques. The one that I got, Pfizer, is 98% effective at preventing hospitalization. Meaning: people who are vaccinated are 98% less likely to end up in hospital. The NHS never offered me the mark of the beast, unfortunately, so I can't comment on that.

I'll say that I didn't even feel the injection and the only side effects were a slightly sore arm the next day and a slight headache, which soon went away. This is to be expected as the immune system creates this response.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That aside, this is easy to see it for what it is. This is a battle between good n evil. God runs on love, Satan off fear. The Lucifiurains who rule the world have created this man made event on purpose with an easy to see agenda as its been planned for decades. It might sound like a fairy-tale to some in which it should. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't exist.
Hmmm....I believe there is much truth in the above statement!

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

Ronald Bernard was an ex Dutch banker working for the Elite of this world, "laundering“ their money.
Because of it he needed all the insight and information from these people to not make an error and was told he must put his "conscience in deep freeze".
But after he was invited by those Luciferians to a child sacrifice a world broke down for him, and now he exposes the ELITE!

Last edited:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything I've been saying is coming to light. They will keep blaming everything on the ones who didn't take the jab and label them as the enemy. Trying so hard to spread ridiculous propaganda that all you need is a sprinkle of common sense to how it makes no sense.

So many are dying daily I can't even keep up anymore. So safe they need to go door to door and beg you to take it. Already seeing videos of them door knockers sneaking into gated communities, gated apt buildings, refusing to show badges when asked, refusing to answer how they got in.

I called 100k+ deaths from the jab, now Dr's are confirming adverse effects & deaths are being massively manipulated & under reported on purpose. We've been at war this entire time but most are living life as if we aren't. Keep trusting the science.

View attachment 6729
View attachment 6730
View attachment 6731
This is not auschwitz wallach

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The USA is going to have some big problems if the current level of vaccine hesitancy continues. It has consequences not just for those people themselves but also for everyone else. I think people that don't get the vaccine will find it difficult to travel and in the end they won't really have a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.