Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

father's side-effect from covid-vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to emergency yesterday with neck pain (thought I damaged my spine) anyhow: packed hospital. 8 hour wait time. Today too I’m at doctor for a follow up appojntment and it’s also quite busy. Very interesting

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. I don’t care about any of that. I don’t care about the virus. The government isn’t really running the impetus. The impetus is establishing rDNA technology. Naturally governments can use this to their advantage. Good or bad. This is the monetary gains and furthering of normally unemployed scientists who would probably be finding a new pesticide to kill bugs or a new chocolate for Hershey.

this is about creation. Creating man in their image. Modification of the human mind and body. Obviously a government is waiting to utilize it. How much money was made on information technology? Cell phones? The marketing bonanza? Who do you think is making all the money? Pharmaceutical tech IS the future. Pacification of man is the goal. He buys without thinking.
You are giving way too much credit to the government. I'm telling you, the people you think are in charge are not smart enough or coordinated enough to enact these conspiracies.

If you want to get into those things, you need to be looking at other private, secret groups. It's not the government. Perhaps some small governments in some countries who took power by force, sure.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but they are dying in a way that doesn't end up with people taking hospital resources and people staying in the ICU for 3-4 months and hogging things up. Isn't the vaccines doing their job to keep people away from hospitals and ICUs and keeping them functional for other issues? Isn't that what they are supposed to do?

Also, what about what other conspiracy theorists have said before? Claims like blood being magnetized. Why isn't the CDC agreeing with a booster shot that Pfizer is suggesting people should take? If they were all in cahoots wouldn't everyone be on board with agreeing that a booster shot is needed rather than say the science doesn't support it? Isn't that contrary to the interest of big-pharma?
you have a strange grasp on what avacine is supose to do and work, guess that is to work on your narrative, with is funny, I find some people here saying diferent things they did before because now someway they are affected

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If everyone is concerned about the vaccine, why don’t you have a candid conversation with your family doctor? When I last checked, it’s still a honorable profession. If not, try to seek out an elder who was around during the small pox pandemic. The problem with today’s media is it no longer presents raw facts and it’s mainly opinion pieces. Big pharma has always made billions on life saving drugs and this vaccine is no different. Side effects have always existing back in the day but social media didn’t exist to spread fear. Government conspiracies? Stop reading Facebook and be more concerned about the sterilization from the Woke crowd. Boosters is plausible because as long as this virus spreads, its subject to mutation. Mutations means a change to the spike proteins which make these vaccines less effective - hence the need to change the genetic sequence of the virus in the mRNA. A good analogy is a “Message In a bottle“.
I’m fully vaxed with no concern about turning into a Zombie with the push of a button.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a pfizer shortage for adults in Canada. My dad wont take moderna for a second shot if this family is on pins and needles. The vaccine appointment this Friday for him will likely fail if they dont have the right secind dose vaccine. I wont decide to eventually take any shot unless its pfizer either. So nothing to worry about being part of any hidden statistics.
As a fellow Ontarian, our governments have been the King and Queens of mixed messaging. I’m less concerned about the difference between Pfizer and Moderna as it’s mainly volume, but the extended time between injections that’s beyond mfg. recommendations is ridiculous. Mixing with AstraZeneca may be even worse as it’s different delivery systems.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If everyone is concerned about the vaccine, why don’t you have a candid conversation with your family doctor? When I last checked, it’s still a honorable profession. If not, try to seek out an elder who was around during the small pox pandemic. The problem with today’s media is it no longer presents raw facts and it’s mainly opinion pieces. Big pharma has always made billions on life saving drugs and this vaccine is no different. Side effects have always existing back in the day but social media didn’t exist to spread fear. Government conspiracies? Stop reading Facebook and be more concerned about the sterilization from the Woke crowd. Boosters is plausible because as long as this virus spreads, its subject to mutation. Mutations means a change to the spike proteins which make these vaccines less effective - hence the need to change the genetic sequence of the virus in the mRNA. A good analogy is a “Message In a bottle“.
I’m fully vaxed with no concern about turning into a Zombie with the push of a button.
I spoke to my family doctor for the record. She told me good luck at the end of the call. That is a drop of sweat from a poker face to say "good luck" right?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This scene from Total Recall sounds like how conspiracy theorists and others have us feel about the medical establishment and the covid vaccine. The level of mixed messages all over the place actually resonates with a scene like this.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spoke to my family doctor for the record. She told me good luck at the end of the call. That is a drop of sweat from a poker face to say "good luck" right?
Yeesh, not a professional response. Just to give you some background, I’m in healthcare distribution sales. I’m not medically trained but I continue to talk to family physicians, pediatricians, PSWs, ICU nurses, etc. with regularity and they are all inoculated. That being said I don’t believe vaccines should be forced and I’m not a fan of lockdowns, I’m old enough to have a small pox scare on my arm and a paper immunization record that I had to have to go to school back in the day.
The one thing I struggle with is the general acceptance of a wide variety of vaccines, drugs, chemotherapy (highly toxic), implanted devices over the years, but this one all of a sudden becomes a hard “NO”. The fear is Media fed. Embrace the technology and our healthcare professionals. There’s a reason why Covid fatalities were kept in check.
if the next pandemic kills with impunity and we have the same resistance, we’re screwed. Now let’s talk about the great Pandemic. OLD and dating women of today…

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the guy in hospital did not really believe in Psalm 91 and he got infected. I took a faith position on the vaccine, not just side effects or I would have taken the vaccine since June 11th if there was no religious faith component. The first opportunity to take a shot was May 21 and Astrazeneca a few weeks before. Hesitancy is between late April to June 11. Hesitancy plus faith issue is since June 11th. Hopefully they will be available with walk ins so I wont have to worry about booking. Just walk in and take it. Think the booking system causes hesitancy since it makes this deadline inside the mind. When you just walk in it takes away a deadline. You just do it. Simple.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Members here have said it's harsh or wrong calling people brainwashed or sheeple. Thats actually what you become when submitting to Satan's agenda through mind control. Mind control's main purpose is to create brainwashed sheeple to beleive the narrative and call anyone who doesn't gulty. I've talked about this for years here but most choose to think it's a fairy-tale or they're smart enough not to fall for it. Love or hate Rosanne she speaks her mind. She's been in the Illuminati as only high ups know about droning. Not the droning you might be thinking of.

It's part of their religion to mock us, to tell us what they're going to do before it happens. I've said that here many times. That's how Satanists operate. Fraudci said an outbreak is coming in Trmp's presidency as did Nobama and it did. Jen is telling you the shot kills and it does. They will blame it on a slip up but that ain't no slip up. They have to tell you. Now they're telling you a cyber attack is coming.

If everyone is concerned about the vaccine, why don’t you have a candid conversation with your family doctor? When I last checked, it’s still a honorable profession. If not, try to seek out an elder who was around during the small pox pandemic.
You're living in a fantasy world to think Dr's these days is an honorable profession. Dr's these days were brought up in a rigged system thus making most of them brainwashed which isn't their fault but none I've known can see it or even think it's possible. Good Dr's are out there but I have yet to find one in all my years. I know and have Dr's in my family. All of them are compromised.

Our enemy has infiltrated every nook and cranny of our world. The medical system is rigged beyond what you could ever imagine. The amount of corruption that has taken place by Dr's since last year should anger anyone with a conciseness and also be a massive red flag not to take the shot. Thousands died for political reasons that caused patients not to get the care they needed that could have saved their lives.

The same Dr's who said HQC works wonders against rona 15 years ago over night said it's deadly and doesn't work out of thin air. Dr Fraudci wrote an article back in 05 or 07 saying HQC works wonder against rona. Now the same Dr who committed genocide decades ago over night says it doesn't work, it's dangerous and shouldn't be used. Yet it's been proven to work against rona successfully in patients with no deaths. The Dr's that speak on it are silenced, banned from SM, some had their licenses taken away as did pharmacists or taken to court on bogus charges.

No reason to dive deep into the same lies we keep bringing up as they're being told all day everyday. The main stream media's #1 job is to deceive their audience by manipulating the minds of those who consume it. They were created as a mind control tool by our enemy to use against us to control our minds, thoughts and decisions. The cee eye a admitted to it in court that project mocking bird was created for that reason. I've spoken on this here years ago.

That aside, this is easy to see it for what it is. This is a battle between good n evil. God runs on love, Satan off fear. The Lucifiurains who rule the world have created this man made event on purpose with an easy to see agenda as its been planned for decades. It might sound like a fairy-tale to some in which it should. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't exist.

J. Edger Hoover coined the term “conspiracy theory” to shut people up about the J.F. K. assassination. So from that point on it has been used a derogatory invalidation of people who have a distrust of government and certain corporate claims to shut them up and get others to ignore or even laugh at them.
The C eye A created the word conspiracy not Hoover. Now the word gets thrown around so loosely cause the same Satanists pushing the agenda through mind control to call anyone telling the truth is automatically labeled as one. My own friends constantly laugh at me calling me one. I've been called it here many times, yet most of what I said has been proven true. These days conspiracy theorists are batting a 1000.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too bad that @stovepipe cant go and preach to third world countries that are desperate for this vaccine where there are allot of covid deaths, or is this all spectacle for privileged first world countries. If he could then allot of people won't be feeling bad right now. While his views make sense, the whole world is not just America, and you'd also have to imagine deep rooted conspiracies in third world countries where they can't afford the vaccine and where people are scammed, cheated and given saline solutions. The reality is most of the world will not be vaccinated because their countries are too poor to afford the vaccines, or the refrigeration units to store some of the vaccines. The vaccine narrative and conspiracy theories are mainly a first world country thing where the standard of living, relative to the rest of the world, gives an ivory tower effect.

The litmus test is this. If the American government donated their vaccines to Mexico, or see other brown and black impoverished nations benefit from their vaccine, do you think these same people will not start protesting to get those vaccines back and flip on their narrative? Look at how they treated "illegal immigrants" from Mexico or central America. Do you really trust them? People in these poorer countries are shaking their heads about some of the anti-vaccine arguments.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mom's family has taken a second shot Moderna for the first Pfizer shot. They mixed and matched because of a vaccine shortage here in Canada where they are reserving the vaccines to people 12-18 years old. I booked my dad for next week Friday (saved by the bell for this Friday, phew) where the clinic should have a Pfizer vaccine for him. (crossing my fingers he won't take it and experience the side-effects @stovepipe has been talking about).

The thing with conspiracy theory is they sow fear. Even if science and the data seem to check-out, you still end up worried that you are under mind-control, you are defiling the temple and are under satanic influence. Not very good feelings. No wonder I end up changing my mind at the last minute. Perhaps the spell is broken when I'm next in line but I'm under a spell now because I just watched the news and am brainwashed with the mainstream narrative about the vaccines and covid. Maybe so, but I bought an Occolus Quest 2 so I thought that would be more mind-control since you can change your reality to virtual programming.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I can ask this forum, is what is your concerns about this vaccine? Not some regurgitated articles you may have read or hearsay.

Everyone will get infected. It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when.

That’s like saying there are people who have never had a cold or flu. Both are viruses. Eye roll.

Flu shots are nothing but guesses as to what strain will hit.
Yes everyone may become infected. The vaccine is not a cure. It’s improves your defenses against It. Less sickly/asymptomatic people means less transmission. Less transmission means less mutations. Less mutations means a virus that will disappear or go dormant. The only similarity between the corona and influence is they are both enveloped viruses. However one has a very big fuse that will allow you to transmit indiscriminately without knowing it. You usually come down with the flu in a couple of days or kick it. Happy for all that recovered from Covid. But have you‘ve seen someone who didn’t? Not a pretty experience. Got to ask? Whats the alternative? Let it loose and cull the population? Can we learn from this that’s less evasive to the healthy while protecting the vulnerable? Hell ya! However I agree, the next pandemic is Obesity!

[

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Members here have said it's harsh or wrong calling people brainwashed or sheeple. Thats actually what you become when submitting to Satan's agenda through mind control. Mind control's main purpose is to create brainwashed sheeple to beleive the narrative and call anyone who doesn't gulty. I've talked about this for years here but most choose to think it's a fairy-tale or they're smart enough not to fall for it. Love or hate Rosanne she speaks her mind. She's been in the Illuminati as only high ups know about droning. Not the droning you might be thinking of.

It's part of their religion to mock us, to tell us what they're going to do before it happens. I've said that here many times. That's how Satanists operate. Fraudci said an outbreak is coming in Trmp's presidency as did Nobama and it did. Jen is telling you the shot kills and it does. They will blame it on a slip up but that ain't no slip up. They have to tell you. Now they're telling you a cyber attack is coming.

You're living in a fantasy world to think Dr's these days is an honorable profession. Dr's these days were brought up in a rigged system thus making most of them brainwashed which isn't their fault but none I've known can see it or even think it's possible. Good Dr's are out there but I have yet to find one in all my years. I know and have Dr's in my family. All of them are compromised.

Our enemy has infiltrated every nook and cranny of our world. The medical system is rigged beyond what you could ever imagine. The amount of corruption that has taken place by Dr's since last year should anger anyone with a conciseness and also be a massive red flag not to take the shot. Thousands died for political reasons that caused patients not to get the care they needed that could have saved their lives.

The same Dr's who said HQC works wonders against rona 15 years ago over night said it's deadly and doesn't work out of thin air. Dr Fraudci wrote an article back in 05 or 07 saying HQC works wonder against rona. Now the same Dr who committed genocide decades ago over night says it doesn't work, it's dangerous and shouldn't be used. Yet it's been proven to work against rona successfully in patients with no deaths. The Dr's that speak on it are silenced, banned from SM, some had their licenses taken away as did pharmacists or taken to court on bogus charges.

No reason to dive deep into the same lies we keep bringing up as they're being told all day everyday. The main stream media's #1 job is to deceive their audience by manipulating the minds of those who consume it. They were created as a mind control tool by our enemy to use against us to control our minds, thoughts and decisions. The cee eye a admitted to it in court that project mocking bird was created for that reason. I've spoken on this here years ago.

That aside, this is easy to see it for what it is. This is a battle between good n evil. God runs on love, Satan off fear. The Lucifiurains who rule the world have created this man made event on purpose with an easy to see agenda as its been planned for decades. It might sound like a fairy-tale to some in which it should. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't exist.

The C eye A created the word conspiracy not Hoover. Now the word gets thrown around so loosely cause the same Satanists pushing the agenda through mind control to call anyone telling the truth is automatically labeled as one. My own friends constantly laugh at me calling me one. I've been called it here many times, yet most of what I said has been proven true. These days conspiracy theorists are batting a 1000.
Mind control? Perhaps that’s the problem with today’s conspiracy theorists as they are still using terms that’s sounds like 60’s Sci-Fi. Control today is suppressing people’s opinion. You’re not allowed to have one without being labelled a racist, sexist, homophobic, misogynistic, left, right, center or any other letter in the alphabet. The removal of healthy discussion, debate, respecting people’s POV and critical thinking has me far more concerned for future generations .

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly all of healthy people have mild symptoms. Sometimes no symptoms. Give the shots to those who actually need it. I don’t have a problem with this at all.

If it’s that everyone will catch it. And yes it’s true. What difference does it make if healthy people get the shot or not? After all, the virus will never leave the planet.

Carriers? We already are carriers. I do not the altruistic speech. It’s about the one speaking and no anything else. Pure self interest.
It’s wrong to punish or force people to participate in a medical procedure where the creators of the procedure can’t be sued or held responsible in any way. Complete amnesty even if half the population developed an anomaly due to the shot. A serious genetic issue.

Would he not be better off just going through it and building his immunity like his entire genetic line did?
Nearly All? How is this quantifiable? We have over 7.9 billion on this planet. If we let it ride and we all tested positive, 1% fatality is a very big number. Perhaps natural immunity is the way to go but what’s the cost? I suppose we‘ll never know but I still have faith in the medical field. It’s the reason a lot of us are still alive and well.
Yes its absolutely wrong to force immunizations but this is the morality behind it all. What’s more important, the individual or the masses.
Regardless my friend, government and big business will never have our backs. Its up to us to discuss, evaluate, educate and come to our own conclusions.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a close buddy call last night. His mom is in the hospital. She got the first vaccine last month and then the second one.
This guy is pretty sharp and observant. He said as soon as she got it she immedietly started to go downhill. Just a heads up I guess. Never heard of such things from shots on this large a scale.

Something don't seem quite right about this
That is exactly what I am worried about. Was it Pfizer or Moderna?

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys know my wifes Vietamese. Well get this, she was watching a news thing from over there. Its in english but accented english and they were calling the vaccine the Nanovaccine. Im like wtf are these people doing? Crazy
Nano tech vaccine is a way if saying mRna vaccines like Pfizer or Moderna.

Sounds like your friends mother has lukemia symptoms or blood poisoning of some form. Did she have health issues?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes some. She shouldn't have even gotten it but its a free choice.
Once she recovers she will be part of post covid society, vaccine passports, etc.... Hopefully all will be well in the end. But easy to think this way at a distance.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got in a quarrel with my mother today and talked to the pharmacy and found out they have walk-in Moderna shots available at a pharmacy located a few kilometers away. The guy on the other line sounded like a friendly asian guy and was going to administer the shot with me if I walked in the store. As upset as I was, I eventually came to and am at peace with my mother and am at bay for now.

I'll wait until the end of the month to see if I'm firm with my convictions. The guy administering the shots doesn't sound like he thinks anything bad would happen over the phone and he had no personal experience of anyone having a severe adverse reaction to the Moderna vaccine, in his experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.