Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

father's side-effect from covid-vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like vaccine hesitancy is creeping into my dad too. He's asked me to reschedule the second-dose after my mother has harassed him about worrying about that second shot, and I've seen some swelling in his legs this morning, and it appears he's caved in and has cold-feet about doing it today. I asked for his health-card in order to change the vaccine appointment time and I'm not sure if that wedged that decision. I just don't want to be blamed if he gets a heart-attack after taking the second dose if I'm seeing that he has symptoms of a weak heart (looking tired, breathing heavy when exerted, swelling of the legs, etc....). He has not decided to cancel out entirely or pause for a length of time (as I have), but just for today.
A couple months ago it was 5 million that missed their 2nd dose. Now the number has climbed to 15 million. The truth is coming out no matter how hard they try to censor it. Call Guinness Book as you hold the title for most cancelled jab appts. It's all a sign God is trying over and over again to help you.

It's not a coincidence the variants magically appear after a year soon as the jab started rolling out on a mass scale. It's all planned so they can blame the adverse effects & deaths on them, push further lock downs, masks, close business's and keep the fear level high due to people waking up to the truth. You even see members here saying they weren't going to jab it up but now all of a sudden the Delta has them scared enough they're thinking of getting it. I will never forget your post about saying you woke up craving n wanting the needle inside of you. See how these Demons manifest what they want you to do and how the heard follows their plan?

852.JPG

All dead for refusing to follow the NWO
Captur2e.JPG
111.JPG

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over 50% of Ontario and over 50% of Toronto has been fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated accounts for almost all of the new covid cases. There has been near 70% who received the first shot. If what you and others like you have said were true then wouldnt half of the population be dead or disabled by now and it would be obvious there is a problem with the vaccines?

I get there are unlucky people who do get these side effects but then there are unlucky people who are dead or disabled from car accidents but they dont ban cars as dangerous. Why would I presume myself to be unlucky if I take the vaccine?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over 50% of Ontario and over 50% of Toronto has been fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated accounts for almost all of the new covid cases. There has been near 70% who received the first shot. If what you and others like you have said were true then wouldnt half of the population be dead or disabled by now and it would be obvious there is a problem with the vaccines?

I get there are unlucky people who do get these side effects but then there are unlucky people who are dead or disabled from car accidents but they dont ban cars as dangerous. Why would I presume myself to be unlucky if I take the vaccine?
At this point your fear, anxiety, confusion and asking the same questions over and over again is draining my energy. I get a headache now reading your posts. Constantly going back n forth would drive me crazy If I knew someone like that personally. I've done Gods work to lead them to water but I cannot make them drink. Good luck on whatever road you choose to travel.

God speed

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point your fear, anxiety, confusion and asking the same questions over and over again is draining my energy. I get a headache now reading your posts. Constantly going back n forth would drive me crazy If I knew someone like that personally. I've done Gods work to lead them to water but I cannot make them drink. Good luck on whatever road you choose to travel.

God speed
I did not say I booked an appointment for a vaccine. You just sound very ignorant, sir.

I looked at the long-haul vaccine website. The people featured in the interviews are the same four people who had the press conference with the Senator the other day so there is no new information in your website. The rest of the other videos are people who say they got a shot, their lives changed and they want to be heard, but no new information. You couldn't even get more people with different stories.

Sounds like a kill-joy group. Something didn't work out for them so they want to society to stop functioning because of them. Most selfish thing. About 3.35 billion vaccines were given out globally so far. Would we have time to listen to 1 million videos of people who had no side-effects, or are we going to listen to 50 people on some webpage? You probably won't have time to go through boring videos of people who had no side-effect or reaction. But all I have to do is ask my family and people I know at work who have taken it, and guess what? No side-effects and they got their first shot, and some have got double shots.

You always sensationalize the bad news of a few people. Just like any vaccine roll-out that has 3 billion people vaccinated, people are likely going to have coincidental issues after the vaccine that would have happened anyway. People die all the time. In a group of 3 billion vaccinated people, people would die or have their lives ruined among that group whether or not they got the vaccine. What point are you really making?

Also fact check the African leader deaths: https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-africa-leaders-idUSL2N2NP2SW
From Reuters.

You are making some outrageous claims here and you expect us all to just listen to you and think there is some grand conspiracy of deception and cover-ups. The way this is going, I better come to my senses and decide the end of the month, (which means I have not decided yet), to take the vaccine to be able to participate in the post-covid society.

One of the rules I've placed is there should be no discussion for the vaccine for about a month after the last decision not to take it. However, the facts and data, as well as where I feel you are losing some credibility in the arguments you are presenting, is helping me lean more in favour of eventually taking the first shot of Pfizer. The choice boils down to whether we choose to listen to a few loud minority of people who have suffered, or the silent majority who have had no side-effects and society can resume returning to normal as this pandemic becomes a thing of the past.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not say I booked an appointment for a vaccine. You just sound very ignorant, sir.
You got the ignorant card backwards there bud. Where did I say in my last post you booked an appt?
I didn't, you assumed I did. Wake up!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got the ignorant card backwards there bud. Where did I say in my last post you booked an appt?
I didn't, you assumed I did. Wake up!
You don't have to say everything explicitly, you can imply it or say it between the lines.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not being intellectually honest with this part.
Failure to understand the dynamics of power.
Just that part? What about the rest of I wrote there? Who is really being imtellectually dishonest? You dont think allot of people who took the vaccine had no side effects at all would be boring news to view one million plus results of that? Bad news travels faster and is more sensational.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, no decision to take the vaccine. Think I flip pro vaccine when I dont have a booking and anti-vaccine if I do have a booking. No personal risk for me to take a position for vaxx. When there is personal risk then I hope I read some my own arguements rather than chicken out again like the last four times. But allot of things can still happen. A drug cure. Traditional vaccine. The virus may magically go away. New issues with vaccine, etc....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also throwing another doggie-bone to the nays, Pfizer is formulating booster shots as their vaccines are becoming less effective to the variants. Even if you have a successful two shot vaccination, you might need booster shots every six months. Even if you went to an ordeal with the two dose course of vaccination, you have a third shot to do you in if your survived the first two. You'll have anti-bodies all over your system.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t watch the news. But your idea that the condition in it’s entirety will go away is intellectually “ignorant”. “Dishonest” was the wrong word. Please excuse.
When I say go away, I mean that society will resume pre-pandemic FUNCTION so that even if it's there, its in the background, and it may be 50-100 cases in a hospital at a given time, maybe 20 in the ICU unit, just like any other disease that is there. That to me is getting rid of it as a virus from a vaccinated population.

Now, if you are going to argue about manipulated PCR tests, and fake covid case reporting that's another story. But be the devil's advocate, is the government really able to put together such an elaborate deception? Are we maybe giving more credit to the government than should be attributed to them?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the long term effects? That is my concern.

Do you know who has the answer to that?

NO ONE.
If anyone dont want to take the vaccine they can just look at the odd person out who got a nasty side effect or died or think its a population control conspiracy or its the pre-mark of the beast, etc... There is no shortage of fear against the vaccine to even have to go on a speculative level.

Very soon, you wont be able to access jobs or travel to some countries without being fully vaccinated. Are you really willing to wait 1 or 2 years in a virtual prison while the rest of society moves on and risk being one of the many unvaccinateed who gets covid? Its definately a hard choice. No wonder I am very confused about this thing.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone dont want to take the vaccine they can just look at the odd person out who got a nasty side effect or died or think its a population control conspiracy or its the pre-mark of the beast, etc... or they can simply say to themselves " No one knows the long term effects of this jab" and decide to wait. There is no shortage of fear against the vaccine to even have to go on a speculative level.

Very soon, you wont be able to access jobs speculation or travel to some countries without being fully vaccinated. Speculation Are you really willing to wait 1 or 2 years speculation in a virtual prison speculation while the rest of society moves on speculation and risk being one of the many unvaccinateed who gets covid? Speculation. Its definately a hard choice. No wonder I am very confused about this thing.

I get the feeling you just want to keep the conversation going. If you want the shot get it. If you don't want it, don't.
Not speculation, fact. Anyone from US can only come to Canada if fully vaccinated. From overseas, fully vaccinated people do not have to pay $2,000 and stay 14 days in a crummy quaranteen hotel. Fact, heard some bosses say they wont hire unvaccinated people. Fact, members from this board and othets were fired because they refuse the shot. 1 or 2 years down the road is speculation.

But you are right, until both me and my father are both fully vaccinated and the side effects, if any, are known, this thread will not likely stop. Anti covid vaxxers are slowing down the process since fruitless fact checking is always being done to verify or disprove their claims. If their claims are ultimately false abd fearmongering then I may eventually greenlight the vaccine, mRna, traditional, drug, whatever.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Corrector, I would not book another appointment unless you are 100% firm that you are going forward.

If you don’t want to go forward with the vax or aren’t sure yet, that’s totally fine. If you want to hold off and think about it more, that’s fine too.

But I wouldn’t book an appointment AND still leave it open to changing your mind. No need to stress yourself out more doing that (as an appointment approaches) and/or risk booking and canceling another appointment that somebody else might need.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing to see how authoritarian Canada has become. There's a worldwide trend.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corrector, I would not book another appointment unless you are 100% firm that you are going forward.

If you don’t want to go forward with the vax or aren’t sure yet, that’s totally fine. If you want to hold off and think about it more, that’s fine too.

But I wouldn’t book an appointment AND still leave it open to changing your mind. No need to stress yourself out more doing that (as an appointment approaches) and/or risk booking and canceling another appointment that somebody else might need.
No appt is booked until month end when I will see if I am 100% firm or not by then.
I dont do no shows. The point of cancelling is to avoid the scenario that a pure no show would cause. The last time I was actually at the vacc center so I cant control any issue that crops up at the last minute.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything I've been saying is coming to light. They will keep blaming everything on the ones who didn't take the jab and label them as the enemy. Trying so hard to spread ridiculous propaganda that all you need is a sprinkle of common sense to how it makes no sense.

So many are dying daily I can't even keep up anymore. So safe they need to go door to door and beg you to take it. Already seeing videos of them door knockers sneaking into gated communities, gated apt buildings, refusing to show badges when asked, refusing to answer how they got in.

I called 100k+ deaths from the jab, now Dr's are confirming adverse effects & deaths are being massively manipulated & under reported on purpose. We've been at war this entire time but most are living life as if we aren't. Keep trusting the science.

jj.JPG
s.jpg
thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything I've been saying is coming to light. They will keep blaming everything on the ones who didn't take the jab and label them as the enemy. Trying so hard to spread ridiculous propaganda that all you need is a sprinkle of common sense to how it makes no sense.

So many are dying daily I can't even keep up anymore. So safe they need to go door to door and beg you to take it. Already seeing videos of them door knockers sneaking into gated communities, gated apt buildings, refusing to show badges when asked, refusing to answer how they got in.

I called 100k+ deaths from the jab, now Dr's are confirming adverse effects & deaths are being massively manipulated & under reported on purpose. We've been at war this entire time but most are living life as if we aren't. Keep trusting the science.

View attachment 6729
View attachment 6730
View attachment 6731
Yes, but they are dying in a way that doesn't end up with people taking hospital resources and people staying in the ICU for 3-4 months and hogging things up. Isn't the vaccines doing their job to keep people away from hospitals and ICUs and keeping them functional for other issues? Isn't that what they are supposed to do?

Also, what about what other conspiracy theorists have said before? Claims like blood being magnetized. Why isn't the CDC agreeing with a booster shot that Pfizer is suggesting people should take? If they were all in cahoots wouldn't everyone be on board with agreeing that a booster shot is needed rather than say the science doesn't support it? Isn't that contrary to the interest of big-pharma?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a pfizer shortage for adults in Canada. My dad wont take moderna for a second shot if this family is on pins and needles. The vaccine appointment this Friday for him will likely fail if they dont have the right secind dose vaccine. I wont decide to eventually take any shot unless its pfizer either. So nothing to worry about being part of any hidden statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.