Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

father's side-effect from covid-vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He went to an empty hospital at a time ICUs were supposed to be full of covid patients so he of all people has a right to be skeptical.
That anecdotal fallacy. If I only hang around with rich people, are all people rich?

I have seen the govwrnment flip flop on Astrezeneca and are now talking about mix and matching mRna vaccines when the vaccine manufacturers do not recommend this.

Here in Canada its not just conspiracy theory but credibility and competence.
I cannot defend the actions of the Canadian government. If you’re going to take the vaccine, adhere to the proper dosing schedule.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That anecdotal fallacy. If I only hang around with rich people, are all people rich?

I cannot defend the actions of the Canadian government. If you’re going to take the vaccine, adhere to the proper dosing schedule.
Its a hard out then. The Canadian government has bundled up the vaccine rollout by improper dosing and mixing and matching. Therefore the vaccine appt should be postponed until there is enough vaccine supply so that proper dosing schedules of a single vaccine can be honored. A single dose is too low efficacy to justify taking by itself with the level of worry or concern I have exhibited on here so far.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a hard out then. The Canadian government has bundled up the vaccine rollout by improper dosing and mixing and matching. Therefore the vaccine appt should be postponed until there is enough vaccine supply so that proper dosing schedules of a single vaccine can be honored. A single dose is too low efficacy to justify taking by itself with the level of worry or concern I have exhibited on here so far.
Had you not backed out of previous appointments, would there have been a supply shortage?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had you not backed out of previous appointments, would there have been a supply shortage?
If I took a first shot then the second appointments are 3 months apart because of supply issues back then. If I was able to get an accelerated second dose (ie a fancy way of saying the manufactures recommended.guidelines) they would be pushing Moderna. Currently there is allot of second dose hesitancy for mix and matching mRna.

But thats moot. Prior decisons are dead. The choice is tomorrow not yesterday. I may have dodged a bullet for all I know.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banned here too. Only mRna vaccines offered.
Let me get this straight, you backed out again? What is that, four or five times now?

I remember when I got my shot, I wanted the Moderna. There was a reason based on the information at the time, I can't remember what it was, I think maybe it was supposedly a few percentage points more effective or something like that. We had a website where we could sign up, and you could choose a place that had the vaccine you wanted, very handy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, you backed out again? What is that, four or five times now?

I remember when I got my shot, I wanted the Moderna. There was a reason based on the information at the time, I can't remember what it was, I think maybe it was supposedly a few percentage points more effective or something like that. We had a website where we could sign up, and you could choose a place that had the vaccine you wanted, very handy.
Not yet but likely as the doses and mix and matching. Suppose you only had a Pfizer second shot 4 months later would you take a first dose of Moderna?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suppose you only had a Pfizer second shot 4 months later would you take a first dose of Moderna?
Hard to say, without actually being in that position, and because I haven't really looked into it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to keep in mind Canada is only 1/10 the population of the USA. I guess they figure getting 60 million doses of Pfizer & Moderna shouldn’t be difficult.
Logistically its a challenge. You have shipment delays, spasmodic roll-outs, etc... I think they say by mid to end of July there should be some stability. But I'll have to wait and see. In Canada, they only buy and get shipments, we don't have our own facilities or our own vaccine to produce. That means we could be out-bid by other nations, someone can bribe a shipment of vaccines that were headed for us, or other types of nonsense can be going on. Hopefully as more people get their shots, the demand will plateau out and there will be easier access and dosing schedules available.

The only thing I can also think about is if they do come up with an anti-viral drug, then it might also settle in my mind that if I get a potential covid virus infection treated with the anti-viral drug right away, it might also prevent serious health-outcomes.

This is what @SargeMaximus is complaining about with mixed-messages and bad narrative. When asked why are they going to have an anti-viral drug available if vaccines are working? They experts answer is to treat breakthrough covid virus infections from the vaccine. If that doesn't sound sick of an answer then I don't know what does. The only thing better than using a drug to treat a breakthrough covid infection is treating one without being vaccinated since the outcome would be the same and the risk of side-effects would be nill?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appointment is still on this evening. The blackslide described earlier is cured. The place is going to be the this mass vaccination clinic:

Plan to show up in the parking lot 30 minutes prior to the appt. They will be asked if Moderna or Pfizer is available. If only Moderna, then I'll reschedule for another visit. If I get a sinking or dread feeling in the parking lot 20 minutes before the appt, I'll cancel out but will not reschedule until at last another 30 days have passed where there will be no further thoughts or discussion about the vaccine or the virus or variant. We shall see where this day is going to go.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These vaccines have never been used on humans before.

NEVER.

And they haven't had proper clinical trilas.
Surgeon Fired From College Of Medicine For Voicing Concerns About COVID Shots For Kids | ZeroHedge
They are being used on humans now...all over the place. Today is vaccine day in Toronto. It feels like everyone is getting a shot. There is something like 76% first shot coverage.

I don't have a good or bad feeling about it at the moment. It all boils down to intuition at the end of the day.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they are indeed. Hence my term "before"

Let's hope that there are no unfortunate long term effects.

I am staying in the control group for now.

Like I said, I'm giving myself 30 minutes in the parking lot before going in. If I feel uneasy in my spirit, if I am depressed or suicidal and going in with the wrong spirit...I'll protect myself and make sure I leave. My word on that. They also need Pfizer or its an automatic out.

Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope your papa is doing well. A buddy of mine recently suffered the biggest nose bleed of his life. He took the shot maybe 5 weeks ago. He's so brainwashed the shot is the last thing he'd mention could be the cause. My neighbor was in and out of the emergency room with lots of different side effects weeks after taking it. Last I heard she was getting chemo treatments which I thought was odd. Then I started seeing women post their cancer screening letters following taking the jab.

At this point there is enough side effects to make your head spin. Attacking the blood seems the most common. I've seen reports months ago of mostly men that suffered uncontrollable nose bleeds which is what made me think of my boy. In women, delayed period, clotted or excessive blood during period. A few pilots died from the shot. Some countries won't let the jabbed fly due to the increased risk for blood clots at high elevations. Wonder if airlines slide a disclaimer when they updated their terms without mentioning it.

We live in a world where qualified Dr's who are pro vaxx that say the shot is poison are banned, censored & labeled a conspiracy theorist in hopes they are looked at as crazy. Excellent interview from a Dr who brings common sense to light.

Preview:
Full interview:

View attachment 6563
That remembered me about Royal Rife story. The way they silent him after his discovery.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I was just reading how green propolis improved recovering from people who got covid.

Since the group without taking it took 12 to 14 days to recover. The group tooking green propolis recovered in 6 to 7 days.

Not a cure, but it made me think a bit. I took it everyday and my immunity improved a lot.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancelled at last minute. Think I had stomach flu and had a stomach upset. Part of the parameters for cancelling is if there was a sinking feeling on the stomach. I dont know why I would have a diarreah like issue on the day of vaccination. My mom was also in the car and insisted that a stomach issue is just a bad sign. I will reschedule in 30 days. Hopefully more information will come up during this time.

Huge lineup that wrapped around the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.