Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fathers: She's filing for child support.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You will need PROOF of her neglect. That is what the courts give a sh!t about. Nothing else. Do you think for one second her old man will roll over on her? Don't hold your breath.

Don't wait for her to fvck up, be proactive and catch her in the act. Hire a Private Detective so he can notate how long she's gone and other things to present to the court. He can testify on your behalf, you can't.
The truth is.. I think she wants me to have my son. She knows it's best. It's just a matter of working out the details. We'll sit down and work this out. I'll have my son, one way or another.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLadiesMan said:
If she files, is it automatic that they garnish my paycheck? How does this work? Secondly, if I feel the amount is unreasonable, how do I go forth and fight it?
In my line of work, every day I read case notes on child support enforcement cases. My access is rather limited in scope and I don't really see the legal side, but I do see notes regarding locating absent parents, paternity establishment, eventually the garnishment of wages, I even see the records of the actual garnished wages, and my boss is a child support expert. I can only speak on behalf of the state of Florida, but I would imagine the general proceedings are probably similiar to whichever state you reside. From start to finish, the process can easily take over one year to establish payments and the garnishment of wages is calculated upon your income minus your living expenses. There is an appeals process in place should you feel the determined payments were unfairly calculated.

Billtx49

Reaction score