Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fathers: She's filing for child support.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess she doesn't think $225 - $300 a month isn't enough for her anymore. It was what she had originally asked for. She's really doing this out of desperation, and anger. Desperation because she loves to spend money on herself. I think this is how she makes herself feel better. Anger, because I'm over her and want nothing to do with her anymore.

Personally, I feel it would be best. The less I have to deal with her, the better. I will attest the amount if it's crazy. She tried to tell me it would cost me almost $400 a month for my son, maybe more. He's on her health insurance, and my dental.

I really feel, in true honesty that she doesn't want to be a mother anymore, or at least the mother to my son, but she won't give him to me, because I think she doesn't want to be looked at as a woman who doesn't want her son.

My son called me this morning, and I went to get him. His Mom, not there. She lives, well at least kinda lives with her Dad. She's met some guy and has been living with him, and has left our son with her Dad. Anyway on the way to my house, I asked my son if he saw his Mom yesterday, and he said no. I said "Mommy loves you very much son..." and he replied "She scared of me..." I said "No she's not, she's just got some things to work out, but she loves you very much." and he replied "...she doesn't come home no more."

I can't tell you how upset I am after hearing him say this.. he's only years old.
He also told me on the way home that he wants to live with me for a long time.

My questions are this....

If she files, is it automatic that they garnish my paycheck? How does this work?
Secondly, if I feel the amount is unreasonable, how do I go forth and fight it? I want what's best for my son, but I don't think she knows how to be a good mother for him. Hell, she ain't good to herself. Grrrrr! ..she needs to pull herself together. She wanted this child as much as I did. Yet, she tells her "friends" that I just got her pregnant without permission.

I want my son to live with me. I am more a parent then she is. It's not fair to my son.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you thought about fighting for custody? Also how old is he? You left the number out.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a lawyer. When I broke up with the mother of my children, I sued her in court to gain custody of my two children. Not only did I get custody of the kids, she was also ordered to pay child support even though I made enough that her child support payments were insignificant.

Much of my case was built upon the fact that she regularly left the kids with other people, preferring to spend her free time with her new boyfriend. I won in large part because she denied the reality of the situation and my lawyer was good enough to trip her up enough that it became obvious to the judge and everyone else that she was lying.

My children, now grown, tell me that they are grateful that I raised them rather than their mother. Just make sure your focus is on what is best for your son and not on any animosity between you and his mother.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want my son. I want to raise him to the best of my ability. She does make a lot more than I do, but I don't want a penny from her. I just want her to stay out of our lives. FAR AWAY from our lives. This woman thrives on misery, and the misery of others makes her happy.

I don't know if I can afford a lawyer right now.... but I'll get another job if it'll allow me to get one.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely need to contest this.
Barring any circumstances in which either
parent is totally unfit or dangerous, the courts
are pretty impersonal to your situations as
adults and 100% attuned to the needs
of the children (as it should be).

In other words, unless you or the child's mom
are total ****-ups, the family court will
most likely resort to a formula in determining
your respective contributions. Similar to
LovelyLady's ^^^^^posted link.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She use alcohol or drugs?

If so bring that up in the courts.

You've got to go for the jugular in situations like this.

Good luck buddy.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The most important thing is that the judge will want to talk to your son. If the judge hears the same stuff he's been telling you it won't take your lawyer much for you to get custody. This will benefit everyone.

You won't have to pay that immature cvnt any more money and you can put it to use raising and teaching your son the ways of DJ-ism. Also, she has no recourse and can't be pissed at anyone but herself. How much would you regret another wasted minute of your boys' life by leaving her with your ex father in law to raise?

Get off your ass and get it done!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GET CUSTODY OF YOUR SON!

Take 2 jobs, take 3. Use her father as a witness (since she leaves the lad there instead of caring for him.) Do you have some friends she doesn't know go spying for you? Get photos of her whooping it up at a bar or indulging in drugs? Or hire a private investigator.

Get your son OUT of this situation. The last thing we need is another young man raised by a vindictive woman who will teach him that having a penis is akin to being a freak.

Call a lawyer and call them TODAY.

Seriously! Why are you still reading? Shut down the computer and go call!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope it works for you.

you in my shoes..I have to work 10-20 hours OT to afford my lawyer.

and I still wont get full custody and I wont see my son for another month or two because of that nut job I was with.

however..I will do whatever it takes to get him..and you do it to.

don't listen to the people who say the mother has more right to the child..F that...if the mother of my child had any brains she wouldn'd take my son away.

but justice will be served..I was going to settle for visitation rights and half legal custody..now Im filing for joint physical custody in a few days....she should of been a good person....today is the one month mark since ive seen my son...Ive realized him growing up in a so called christian home where you steal a child from his father is a joke..he doesnt need to be raised in there suppressed environment

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
I hope it works for you.

you in my shoes..I have to work 10-20 hours OT to afford my lawyer.

and I still wont get full custody and I wont see my son for another month or two because of that nut job I was with.

however..I will do whatever it takes to get him..and you do it to.

don't listen to the people who say the mother has more right to the child..F that...if the mother of my child had any brains she wouldn'd take my son away.

but justice will be served..I was going to settle for visitation rights and half legal custody..now Im filing for joint physical custody in a few days....she should of been a good person....today is the one month mark since ive seen my son...Ive realized him growing up in a so called christian home where you steal a child from his father is a joke..he doesnt need to be raised in there suppressed environment

Bro, have you seen your son since? What's going on wit u now?

This is what's happening with me right now.... good news. Gotta type this, sitting on the floor.. long story.

My son called me tonight, twice. I was at work so I wasn't able to catch his call. They have this rule with using the phones @ work. Two back to back calls from him means, "to call him back asap". When I called him, he had told me that he wasn't feeling well, and felt hot. He's 4 years old. He's been sick for a couple of days now, with the flu. I had it two days ago too.
So I was like "Son.. get some water." he replied "Grandpa is sleeping. Can I come home with you?" I told him to put on his shoes, and that I'm there.
I pulled up, called my son on his cellphone, no answer.. so I rang the door bell. Her Dad (she lives with her Dad.) lets me in, not before calling me names, and screaming about what a horrible father I was. He told me I couldn't go thru his house, I replied "NEVER! ...raise your voice to me in front of my son again." ...he didn't say another word, just grabbed my son's shoes, his jacket, etc. Right then, my son threw up. :( ...I cleaned him off, and he hugged me.)
We got his stuff and bolted.
I text her Mom the good news! ..she was at her boyfriend's house. Tis the reason her Dad was watching him. :)
I texted....
Me: "Son is sick, he wants to come home with me."
Her: "Do you want him to?"
Me: "He's sick. I got him."
Her: "He wasn't that sick Don't give me a hard time. I do da best 2 care 4 him."
Me: "Jus let him live wit me. Wont ask u for nada. just keep him on ur ins. for 1 more year. (by that time, I can afford to have him on my health ins. he's already on my dental.) c him when u want. he ain't ur Dad, or nobodies responsibility, he's ours."
She: "No! Not a good time to talk about this, talk in person, I do not think this is approproate."
Me: "Then when he's sick, stay home with him."
She: "Did he take his medicine? What time?"
Me: "If ur dumbass was home, caring 4 him, you would know. I'm done trying to talk 2 u tonite."
She" K."

????? ...first, her stupida$$ replied to my last statement?!?! LOL!!! wtf?! :rolleyes:

Secondly.. :) ...I have that text conversation SAVED!!!!! Anyone know a good attorney? :)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:up:

Ok... do I have my son now? :) hehehehehe!!!!

When we got home, he went right to sleep on my bed. I've been checking on him, from time to time, and he looks comfortable, and well. :)

I'm so happy right now. :yes:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations. But it's short lived unless you get the ball moving. You will need to garner support against this "Mother (which in her case is only half a word)". Her boyfriend will tire of you interrupting him while he's banging her throat with phone calls about your sick son.

She'll then become more discontent and bitter and may resort to lies and further deceit.

Act swiftly so that every night you can look at your son resting peacefully.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Congratulations. But it's short lived unless you get the ball moving. You will need to garner support against this "Mother (which in her case is only half a word)". Her boyfriend will tire of you interrupting him while he's banging her throat with phone calls about your sick son.

She'll then become more discontent and bitter and may resort to lies and further deceit.

Act swiftly so that every night you can look at your son resting peacefully.[/QUOTE

LOL!!!

I hope she gets the sh*t banged out of her throat too!!!! LOL!
..... it was 'texting' ;) ...he could still bang her throat, she's just gonna have to put down the cellphone.. while she's over there... instead of texting back n forth... with me. ;)

Dude, I got my son out of that hell hole, and in his eyes, I'm a hero right now. :D ...yea b*tch. :D

Did I mention it was a SAVED text conversation??! ;)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma is right...but what legal grounds are you on right now with this?

can she come and take him away??

I got to see my son a week ago...it was nice..they were nice to me and let me come see him...I havent called them back...Ive been sick as hell all week. So I have to wait until monday to talk to my lawyer.

good luck

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, I got my son out of that hell hole, and in his eyes, I'm a hero right now. :D ...yea b*tch. :D
This is the key: right now. If you sit back and smirk on the one minor victory you'll lose the entire war. She's going to rally her troops and come at you with cannons blazing. Trust me. She's bitter and consumed with vindictiveness. Your son is collateral damage. You need to be earnest in getting everything you can such as saved texts admitting she's neglecting your son sick at home, email, phone calls; etc, etc . . .

This is your war. You need to win it. How much of a hero are you going to look when she has the cops banging on your door snatching your boy from your arms while she plays O-face with those doughnut lovers?

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not a lawyer but.. I'm pretty sure that if you leave your child in the care of someone else, over long periods of time, like weeks... (not the weekends when I come and get him) ..but night after night, he doesn't see his Mom, cuz she's over her boyfriends' house. Like, even when he's sick with the flu.... it's not child abandonment of some degree? This wouldn't be the case if he lived with me. I'm there for my son, always.

That's why I ask... is there a good attorney in da house?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
TheLadiesMan said:
Ok, I'm not a lawyer but.. I'm pretty sure that if you leave your child in the care of someone else, over long periods of time, like weeks... (not the weekends when I come and get him) ..but night after night, he doesn't see his Mom, cuz she's over her boyfriends' house. Like, even when he's sick with the flu.... it's not child abandonment of some degree? This wouldn't be the case if he lived with me. I'm there for my son, always.

That's why I ask... is there a good attorney in da house?
You will need PROOF of her neglect. That is what the courts give a sh!t about. Nothing else. Do you think for one second her old man will roll over on her? Don't hold your breath.

Don't wait for her to fvck up, be proactive and catch her in the act. Hire a Private Detective so he can notate how long she's gone and other things to present to the court. He can testify on your behalf, you can't.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
This is the key: right now. If you sit back and smirk on the one minor victory you'll lose the entire war. She's going to rally her troops and come at you with cannons blazing. Trust me. She's bitter and consumed with vindictiveness. Your son is collateral damage. You need to be earnest in getting everything you can such as saved texts admitting she's neglecting your son sick at home, email, phone calls; etc, etc . . .

This is your war. You need to win it. How much of a hero are you going to look when she has the cops banging on your door snatching your boy from your arms while she plays O-face with those doughnut lovers?
So true.. but I can't help but bust out laughing at the same time! :D

Look, he's mine. There ain't a damn thing she can do now. She'd have to stop drinking, stop smoking pot, and it would be too much for her. This ain't a war. This is a hostile takeover, baby. ;)

...then she can go back to playing "Bob The Knob" with whoever da hell she wants. ;)