Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat women everywhere!

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure this is because of my age. I am 52, I am in terrific shape totally muscular and I work hard to keep my weight in check.

But the women that I see everywhere around me, at gym, Starbucks and with online dating if they were post children in over 40 it’s like 98% of them are overweight!

And I don’t buy into the bull**** that they never lost their baby weight. Most of these women had kids 20 to 25 years ago.

It’s gotten to where all I have to do is see a woman’s face picture with these online dating apps and I know if she’s overweight or not.

I just have no respect for it. I work my ass off and I eat healthy to keep myself in shape.
Ok well it was already stated but definitely go for younger. Most women your age have definitely given up on marriage, kids, family, etc. but they're are plenty of younger girls looking for the supporter role. Just make sure your game is too good for guys her age(Which isn't hard nowadays sadly.)