Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat women everywhere!

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure this is because of my age. I am 52, I am in terrific shape totally muscular and I work hard to keep my weight in check.

But the women that I see everywhere around me, at gym, Starbucks and with online dating if they were post children in over 40 it’s like 98% of them are overweight!

And I don’t buy into the bull**** that they never lost their baby weight. Most of these women had kids 20 to 25 years ago.

It’s gotten to where all I have to do is see a woman’s face picture with these online dating apps and I know if she’s overweight or not.

I just have no respect for it. I work my ass off and I eat healthy to keep myself in shape.

Last edited:

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you are in terrific shape and it must be difficult when you are expected to date in your own age group when most of these women have no respect for themselves.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure this is because of my age. I am 52, I am in terrific shape totally muscular and I work hard to keep my weight in check.

But the women that I see everywhere around me, at gym, Starbucks and with online dating if they were post children in over 40 it’s like 98% of them are overweight!

And I don’t buy into the bull**** that they never lost their baby weight. Most of these women had kids 20 to 25 years ago.

It’s gotten to where all I have to do is see a woman’s face picture with these online dating apps and I know if she’s overweight or not.

I just have no respect for it. I work my ass off and I eat healthy to keep myself in shape.
One major piece of the puzzle is Motivation, pure and simple. I'm becoming more and more convinced as I begin to understand myself and the landscape around me.

Much has been posted about the affect of abundance mentality from OLD, social media, starving betas, etc. With all that easy validation around them, what's the motivation to self-improve? Especially with something as difficult as weight loss. Losing weight and getting in shape is a high-activation-energy proposal that requires long-term commitment.

I've struggled with it most of my life. There was one sweet period where the initial honeymoon of going on anti-depressants were enough to shed pounds and that in turn motivated me to get more in shape. But after a year I was starting the long slide downhill again. Because while it was nice to be in shape, it wasn't getting me much in tangible returns.

Beginning of last year saw the finalization of my divorce (a good thing in my view), but then also in the spring the sudden breakup of a relationship I had duped myself into thinking would work. So there I was, mentally battered from two decades of toxicity, supposedly on the road to recovery. Then the hopes I had for the future suddenly evaporated, and oxygen left the room.

With a combination of fear and despair I more or less stopped eating, and got serious about resistance training that I had previously only been half-vested in. In three months I was down 25lbs, lean, and showing the beginnings of being muscular. I've kept with it for a year, maintaining the weight and slowly but surely building muscle. That journey helped my self-confidence flicker back to life, which has had tangible returns, and so I'm motivated to stay on track.

So I totally hear you on looking around my age group (hell, even 10-20 years younger) and seeing an utter wasteland. You want to just scream out "what the hell is wrong with you!!?" But until someone really has motivation to change and improve, it's not going to happen.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight...You don't like hippos? :p

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s worse is I bet their standards are sky high and you better meet them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
One major piece of the puzzle is Motivation, pure and simple. I'm becoming more and more convinced as I begin to understand myself and the landscape around me.

Much has been posted about the affect of abundance mentality from OLD, social media, starving betas, etc. With all that easy validation around them, what's the motivation to self-improve? Especially with something as difficult as weight loss. Losing weight and getting in shape is a high-activation-energy proposal that requires long-term commitment.

I've struggled with it most of my life. There was one sweet period where the initial honeymoon of going on anti-depressants were enough to shed pounds and that in turn motivated me to get more in shape. But after a year I was starting the long slide downhill again. Because while it was nice to be in shape, it wasn't getting me much in tangible returns.

Beginning of last year saw the finalization of my divorce (a good thing in my view), but then also in the spring the sudden breakup of a relationship I had duped myself into thinking would work. So there I was, mentally battered from two decades of toxicity, supposedly on the road to recovery. Then the hopes I had for the future suddenly evaporated, and oxygen left the room.

With a combination of fear and despair I more or less stopped eating, and got serious about resistance training that I had previously only been half-vested in. In three months I was down 25lbs, lean, and showing the beginnings of being muscular. I've kept with it for a year, maintaining the weight and slowly but surely building muscle. That journey helped my self-confidence flicker back to life, which has had tangible returns, and so I'm motivated to stay on track.

So I totally hear you on looking around my age group (hell, even 10-20 years younger) and seeing an utter wasteland. You want to just scream out "what the hell is wrong with you!!?" But until someone really has motivation to change and improve, it's not going to happen.
Anti-depressants do more harm than good with the majority of people. IANAD, but eating healthy, moderate exercise 3 or 4 times a week and a person should be good to go. If a person needs something natural, 5-HTP or St. Johns Wort have been shown to be as effective as many of the RX's w/o the side effects.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-depressants do more harm than good with the majority of people. IANAD, but eating healthy, moderate exercise 3 or 4 times a week and a person should be good to go. If a person needs something natural, 5-HTP or St. Johns Wort have been shown to be as effective as many of the RX's w/o the side effects.
Hear you, and you're correct for most of them, which are usually a form of SSRI. When it became clear that my primary anti-depressant was raising my anxiety, we tried pairing it with just about every SSRI out there. They all sucked: can't finish during sex, and was accompanied by damned-near-unbounded weight gain, no matter how hard I tried. It's like it turns your body's weight-thermostat to "Max". So I gave up on SSRI's.

The nature of clinical depression and what works or doesn't is a pretty individual thing, so I won't go there. I just know I have a lot of mileage in finding the right balances for myself. My GF on the other hand, recently went on an SSRI and the weight gain isn't a thing for her, despite it being a pretty common side-effect, go figure.

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score

I feel your pain.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ive wheeled bitches at Starbucks and they wete 18-23 top form SMV.N Not over weight.

At 52, hit on epiphany phase. Women 27-29. If all else fails, you can be assugar daddy. Essentially, the mathematics of gender dynamics have been figured out. Read Red Queen, Sperm Wars, the selfish genes, etc. Look no further than doing cold approach and crushing baaaaae in the modern era. You see female nature and that savage component of the feminine in drastic contrast to the narrative society pedals.

Women have a duplicitous sexual strategy. Its Crater SMV chasing men who are beyond her league and attempt to domestication bomb him. When SMV fails, flyer false accusations and victimhood + attempts to rope in beta cuck provider. Of course, cuck him and divorce rape before more skiing down cawk mountain. Be road kill. Single mother victimhood.

Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

If at 60, you can sugar daddy. If you want love, you are still plugged in. I will crush sugar babies at 60 + if needs be. It's better than divorce rapey or a fat slob or hog of a wife.

I know dogswho are old as **** and are more active than ever compared to women. I saw a chick 23 bulking. Tail end of top form SMV. She pissed it away.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you are in terrific shape and it must be difficult when you are expected to date in your own age group when most of these women have no respect for themselves.
Lmfao own age range lol

Mate, not all things are equal nor is that SMP nor top form SMV for men and women.

Tom cruise returns to top gun. His former female lead is checked into a old age community and weight watchers.

If by your age group, you mean barely legal, you will be correct.

Thx for coming.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Where do you live? One thing about living in the PNW is that there aren't very many fatties, not like the midwest anyway.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you live? One thing about living in the PNW is that there aren't very many fatties, not like the midwest anyway.
I’m in freaking California where everybody is allegedly some active. Yeah right

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

go younger? serious if you have looks, fit and money you could pull a lot younger woman

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now imagine if you will if the average woman was more inclined to look after herself. How would the dating landscape change? I feel utter contempt for every fat lazy woman. Not just bad for themselves but bad for society.

End rant.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s worse is I bet their standards are sky high and you better meet them.
There’s soooo many bigger gals in the BSDM community. And they are the most picky and demanding!

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s soooo many bigger gals in the BSDM community. And they are the most picky and demanding!
That's an understatement. Been to a couple of swingers parties (just posted about that in another thread) and a number of Fet events. Yikes, it can be a whale-fest.

One interesting data point is yesterday's OLD date. Three years ago after getting divorced she rebooted her life, and moved with her two kids from Spain to the US. Mid-40's, been saddled with parenthood for two decades yet is thin and toned. Having been-there/done-that, I'll say it's really hard to keep a healthy lifestyle amidst the chaos of parenting.

I'll venture one step further and generalize that from my anecdotal experience, European women seem to be much more successful in aging more gracefully, at least from a weight perspective.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big booty + big ego + big attitude = b!tch

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm always amazed at how the Japanese with their modern skyscrapers has managed to keep obesity at bay.

Granted my last visit was a couple of years ago but I think they somehow still cling to some traditional eating habits.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'm always amazed at how the Japanese with their modern skyscrapers has managed to keep obesity at bay.

Granted my last visit was a couple of years ago but I think they somehow still cling to some traditional eating habits.
japanese girls hot af

whole world wants to fucc japanese girlz