“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fat Women Destroying Dating Market

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

5string

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
2,348
Reaction score
116
Location
Standing At The Crossroads
OP yes there are more fat women, however there are more fat men as well. The demand for attractive/thin women won't increase unless the number of fat women increases and the number of fat men decreases. Thats not happening, both the number of fat men and fat women is increasing so it won't effect an attractive/thin guy's chances.

Its like living in a city with 50,000 women available vs. 1million women available. Unless the ratio of men to women isn't close to 1:1 then a mans chances are not any different.
This thread makes me hungry for fast food, bon bons and a coke.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
So I only date Asian. And guys say no diff. Women r women yada yada.

Well guess what - zero fatties so far. Guess I've just been lucky.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
So I only date Asian. And guys say no diff. Women r women yada yada.

Well guess what - zero fatties so far. Guess I've just been lucky.
Nah...

You're forgetting that I live in SEA.

But there's a higher percentage of women being fatties in western societies and as well in any big cities in Asia.

It's the demographics and the availability of fast food coupled with stressful lives, lack of physical activities.

Ubercat, you're based in Sydney?
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Melbourne based. Our Asian girls still look like one chopstick. I'm jealous too mate SEO has some of the best looking girls on the world I reckon
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Melbourne based. Our Asian girls still look like one chopstick. I'm jealous too mate SEO has some of the best looking girls on the world I reckon
Don't forget those cambodian girls...

6202530861_bf03cc96c8_b.jpg
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
i guess its not nice to hate against minorities but if fat women are not minority anymore is it okay to hate them?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
i guess its not nice to hate against minorities but if fat women are not minority anymore is it okay to hate them?
Don't hate, just ban them from ur mind, only beauties allowed :)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top