ExactlyNah. You still hv millions of slim women to take in the US.
See the opportunities and seize it.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
ExactlyNah. You still hv millions of slim women to take in the US.
See the opportunities and seize it.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
This thread makes me hungry for fast food, bon bons and a coke.OP yes there are more fat women, however there are more fat men as well. The demand for attractive/thin women won't increase unless the number of fat women increases and the number of fat men decreases. Thats not happening, both the number of fat men and fat women is increasing so it won't effect an attractive/thin guy's chances.
Its like living in a city with 50,000 women available vs. 1million women available. Unless the ratio of men to women isn't close to 1:1 then a mans chances are not any different.
Nah...So I only date Asian. And guys say no diff. Women r women yada yada.
Well guess what - zero fatties so far. Guess I've just been lucky.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
All the asian women around here are hgmong .. Short, Fat and totally insecure .. funny language .. hangs out in packs of 20 or more.
Don't hate, just ban them from ur mind, only beauties allowedi guess its not nice to hate against minorities but if fat women are not minority anymore is it okay to hate them?
Nope. Lollolz! You never heard of Weird Al?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Oh yeah. Smorgasbords.Melbourne based. Our Asian girls still look like one chopstick. I'm jealous too mate SEO has some of the best looking girls on the world I reckon