Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat Loss

OJN_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably anything along the lines of HIIT cardio — which is just short bursts of high intensity movements followed by a cool down stretch.

You can also add in weight training, for every pound of muscle gained twice as much fat is lost. Muscle needs fuel and fat is just that.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a guy on YouTube called the body coach who does low impact hit workouts with no equipment required. Add weight training and stretching to that and you're good to go

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not saying dont work out or exercise, you absolutely should. but weight lose is primarily about how you eat.

working out and exercise aids in tightening up and getting in shape. but youre actual weight and body fat % has to do with food

the real question should be "coming up with a meal plan and what to eat and what to avoid"
It's a lot easier to control what goes in one's mouth than to burn it off once the body has absorbed it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you must keep loads of protein going down you, or you will burn fat and muscle, this is where your face starts to look more like your ill

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I burnt 6 stone of fat with cycling. Didn't take long.

Problem is, my body (like many guys) collects all the fat around the belly. So the stubborn stone or so of fat just stayed there. I tried to get rid of that with pure cardio and no weights, and lost all my muscle while keeping the fat...ugh.

It's taken me a year or so to build the muscle up again and I've still got the fat. So my plan now (and the plan I'd recommend) is to continue heavy weights and calisthenics while at the same time doing running and cycling.

SanDog11

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't spot train and lose fat just in your belly. Losing fat is like ice cream melting, it happens slowly and everywhere. But to lose fat you need to have a calorie deficit and burn more than you consume.

Alessia Hayden

Reaction score
Running, Cycling, Crunches, Twist Crunches and Reverse Crunches are some daily routine exercises that can help to reduce belly fat very softly.

Andrett

Banned
Reaction score
I can say with confidence that all these things will help only with the right diet.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not convinced it's necessary to consume beyond .5 grams protein per lb. bodyweight. And I'm also convinced that very few of us actually "burn muscle."
I'll second this. I don't go out of my way to eat protein. I usually never do with breakfast, and sometimes not even with lunch either. I've never had an issue increasing endurance and strength.