Fat girl angle shot.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, it's obvious the girl is overweight but it's readily apparent that the second picture has been Photoshopped. Although I agree with the idea to be wary of dark photos and pictures at weird angles. Other things to consider are:
  • Head to shoulder Glamour Shots pictures
  • Really close up head shots
  • Sideways body shots where she has one foot in front of the other
  • Shots where she is attempting to cover other body parts
  • Shots of her hiding behind things (cars, trees, pets, other people)
  • Beware of accentuating specific body parts in order to hide the rest of her body
  • Look for folds
  • Are there any photos from other locations that may be more flattering
  • Beware of old looking photos. Take notice if the hair has changed in any way, it's a tell tale sign that the photo was taken at a different time. Not that it's a bad thing, but something to notice when doing your detective work.
  • What is she wearing? Is she using the old "I'll wear black to make me look slimmer" trick? Is she wearing a tent that camoflages her shape? (Yes, ROUND is a shape.)
The thing that you need to watch for are her hands, upper arms, jawline and chin and fingers. These are major tell tale giveaway parts of most women who aren't slender.

Going back to the original photo of that girl there are several things to notice:
  • Dark photo. Yeah it was from a cell phone but turn on a fvcking light and stop being afraid of your shadow (no matter how big it may be).
  • Weird angle. Yeah we all like a good boob shot but where is the rest of her? What is she hiding?
  • Where's her hands?
  • Alright, forget her hands, notice the folds near her shoulders?
  • Look at her upper arms around the shoulders, kinda big don'cha think?
  • Cute face but ain't it a bit chubby? She doesn't look like she has a wide head, just fat (check out the jowls as compared to the size of her chin).
  • Whoa, lots of makeup around he eyes, another distraction?
This girl was probably a looker when she was smaller and will probably make some chubby chaser happy now. I'm guessing she's either a size 14 or 16.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the fat girl angle shot and what Francisco said.

I had a girl that looked good on her online dating profile but she was fat when I met her. Other what Francisco was saying I will add a few things:

- Never rely on one photo only. Ask her for some more because sometimes you do get a good angle shoot from one camera and it hides your flaws. When you got 2 or more pictures you can compare them and get a better idea of what she looks like.

- Beware photoshopping: Those days you can add a tan/whiten your picture, hide and blur your flaws or stretch the picture to make the person looks skinnier. Just look at what they did with Katie Couric: http://photoshopnews.com/2006/08/29/katie-couric-beforeafter/

- Please don't use your online dating as your only social outlet of meeting women. Either do only sarging or do both but if you rely on online dating as your only source of outlet, its going to ruin your game.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.
I got a PM asking about how I qualify women online and the question about finding a woman with the right personality but what should you look for in a picture so that you're not bummed by her looks when you first meet her. Here's a sample of things to watch out for when qualifying her online pictures.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
A "NOT WORK SAFE" warning would be appreciated. Wouldn't mind a "NOT STOMACH SAFE" either. :lol:

I've had girls try not only the angle-shot, but also the 5-years-ago-when-I-was-thin shot.

If she's got a nice body, she'll show it off. If she doesn't, expect a lot of shots that cut off at about chest level. If she doesn't have at least ONE that shows the full body (even if it's not revealing), there's a reason.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a younger chick, 21-22. Was at a friends house and she was there on his computer photoshopping a picture of her for her myspace page. I think she was slimming her thighs down, if I'm not mistaken.

This girl is actually very good looking, maybe a little bit "big boned" but I would hit it. Someone meeting her for the first time after only seeing her altered pic probably wouldn't have been disappointed.

But I can imagine what some of these other girls do. Scary.