Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fat face

MacDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about 6 foot and weigh about 185 or 190lbs...I am not fat. However, I could definately stand to lose a few pounds..the problem is, everything is skinny except my stomach, face and neck. I gained it all there. My question is, how to lose the fat in your face and neck and chin. That is what I hate the most...obviousy, sit ups and running for my gut, but how do you lose it in the face. I am a good looking guy, however, I think the bit of chubbyness in my face is holding me back...well, at least I am not living up to my full potential. If anyone has any ideas, that would be great.

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is holding you back but your lack of confidence.

You can't target a layer of fat. If the fat in your stomach decreases, your face and everything else will too. Due to genetics, you may have a greater sum of fat in these areas, though. Just run and eat healthy. All body fat will decrease.

dark.spirit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like jogging. Half an hour in the morning and half an hour i the evening! Five or six days a week. You should do it at least 15 minutes twice a day! It will improve your fisical health.

You will hate it in the begining! After two years doing it I found that the most important rewards are not fisical...there is a spiritual side on it! I dont know how to put it in words!
just try it!

I cant stop doing it anymore!

But let me warning you: you will start to see the shape of your skull! And Im not sure if it is that pleasant!

Give it a try if is that what you are looking for!
And

------------------
dark.spirit

"Opt by peace...because dark.spirit make no prisioners..."

"those who follow the way fight with spirit..."

"those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know..."

happy gilmore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat slim jim and beef jerky. Build up your jaw muscle and lose fat on the face. I don't know if it will work, but I have big jaws and slim face.

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to have a fat face and a chubby neck, and it was a problem shaving, I would get nics all the time.

When I started running and joined a gym, after time my face became very angular.

I look at old photos and I really looked different back then, like a different person. Just eat right and work out and it should dissapear.