Fast, deep connection, anyone can do this!

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are acting like running "value" based routines and using stategies/techniques to game sets isn't maniplative.

SS is about as maniplative as any other technique out there,
i don't know why everyone is all of sudden acting squeeky
clean about this issue.

would i ever use SS? hell yeah!
why not?
if you could study it,perfect it and make work for you-
why wouldn't you use something that could work 90%
of the time,because you can already assume the
desired outcome from repeated success with the routine.

SS is no sleazier then CF. and most people can't even get CF...right.

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is do what you want. It has no bearing on me; It does work but said I would use it if things were going stale and couldnt do anything further on my accord.

Backwards ticking time-bomb? Wouldn't that mean your getting further away from blowing up?

Damn C&F isnt hard... Yeah I agree with you its your life you do what you will.. But in the end all you have is your balls and your word.

Use SS I respect you for you opinion on it. I only use it if my other efforts go to no avail.

If you use SS as your primary hey thats how you roll..

Thats you you get you style in the game boy.

No one see's the whole picture of the world, until they're dead.

Yeah people try it out...If you like it do it. I dont pefer it but will use it.

So what if its manipulative, so are chicks...

And Bloke in seduction your in her reality? No No No No

She is SUPPOSE to come into yours if you go into hers you'll more than likely get LJBFed.... Thats all I will share on this subject

I sir do not agree with say, But I will defend your right to say it

lol... Im outtie homies.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonMEgaHoss
All I can say is do what you want. It has no bearing on me; It does work but said I would use it if things were going stale and couldnt do anything further on my accord.

Backwards ticking time-bomb? Wouldn't that mean your getting further away from blowing up?

Damn C&F isnt hard... Yeah I agree with you its your life you do what you will.. But in the end all you have is your balls and your word.

Use SS I respect you for you opinion on it. I only use it if my other efforts go to no avail.

If you use SS as your primary hey thats how you roll..

Thats you you get you style in the game boy.

No one see's the whole picture of the world, until they're dead.

Yeah people try it out...If you like it do it. I dont pefer it but will use it.

So what if its manipulative, so are chicks...

And Bloke in seduction your in her reality? No No No No

She is SUPPOSE to come into yours if you go into hers you'll more than likely get LJBFed.... Thats all I will share on this subject

I sir do not agree with say, But I will defend your right to say it

lol... Im outtie homies.
(drunk posting this)

good post son, I bow down to you. If telling girls about your hobbies pulls them fair enough lol If you need a good skill base why fvcking not?? I mean telling some girl about you playing basketball on satuarday wont work lol If worse comes to worse hypnotise the b1tches, why not? This is your life and you've taken the time to learn manipulative skills, you deserve it!! Your better than the rest of the frustrated chumps who complain about it, your out there using tactics which work, offending hobbie geeks.

Last edited:

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I must be getting groupies most the time... I dont care... But you're funny as F^ck drunk it seems lol yeah I agree with that.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trance words work!