Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fast, deep connection, anyone can do this!

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tone needs to be kinda hypnotic, you are trying to hypnotise her with your voice.

Get her talking about something that she's passionate about, listen to the words she uses to describe her emotions. She might say

hb "I love cycling it's an amazing experience".
s0lid "Wow, me too, it makes you feel free and alive, it's amazing when your cycling really fast and theres the amazing rush inside you. Where do you love to cycle?" (bad example)

Love, amazing and experience are some of her trance words. You can use them later on, "I LOVE cuddling, when there's just the two of you, warm, close, it's amazing when it's all cold and dark outside, the rain just pounding against the window, it's awesome to experience that kind of comfort" BOOM, attraction. When you ask her hopw it makes her feel, she will actually start experiencing them emotions and make her feel them about you. With women it's all about how you can make them feel.

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/03_Approaching/06_Eliciting_Values/trancewords.shtml

worth reading

S0LID

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, sure man sure. "Trance" words will get the girl.

No man, it's PHYSICAL attraction that gets the eye, and it's the ACTION you use that may or may not entrance the girl.

Try to create your own tips instead of borrowing from another site and trying to make yourself look good.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well obviously other factors come into it such as kino escalation. Funny how i use this stuff and get girls isnt it, fool. I'm more intrested in adding knowledge to this forum and it's adding something fresh to this place, almost every original idea has been done anyways. It seems that you all think that it's 100% about looks. If it is all about looks how does Ross Jeffries get hbs? Or even Kamal?? (he's a short, fat, very ugly Indian guy) they use stuff like trance words. It's called speed seduction you AFC.

DonJuanMonk lol

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
repeat post

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trance words work, it happens fast, and often...

I think it is akin to bringing the moment into play, and describing emotions... my first experience with trancing was in elementary school when our teacher would have meditation period... she would play the most sensual music and describe to us where our energy should be flowing and how we can feel it throughout our entire bodies entering and exiting our systems....

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you pay close attention, you'll notice that people with good interpersonal and conversational skills will naturally mirror each other's verbal language, body language, and energy level. People naturally match language, voice intensity, speed, etc.

I don't like Ross Jefferies, because he manages to make something that is perfectly natural sound completely sleazy, giving it names like "Trance Words" and such. It's more his fault than anybody's that people see men's dating advice as a cheap attempt to 'hypnotize' a girl into sex. Think about the negative connotations that the word "Trance" has.

If Ross Jeffries is such a master of the subtleties of language, why can't he come up with a way to present this idea that isn't sleazy? To me, this shows that he's a joke.

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
i read about this awhile back, applied it, and works for me too. its basically about feeding back her emotions to where she has to stop and think about what makes her feel good, her fulfillments, enjoyments, etc. to where you communicate to her everytime on her emotional brain structure.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross Jeffries from what I've heard from him is super sleazy... and from the sound of his audience, that is exactly what they wanted

He is undoubtedly a salesman at heart who found an unfilled niche, now he is fighting to control it by taking on the p0rn st*r style. His audience really does love it though, listen to them laugh at his vulgar jokes;)

I commend him, he gives you stuff, and you have to take it...

double D on the other hand coaches his audience in his seminars and they eat his stuff up and never REALLY catch anything, they don't learn while they are in his sessions, he has a subtle teaching method.

Well at least thats what I THINK!

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross Jeffries from what I've heard from him is super sleazy... and from the sound of his audience, that is exactly what they wanted

Then they deserve to be called what they are - guys who can't get laid so they're looking for a way to hypnotize a girl into sex.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
LOL, sure man sure. "Trance" words will get the girl.

No man, it's PHYSICAL attraction that gets the eye, and it's the ACTION you use that may or may not entrance the girl.

Try to create your own tips instead of borrowing from another site and trying to make yourself look good.

It's psychology based and it DOES work. It's similar to anchoring. Know what that is? All this stuff is based out of NLP.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm finally sick & tired of seduction bullsh*t. Anyone else find this sad? Picking out the words the women use so you can create a romantic connection with her?

Stop reading this crap boys, it's just going to flood your mind.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bloke
I think I'm finally sick & tired of seduction bullsh*t. Anyone else find this sad? Picking out the words the women use so you can create a romantic connection with her?

Stop reading this crap boys, it's just going to flood your mind.
Well why the fvck are you on a seduction website?? How the hell will it flood your mind? People like you get nowhere unless your really good looking, you talk to a girl and your average at best, basically you wont stand out from the rest.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People like you get nowhere unless your really good looking, you talk to a girl and your average at best, basically you wont stand out from the rest.

Do you really think so little of yourself?

I am... normal looking, & that's all a man needs. Looks for men matter little, & they only matter if you place your hopes in them.

I have KNOW that I can get women. Yet they mean little to me, unless I am romantically intimate with them, only when I find one good enough for me I'll go exclusive.

I have my career ahead of me, & I am going to work f*cking hard to be the best at what I do. Nothing else matters.

I am rabbling. What I am saying is seduction basically worthless to you, & men put so much faith into it. It's a cliche on this forum but just be the man you are.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crap

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bloke
People like you get nowhere unless your really good looking, you talk to a girl and your average at best, basically you wont stand out from the rest.

Do you really think so little of yourself?

I am... normal looking, & that's all a man needs. Looks for men matter little, & they only matter if you place your hopes in them.

I have KNOW that I can get women. Yet they mean little to me, unless I am romantically intimate with them, only when I find one good enough for me I'll go exclusive.

I have my career ahead of me, & I am going to work f*cking hard to be the best at what I do. Nothing else matters.

I am rabbling. What I am saying is seduction basically worthless to you, & men put so much faith into it. It's a cliche on this forum but just be the man you are.
It's not worthless, it's 1 hell of alot of fun. How many DJs can say that they've walked upto a hb, and thrown her into your reality by flipping the script? Making her beg to have sex with you when she didnt give any signals at the start.

I don't need seduction, I enjoy it.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you do. I was more referring to the losers on this site who read this sh*t like it is the bible.

P.S In seduction, your in HER reality

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well through your eyes your in her reality. As soon as she sees you as one of a kind and your value is higher than hers shes in your reality! My value ended up so much above one girl, I made her reffer to me as master :D If I ever get any of this stuff on video, it will blow some of your guys realitys. But as you always say "thats not what I meant" hehe bless

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross Jeffries it the legal date rape artist.

He has no real skills besides rinse and repeat methods.

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah your suppose to do it naturally. Let the conversation go on naturally. As long as you dont make an ass of yourself you should be alright.

I dont prefer using ss it seems.... I cant explain it. Its like prescripted just waiting for a key word so you can exploit it. Which isnt bad.. but while you fliping threw you virtual pages of notes in your head as she's talking focusing on that instead of enjoying the conversation and the company. Not to sound sappy I visualize banging the $hit out of her while talking with chicks. I feel they know by the look in my eyes that I would take them in the back of an alley and f%ck them till they have to call in sick the next day of work.

But doing all that trance stuff you just look deep in thought or something pondering the meaning of life or something.

I think it just comes off as a try hard.

Just go with the flow that is if you have some wit and arent a paste-board pop-up person.

Why post something thats been covered many times already across many sites as well.

Wow SOLID it sounds like your a victim of self-defeatism... I dont know you personally but that's just a speculation.

You stand out by your personally ( or lack there-of)

I will quote a line from batman begins...

Its not who we are, its what we do that defines us

Tell her about your hobbies and she'll automatically bridge the connecting from yours to hers.... Thus feeling closer to you. Without supplicating by sucking up with emotions...

Girls translate mens actions into there emotions. And build rapport that way. And talking is just the filler so you arent a caveman.

SS is in my opinion an last resort if your not getting any vibes. And use it sparingly.

A way to prove that what the quote from the movie is pretty dead on is what I do.

I surf, skate, snowboard, paintball. And I work as lifeguard for ocean rescue/pool and a cook. Im thinking about becoming a firefighter too.

Im alittle above average looking. Have only slight lovehandles and a little acne (but Im being proactive about my physique and complexion) And Im a scoring magnet. Thanks to intelligent posts from here and my many many failures. Could be from what I do.

But I guess thats the point of what this is all about. Dont worry about connecting with them it comes naturally threw conversation. That is if you have anything to offer in the first place. Chicks are the ones that do the connecting with the emotions on their own by using your actions or lack there of.

Thats why Im the don mega. I dont need any gimmicks or scripts

Errr.. My bad that wasnt solid it was bloke who said that first but oh well... Shame on both on you Im too lazy too change all that now.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yeah your suppose to do it naturally."

This sums up your whole reply. You beleive that you see a true picture of the world, the way it is. Your wrong my little friend, your not meant to do anything in any percific way, this is your life, you do what YOU want. You have about 28 thousand days on this planet, that's why I've tried alot of stuff out. Most of you guys as Mystery says are doing only 1 100th of what you should be doing. Your backwards ticking timebomb, your death is getting closer and closer to the end. Sometimes the opposite to a profound truth is another profound truth. I don't give a flying fvck about your morals, their just a result of other influences, as for how thing should happen, thats just social conditioning ffs. The guys who say it doesnt work are the biggest idiots of all, their minds are just simple. I'm not even a speed seductionist, it's a small piece I use in my approaches.

Yes i am evil, yes I am manipulative boooohooo, at the end of it all I'll have more options with girls in one day than you will have in a lifetime. I'm sorry, theres alot of guys in this world who will die unhappy. It's saddening to think out of everyone here only a small percent will prevail and try new things untill they find what works for them.

Have a game plan before you go in if you need one.

S0LID

Last edited: