"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Fast Daygame

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,722
Age
29
So I'm back on my college campus. Daygame is KING. I've been doing my 3 Approaches a Day and it seems like it is working very well. I just need to continue my practice and I'll be in there.

But here's a question. I know that in Daygame, you need to ramble and ideally talk for like 15 minutes so that you don't just end up getting flaked on.

But sometimes, I don't have that much time. Like a girl I approached while standing in the lunch line today. I really kinda had to rush through the approach and only got to talk to this girl for 5 minutes. Had to skip straight to personal questions. Another girl, I had to end up ejecting early cause she was about to go back to her seat and I'd feel like a goof just standing up there at the lunch line for like 10 minutes.

So how do you all handle it when you're in a situation like that? Just suck it up, stand there and keep talking until she walks away? Or do an approach in 5 minutes or so? I'm wondering which one is the better option.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
For soft closings.. i.e. we didnt talk that much I give them my business card. So its kind of in their hands. Your in college so I assume you dont have a business... but there is a beauty and unique aspect of a business card... probably even more so since most of your competition (college guys) wont have one.

My business card doesn't actually state my business. It states one of my hobbies I make a little side cash from (wine making)... also include an Instagram or social network so she can stalk you out a bit. So what's a hobby or passion you could turn into a business? Make cards and try to use them for soft (not sure if she is really interested but maybe) closing. For hard (I know I got this) closings of course number or arrange a date.

Thoughts?
 
Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I dont approach randoms, its just not.my kind of stuff.

However imo its normal you wont have the chance to number close most of them, dont be awkward leave interaction when you know its time, dont force it.
Even if you did not number close you have planted a seed and if they are interested they might approach younnext time you cross path.

Some women you will connect better with those you go for digit imo
 
Top