Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fast Daygame

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm back on my college campus. Daygame is KING. I've been doing my 3 Approaches a Day and it seems like it is working very well. I just need to continue my practice and I'll be in there.

But here's a question. I know that in Daygame, you need to ramble and ideally talk for like 15 minutes so that you don't just end up getting flaked on.

But sometimes, I don't have that much time. Like a girl I approached while standing in the lunch line today. I really kinda had to rush through the approach and only got to talk to this girl for 5 minutes. Had to skip straight to personal questions. Another girl, I had to end up ejecting early cause she was about to go back to her seat and I'd feel like a goof just standing up there at the lunch line for like 10 minutes.

So how do you all handle it when you're in a situation like that? Just suck it up, stand there and keep talking until she walks away? Or do an approach in 5 minutes or so? I'm wondering which one is the better option.

Reaction score
For soft closings.. i.e. we didnt talk that much I give them my business card. So its kind of in their hands. Your in college so I assume you dont have a business... but there is a beauty and unique aspect of a business card... probably even more so since most of your competition (college guys) wont have one.

My business card doesn't actually state my business. It states one of my hobbies I make a little side cash from (wine making)... also include an Instagram or social network so she can stalk you out a bit. So what's a hobby or passion you could turn into a business? Make cards and try to use them for soft (not sure if she is really interested but maybe) closing. For hard (I know I got this) closings of course number or arrange a date.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont approach randoms, its just not.my kind of stuff.

However imo its normal you wont have the chance to number close most of them, dont be awkward leave interaction when you know its time, dont force it.
Even if you did not number close you have planted a seed and if they are interested they might approach younnext time you cross path.

Some women you will connect better with those you go for digit imo