Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fashion: identify this jumper jacket

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks very feminine and metrosexual. Won't help with getting pus.
Ok. I have follow up questions:
  1. What are examples of jackets that aren't feminine/metro?
  2. I'm considering wearing square diamond earrings. I have an inclination for it, so I will be comfortable with it; Beckham and Ronaldo wears it and I guess they're considered sex symbols. I think it's a hip hop thing too. What is your general take on such earrings?
  3. Such earrings combined with a jacket of that kind would be too much or tricky, I'd say. What jacket would you combine with such earrings, that according to you don't look feminine?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ok. I have follow up questions:
  1. What are examples of jackets that aren't feminine/metro?
  2. I'm considering wearing square diamond earrings. I have an inclination for it, so I will be comfortable with it; Beckham and Ronaldo wears it and I guess they're considered sex symbols. I think it's a hip hop thing too. What is your general take on such earrings?
  3. Such earrings combined with a jacket of that kind would be too much or tricky, I'd say. What jacket would you combine with such earrings, that according to you don't look feminine?
What look are you trying to go after? If you are a celebrity, such as Ronaldo or Beckham, then you can have your own style. If you're a regular dude and you dress like that; prob. not going to attract the females. They have instant credibility since they are professional athletes. Dressing like Michael Jackson w. earrings will probably bring you attention; just not the attention you are looking for. Are you looking for girls as friends? Or are you looking to have sex with these girls?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out this jacket:

I'm interested in the same model or similar. Any tips for it or close by brands are appreciated. I'm somewhat familiar with usual Swedish brands/sites.

Just realised I have no male friends interested in fashion -- a problem. I like clothes, but not browsing for hours.
Leather jackets are sex symbols and synonyms of "bad boys". However, they are not all created equal, and not all wear it with the appeal it requires.

This, my friend, is not a good example of this. A white leather jacket worn like that reminds me of MJ in the good ol' days. And not in a good way.

Sorry, I can't help you find this feminine jacket.

Modern Man Advice

lorenejackson

Banned
Reaction score
You can find a range of accessories that will work well with a black leather jacket. Consider adding a statement scarf, colorful beanie, fashionable hat, or bold jewelry to complete your look. If you want to keep it simple, try accessorizing with a timeless pair of sunglasses or stylish belt.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do believe there should be a separate section for men style , fashion and care products. Highly underrated aspect of being a DJ. With the right style any man can up his SMV some points. Just a suggestion for the mods. A mega thread or a section dedicated to style and products.

OP whenever you send an example people tend to compare, or associate you with the picture . This dude wears a jacket that isnt too bad, but;
you MUST have developed big shoulders.
Jackets like these tend to be small.
That shirt under his jacket is atrocious.
White is a shyte color for any jacket.

Generally speaking leather jackets are a bytche . You dont wanna be too greedy when purchasing a leather jacket, imo the higher end brands are simply better fitting. Go to a established store that sells them, try a LOT and dont be scared to spend some money on it ( so the seller can rather help with expert advice, instead of having you feeling like they try to sell you something. )