Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fashion: fit or casual T-shirt?

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to care about the size of my new white T-shirts, heh. Either rather well-fit/tight or more casual. In either case it’s a slim fit, I got athletic build.

In my world it’s fvck boy on one extreme, and unnoticeable casual on the other. I’m currently leaning towards the former: rather make an impression than being ordinary like others. So, rather sexy and a slight attitude. On the other hand it can come across as a try-hard, sleazy, the frat boy.

In any case, it’s not that big deal, but the devil is in the detail, as we know. How do people reason about these things?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my world it’s fvck boy on one extreme, and unnoticeable casual on the other. I’m currently leaning towards the former: rather make an impression than being ordinary like others. So, rather sexy and a slight attitude. On the other hand it can come across as a try-hard, sleazy, the frat boy.
Be a fucck boy. You'd rather be associated with being a try-hard, sleazy, frat boy than a run of the mill, unspectacular beta male.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was teen during the 90's when loose and baggy was very in. Looking back at some of the pics I have I lol. I only wear looser shirts/pants when I work out because its comfortable. The rest of the time my clothes is more fitted, even tshirts. You honestly look better.

To each their own though

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was teen during the 90's when loose and baggy was very in.
Loose is very in at the moment. I own a loose black hoodie that I wear very often and gets me approached by very attractive girls. That being said my 2nd favorite top, is a tight fit, tee from psycho bunny that accomplishes the same. So basically wear whatever, when you look yourself in the mirror think, "goddamnnn I look good"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my world it’s fvck boy on one extreme, and unnoticeable casual on the other.
The nice thing about casual is that it doesn't seem try hard. But as you say, it doesn't make you noticeable either. If you can make an impact with your personality, I guess that doesn't matter.