famous but holding me back

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,
I am a B movie star who has acted in several movies since 1999,
I find that being so famous keeps me from hooking up with women, like many girls say I'm too good looking for them, others say I'm way too tall, I'm 6'2
I also weight lift a lot , 3 times a week, take the weekends off though..

Everytime I talk to a girl I shake... I wish I was just an average corporation worker sometimes.
What should I do?

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jcap said:
Hello,
I find that being so famous keeps me from hooking up with women, like many girls say I'm too good looking for them, others say I'm way too tall, I'm 6'2

Everytime I talk to a girl I shake... I wish I was just an average corporation worker sometimes.
What should I do?

-
-
-

iqqi can help with the "famous" issues. Ask her.

-
--
-

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
We probably know some of the same people if you've ever done work in New York. PM me if you're uncomfortable saying it in the thread.

Regarding your issue, It's not the size of your body which is at issue but rather the size of your confidence.

Zig-Zag

Reaction score
Hey Buddy,

I'd dont know your full story and as im new here i dont know your level of game either, so i'll just deal with the general side of things.

From what you've posted it sounds like the girl see's you as too high value e.g see doesnt deserve you or your out of her league...

the key here is to pace the reality, and build her status up closer to yours. if it comes up acknowledge it and put it into ways she can relate...

"yeah, im that guy...i do that because i have a passion for acting...have you ever enjoyed doing something so much it didnt seem like work, like you feel you should be paying your boss to do it? haha"

"really, tell me more"

ground the reality so she can relate....

start with comfort...
get to know her, what her passions, dreams, aspirations are. what she enjoys doing, see if you have any similarities...

then break rapport....
"you are so coming onto me"
"stop playing with your hair, i know what that means, you're hitting on me" (if (if she hits you its good, anything thing less than a punch in the face anyway)

Attraction...
you hit on her...

Escalation...
claw, soi, ect nclose, kclose, fclose

but all in all set the reality in a way she can relate to, which will eliminate the starstruck mentality.

ps always reward her for the right kind of answer/behavour. make her think shes earned you affection. this will also decrease your problem.

Good Luck,
Ziggy

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing being famous would keep you from getting girls. For one thing rich and famous people tend to stick together and date in their clique. And secondly, no matter how goodlooking, rich and famous a guy is there's always some girl that thinks she deserves the guy.

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome man thats cool your an actor. =)

anyways just wait for the girls to come talking to you. that would be easy since girls like famous dudes. but i believe girls like tall dude especially guys that lift weights. so just keep hanging in there.

Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
jcap,

what are some the movies you're in? Post a picture of you so we know that you're not bsing us.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jcap said:
...Everytime I talk to a girl I shake... I wish I was just an average corporation worker sometimes.
What should I do?
Are you saying that you are nervous because you are an actor??? What qualities would a corporate worker have that an actor wouldn't that would be beneficial to you?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jcap said:
Hello,

What should I do?
so you are tall and handsome and youre a famous actor...and you cant get girls??....let us know your name so i can rat you out to the national enquirer!

or you can just PM me with the number of your agent and how to break in the biz...

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet hes the guy from American Pie...I wish I was famous, the girls would flock to me like the salmon of capistrano.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I have a hard time believing being famous would keep you from getting girls. For one thing rich and famous people tend to stick together and date in their clique. And secondly, no matter how goodlooking, rich and famous a guy is there's always some girl that thinks she deserves the guy.
most girls will auto-reject guys they think are out of their league. kinda like how nerds act when they're around dime pieces - they think they can't get them so they don't try, don't even bother to entertain the idea

neg hits are used to bring the girl's relative perception of value down - to convince the girl that he's good enough for her. this guy needs the opposite - he needs to convince the girl that she's good enough for HIM.

on the other hand, why are you shaking? maybe there's something else holding you back that doesn't have anything to do with you being famous

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Ken785 said:
so you are tall and handsome and youre a famous actor...and you cant get girls??....let us know your name so i can rat you out to the national enquirer!

or you can just PM me with the number of your agent and how to break in the biz...
Good one, Ken!:crackup:

Dude, you should have NO PROBLEM getting chicks! I have difficulties, read the threads I've started. Tall, handsome, famous, buff, and can't get a chick...I hope you don't have a face like Dustin Diamond!

My verdict...Women should be following you like bees on a honey dripped dog! YOU'RE FAMOUS DAMMIT!!! I'm about to be rich and famous like someone from MTV Cribs, and then be on that show! :up: Maybe there's something else holding you back, probably low confidence. :trouble: Boost that sh*t up, bro. When you do, watch those babes get all over you like gravy on rice!

BTW, do you have a IMDB profile?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Good one, Ken!:crackup:

Dude, you should have NO PROBLEM getting chicks! I have difficulties, read the threads I've started. Tall, handsome, famous, buff, and can't get a chick...I hope you don't have a face like Dustin Diamond!

My verdict...Women should be following you like bees on a honey dripped dog! YOU'RE FAMOUS DAMMIT!!! I'm about to be rich and famous like someone from MTV Cribs, and then be on that show! :up: Maybe there's something else holding you back, probably low confidence. :trouble: Boost that sh*t up, bro. When you do, watch those babes get all over you like gravy on rice!

BTW, do you have a IMDB profile?
yeah...but how can he have low confidence?? its an actor!

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't you just "ACT" like you have confidence... or do you need a good script writer for that?

It be hard getting one these days seeing how their on strike and all. lol

I'm imagining the guy from 40 year old virgin. He just needs to get a couple hood rats under his belt and quit acting so nice.