"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Falsely accused of sexual harassment!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
17
Location
Europe
just be glad that it was a ****ty low paying job. hope you have learned your less.


on another note.

A friend of mine got accused by a girl of raping her. Funny thing is that during the time when this 'rape' was supposedly to have happened, he was with me in ANOTHER TOWN!!! But that didnt matter at all, police brought him in for questening and gave hime the 3rd degree, he was almot kicked out of Uni and he got in a lot of ****. Just because this girl accused him. But then a week later the chick confessed that she just made it up to make someone else jealous.

Girls/women are ****ed up. all they are good for is bukake.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
I've been telling people here for MONTHS not to sh!t where they eat and to not fool around at work as have others. Player_Supreme even made a post about it, I don't think many people read it.

It really pisses me off to hear about things like this happening. Women are EVERYWHERE, there is no point in risking your income over them.

I'm glad you learned from this mistake, hopefully others can learn from reading about it.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
I've been telling people here for MONTHS not to sh!t where they eat and to not fool around at work as have others. Player_Supreme even made a post about it, I don't think many people read it.

It really pisses me off to hear about things like this happening. Women are EVERYWHERE, there is no point in risking your income over them.

I'm glad you learned from this mistake, hopefully others can learn from reading about it.
Well, if you are only looking to date around and be a player then you should NEVER go after women you work with. If you work with someone you want a long term relationship with then it's okay to get involved with someone you work with, especially since a very large portion of people in LTRs met through work. You just have to move slowly and be sure they're the right kind of person before making any moves.
 

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
911
Reaction score
9
I would have fired you too bro. "Wrestling moves"...WTF??? You think for $7 an hour there will be some big investigation where you get to have some trial and sh*t. You should be working on the job not doing these oral sex/wrestling moves on chicks. By the tone of your first post, I would be willing to bet that more than one incident was responsible for you getting the boot.

Cesare Cardinali
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
I would have fired you too bro. "Wrestling moves"...WTF??? You think for $7 an hour there will be some big investigation where you get to have some trial and sh*t. You should be working on the job not doing these oral sex/wrestling moves on chicks. By the tone of your first post, I would be willing to bet that more than one incident was responsible for you getting the boot.

Cesare Cardinali
There's a young guy I work with who has this thing for snapping the females on the arse with a hand towel. He did it to me one time. I calmly got my special card for the computer system (like a credit card) and walked over to him, bent half of the card way back and snapped him really hard right under the tip of his nose and told him if he snapped me again he was gonna get it. A couple of times he thought about snapping me again, but I gave him "the look" and started towards him. He ran away very quickly. He likes to be a smart arse, too. So one day it was quiet and I called him over to the counter where there is a big wooden rooster sitting. I said "Hey, smell this rooster!" He smelled it and I said "C*ck sniffer". We have a nice working relationship. I scare him and he doesn't snap me in the arse anymore. It works really well.

The girl should have just played along with his "wrestling" move and "accidentally" head butted him in the crotch. That would have resolved any further attempts of a "full nelson" or whatever the heck he was trying on her. And they both could have gotten on with their working lives. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Don't put "wrestling moves" on people in the workplace or anywhere else but the wrestling mat! Makes you look like an AFC azzhole anyway.

Dietzcoi
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Sometimes though do you wonder blokes give up and become AFC porn voyeurs.

You read stories about blokes just chatting up women and the next thing they are in Jail and beaten to an inch of their lives, only to discover later the allegations aren't true.

Also I think it's a wicked move on those women who have genuinely been molested, because of lying b1tches a lot of girls don't report stuff because they feel they won't be believed.
 

Devestator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Thanks for everyone who chimed in with support and advice.

Now, about revenge:

At first I wanted my persecuters to die horribly. I now see that the best revenge against the manager and the girl is to be more successful than them. To be in a position to fire them and then not to, because I am a superior person.

This girl threatens to make me fearful of women, as does the rest of society. I will exact revenge by completing my training here and becoming an ultimate DJ. I will surround myself with hot women. Maybe she will see this and wish she hadn't presented herself as my enemy. However, I will be better than her and extend an overture of friendship and forgiveness (but nothing else :) .

Thanks again. Now look for a Bootcamp by me soon.
 
Top