"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

False Compliments.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Are girls prone to giving a man false compliments for whatever reason? If so why do they do this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
For the same reason men give women false compliments...to get something she wants!;)
 

2xp

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
paris, france
:p lol . this is funny. it looks like adrian is learning life and just discovered that there are girls out there. look at his other post about girls not saying goodbye or other matters.

WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH. and welcome to adulthood

yeah, i know, i don't help and i am a jerk :D



ok, i have one advice tough : do the bootcamp (look at the DJ BIBLE or use the search feature) , it will force you to socialize. i think you'll be shot down many many times till you'll cry like a baby but at least you'll learn fast.
 

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
You can't even belive how much AFC like false compliments.

To tell the truth, I don't give a **** about any compliment a girl tells me. I consider them all crap. But some of my afc friends, just love when a girl gives them one of them.

For instance, once at a bar I was chillin with a girl and 4 of my friends. I wasn't intrested in the girl, so I didn't really give a crap, about what she thinks. Then suddenly she starts telling us who she would like and wouldn't like to date. The two of my afc friends were considered nice and a great date. But as you all suspected none of them have a gf at the moment.
 
Top