Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Falling lower

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro at this point just accept your feelings, wish her good luck in your mind and let her go.
Don’t try to fight your feelings. If you do, you will explode and do some dumb thing again.
She’s just like my ex. We’ve been on holidays 3 month ago and after we came back we had a fight.
Since then she was a completely different person. Women are like that. We had a crazy bond man and we had so many memories together just like you two had probably but it doesn’t matter for them.
Don’t think you’re a bad guy for feeling like you feel doesn’t matter who she’s with. It is what you feel and it has nothing to do with her anymore because she’s not the person you knew.
You did everything possible and she behaved this way man? Fck her. Please do yourself the favor and begin to accept
I appreciate your words , yes you’re right and I believe that’s the only thing left to do . I did everything I believed I could do with zero effect, i have to accept reality. Hopefully from all of that i was able to remove the guilt i had when we broke up so I believe things are much better for me atm . In my letter i was able to write everything i wanted and felt good . I really do wish her the best .

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree on the no contact. It’s the only medicine. The brain needs some time to form new experiences in situations that you used to have her involved in. Nightly activities, morning and daily rituals etc. You will feel better but not overnight. Hang in there. I wrote a letter once. I seriously regret it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree on the no contact. It’s the only medicine. The brain needs some time to form new experiences in situations that you used to have her involved in. Nightly activities, morning and daily rituals etc. You will feel better but not overnight. Hang in there. I wrote a letter once. I seriously regret it.
He isn't doing No Contact

He is sending her 8 page letters
Sending her flowers
Turning up in spots where she is at

He is doing the complete opposite of no contact.

Dude don't even listen.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He isn't doing No Contact

He is sending her 8 page letters
Sending her flowers
Turning up in spots where she is at

He is doing the complete opposite of no contact.

Dude don't even listen.
I didn’t respond to your first post because it was stupid but you keep going .

First of all i did send a letter . Not for her , but for me . That way i was able to remove any guilt that i had on the relationship because i also did stupid things and it’s normal .

2nd i live in a small town . The number of places i can visit for the night are a handful. It’s not hard to bump into somebody . I bumped into her without knowing that she was there . There was not car outside from the people that i know of . The place is underground so you can’t see if she was there . It was just a feeling. The last time where she was on a date ,I bumped on her i knew she was around but didn’t know where and i didn’t care . Still i was hoping to see her as i did .
I did send flowers after i sent the letter . It would be stupid of anyone hoping that a single letter would make things better . You have to try . All of that i did it without any expectations. I did it for me and i can assure you i feel really good .

In a span of 5 months , i did text her twice but only after we met on the road and went on 2 dates , i sent her a letter and flowers . Nothing more and nothing else . During that time i met her spontaneously more than 10 times with her and i interacted with her only 3 . The last 2 were the ones i mentioned on the post with one if them Been yesterday. Other than that only her friends approached me and tried to tell me things about her or ask me about the situation.
Where did i go wrong? I aint going to play macho or play manipulation games . I can manipulate really good if i want to , that’s my job actually.
But Im looking something real here that is going to last , not something temporary till i find something better .
All of what i did is the bare minimum for a human that you want to spent your life with.
I don’t see how im losing here . If she comes back , we are gonna have something strong , if not then she was not up to the standards.
All that red pill bs you try to preach is for people hating themselves and their feelings. I guess if you ex knew that you are posting 7 days a week about her after dumping her , what would she think about you . Maybe what would You thunk about you . I guess if you look yourself in the mirror you’ll notice who’s already into stalker territory.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t respond to your first post because it was stupid but you keep going .

First of all i did send a letter . Not for her , but for me . That way i was able to remove any guilt that i had on the relationship because i also did stupid things and it’s normal .

2nd i live in a small town . The number of places i can visit for the night are a handful. It’s not hard to bump into somebody . I bumped into her without knowing that she was there . There was not car outside from the people that i know of . The place is underground so you can’t see if she was there . It was just a feeling. The last time where she was on a date ,I bumped on her i knew she was around but didn’t know where and i didn’t care . Still i was hoping to see her as i did .
I did send flowers after i sent the letter . It would be stupid of anyone hoping that a single letter would make things better . You have to try . All of that i did it without any expectations. I did it for me and i can assure you i feel really good .

In a span of 5 months , i did text her twice but only after we met on the road and went on 2 dates , i sent her a letter and flowers . Nothing more and nothing else . During that time i met her spontaneously more than 10 times with her and i interacted with her only 3 . The last 2 were the ones i mentioned on the post with one if them Been yesterday. Other than that only her friends approached me and tried to tell me things about her or ask me about the situation.
Where did i go wrong? I aint going to play macho or play manipulation games . I can manipulate really good if i want to , that’s my job actually.
But Im looking something real here that is going to last , not something temporary till i find something better .
All of what i did is the bare minimum for a human that you want to spent your life with.
I don’t see how im losing here . If she comes back , we are gonna have something strong , if not then she was not up to the standards.
All that red pill bs you try to preach is for people hating themselves and their feelings. I guess if you ex knew that you are posting 7 days a week about her after dumping her , what would she think about you . Maybe what would You thunk about you . I guess if you look yourself in the mirror you’ll notice who’s already into stalker territory.
Dude I post on here because, it makes sense to post on here... The whole point of the No Contact Thread is to VENT if and when you need to. Why the Fvck do you think the No Contact Thread exists? Just for a laugh and Joke.

If you have something on your mind, you feel upset, you want to get something off your chest, you want some advice, you just want to write some shyte for the sake of writing some shyte, then USE the NC thread.

However take on board the damn advice we give you.

What you don't do, is IGNORE everything we tell you that will help you in the long run & start sending 8 page fvking puzzy letters to your ex.

Do you know how she feels about you, when you do lame shyte like this? She is disgusted by you.

And dude please, I can avoid my exes like the plague. It doesn't take a genius to change your routine around & maybe start hanging out in different places all together.

What you are doing right now, is crazy beta behaviour. Stop it.

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: long post

since my last post few things happened. Since her friend last time told me that she was thinking about me all the time and that she’s not doing well , i did the unthinkable and wrote her an 8 page letter and send it to her . On the letter i wrote about our good times together , the things that connected us and that all our issues happened because outsiders of the relationship from both sides were involved and that she should concentrate on the good things we had. I didn’t apologized or begged or gave any promises. Considering my values, I believe the content of my letter was very assertive and mature enough.
Anyway i send her 2 times flowers afterwards to her which she both time received. I didn’t write anything other than my name to know from who the flowers were . She didn’t replied or responded.

Fast forward yesterday, that Gay friend that was with me in that bar when i saw her on a date with some dude ( i mentioned the story earlier in the post) met her in some other place and they talked a bit . She thanked him for “saving her” from me when i was talking with them on the table because she said it was extremely awkward situation for her . My thoughts were like, why was it awkward? Didn’t her date had the balls to assert his dominance and tell me to go? How was i threat?If she didn’t care about me why would she feel awkward or uncomfortable? It doesn’t make sense why she would say something like this to my gay friend. I don’t know what to take from their interaction. My Gay friend told me that’s the only thing they discussed.

On the same night ,I was like 95% sure that she was out in some place that it’s considered very bad and she would never hang out as long as she was with me but since she befriended a woman for the last 8 months(ill call her L) , she occasionally visits this place and even lied to me few months ago that she goes into that place . She knows that I don’t go into such place because the owner are like the bad world in our area and i keep distance from them as well as they do from me for personal reasons. Anyway I went into that place and guess who was there ? Her with that fcking friend of hers. I wasn’t surprised at all but she was , seeing me there.
She was with some mutual friends of ours. I knew the owners and they knew me (unfortunately or fortunately) I was alone there so i had a discussion with them and had some drinks. L was always looking on my side and tried to watch every move i did and she would explain it to my ex . Then i went to approach them and greet them , while i was approaching, he friend was telling her “he’s coming “. I greeted them and asked my ex if she received my flowers. She said yes but she doesn’t want to talk about it right now . I kindly took a step back and wished them both good night and went on my table . She didn’t look at me once or even the eyes when I approached , she was looking on the floor, she couldn’t speak normal and it felt like she wanted to cry .She looked like when dogs are guilty and they look somewhere else. I have never seen her like that before. She had also lost weight and she wasn’t so well dressed as i knew her to be . She also started smoking again (she stopped when she was with me . ) I was like wth happened to her.
After 5 minutes my ex wanted to leave .I went after her and asked her if she could spare 5 minutes to talk with me . She lied that taxi was waiting for her (her friend drove her) .I told her why she runs away from me and doesn’t want to talk. She left with L and they drove away .
Then our mutual friend that sat on the table with her asked me what’s going on . He didn’t know our situation. He told me she commented when i came into that place with “ shyt my ex is here” . Them he told me , he asked what’s wrong, she told him that i text her all the time ( last time i did was 2.5 months ago) and that i send her roses all the time that she doesn’t want and considers to send them back . Then she asked him if he could come with them outside because she was afraid of me .He asked her why are we broken up cause he thought we had such Harmony as a couple and he was surprised and she said that it doesn’t passt anymore .Our mutual friend told me everything cause he was a bit drunk .

Anyway I don’t know what’s wrong here . I don’t know what to take from it .
First i know that she’s not over me , not even close. I never saw her that bad , she has lost a lot of weight , she started smoking and started hanging into those places to avoid seeing me . When she gave me her hand to greet her , she was a bit hesitant . She didn’t even was able to look me in the eyes , she couldn’t spit normally a word when i first went to greet them (like she was under shock) , felt like she wanted to cry and her friend(L) was watching her during the small interaction like “ if she’s going to cry I’m gonna save her” , i don’t know how to best explain it . Wtf is wrong. It felt like i was Meeting an abused survivor. Like i was hitting her . I never touched her or abused her in my life . Not a single time . Wtf did those people told her about me .
Then what shocked me was when our mutual friend told me that she was telling him about the flowers . I was like , why the f would she tell something so private to a guy that she almost never talk with and they only interacted there in that place cause there was nobody else . And not knly that , she asked him to bring her and fckinf L outside because they were afraid of me . The dude while talking to me , was looking st me like I’m a monster and wondering if I really am the man i look like to be . It felt like my reputation was threatened and asked him if he honestly thinks I’m not the guy he thinks to be and he said he is not sure anymore. Wtf is wrong with people. That fcking L has manipulated her beyond recognition. Small info about L , she has or had breast cancer and she’s like 27yo . Her ex left her while she got diagnosed and that guy was bad . He used to drink a lot , hang out with other women , abused her and all together bad . She met with my ex just a little bit after she broke up with her ex . Back then i was not together for a few weeks with my ex , so i guess misery loves company.That fcking L right now is together with a a close friend of my ex which few weeks before we come together, he made a love confession to her but my ex rejected him .

Since she met fcking L all this shyt is happening to us , the lies , the weird behavior, the instability, the intense toxicity, everything.
I don’t know what to do. I have accepted the break up but still got feelings. I saw her in this kind of situation and I felt really bad . She wasn’t like this when i met her or when we were together. She was really bad and that’s because of her fcking friends that brought this on us . I don’t know what to do anymore. I have really nothing on my hands .

Anyway , all this behavior is completely abnormal. She treats me like i abused her , like that i hit her or like im a stalker or that i never leave her alone . Not to mention she says everything about me to outsiders that have zero to do with us . I never said any single bad word about her and always talked well. I even thanked our mutual friend that he looked after her

I want to let go , but i at the same time I cant. My heart was shattered after seeing the way she became and I can’t say im nit responsible.
yikes. You need to stop everything youre doing with her before you end up in jail.

M

member162951

Bro, at this point just accept your feelings, wish her good luck in your mind and let her go.
Don’t try to fight your feelings. If you do, you will explode and do some dumb thing again.
Wholeheartedly agree with this^. Especially the don't fight your feelings part. It's painful AF but so important versus burying them or denying them.

Sounds hokey but feel them, let them rise to the surface and release them. If you bury them, they'll always be there lurking underneath and will surface from time to time especially when you enter into a new relationship, and will potentially cause problems.

Re the 8-page letter. I happen to believe writing things out, feelings, emotions, anger, pain is HUGELY beneficial. It can be extremely cathartic.

However, DO NOT SEND IT!!! Keep it in a file or something - do NOT send.

The process of writing it all out, or typing on computer screen, whatever is helpful in and of itself and will help you process your emotions
and prevent self-destructive behavior like what's happening now. Yikes is right!

100% agree on the no contact. It’s the only medicine.
I also agree with this! Never heard NC described as medicine but yeah, that's exactly what it is. Maintaining contact keeps them on your brain, in your head and stuck.

I believe in blocking as well so every time you hear that ping you have a message, you won't be thinking, wondering, hoping it's her, which can also keep you stuck.

All the best man, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:.

So yesterday in my city there was a big party that usually happens once a year and is considered the party of the year . So as a multiple business owner i had to be there to show my presence . I went there early because i had things planned later that night and i wanted to be over with it soon . I went there and there were at least 500 people. Funnily enough, i knew at least 150 of them and i was greeting people for like 1 hour constantly. Everybody could tell i had the highest status there. Women that i knew or had something with were jumping and screaming on me asking me how am i doing. Everybody was looking at me like I’m Brad Pit . Massive social proof that night .
Anyway, i saw that some of the best friends of my ex were there . I knew that my ex had to watch her kid that whole week because of Christmas ( i know it from past times) so there was a very small possibility that she would be there but i had some feeling she would show up . Anyway after few hours i was standing by the door and my best friend nods me that my ex is standing exactly behind me . I turn and i see my ex standing there like she was looking for somebody . She was standing there for like 2 minutes looking for someone pretending like she didn’t see me . She was exactly in front of me . That was really funny cause i knew she did that on purpose like she was waiting for me to look at her . She was standing there like she never saw me or like there was an invisible wall in front of us and like she couldn’t turn her head my way . Anyway , i called her name, gave my hand to her with a smile and to her friend and said hi . She got panicked and hesitated. Said a simple hi and that’s all. She went back and then lost her . Then after like 10-15 minutes i had to go because i had other plans for that night and that party was boring asf. Got a number from a hb8.5 that begs me to fck her for some time now (we were seeing esch other some times in my ****tail bar but last few months had no interest) and went my way . Before that , a mutual friend of my ex , was working at the entrance. He asked me if i was leaving and said yes i had to cause i had things to do . Most likely he told that to my ex that i left early.

I asked my best friend how the interaction with my ex seemed from his field of vision. He said i was very relaxed, fluent with my moves and my face was very calm and positive without showing any kind of negative emotion . She seemed like she panicked that I greeted her , she was very awkward and acted like a chicken. She didn’t expect that . Most likely she thought that i would stay there and wait for her or try to have some chat considering my latest interactions with her . Leaving was the best move i guess . What do you guys think?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So been some time till i posted here . I got some updates .
I just met my ex today and we went for a coffee. Actually it wasn’t intended. Wanted to cross the road and she drove in front of me and extra she didn’t even acknowledge me . Thought it was rude but anyway ,her kid was inside and saw me but couldn’t notice through the windows. After 20 minutes they were shopping somewhere near my other business and her kid was outside with a dog they bought directly after the break up . He saw me from a far and i said hi . I thought it wasn’t fair for him to keep my distance because i know he loved me a lot so i went there and talked with him . My ex saw me and came outside. The owner of the shop knew me and gave her some free stuff because she thought we were still together . I could feel she didn’t want to avoid me and insaid lets go for a coffee which she directly accepted.We went there , we sat for like 1.5 Hour talking. I could feel she was very sad but still bitter with me . I didn’t mention the whole relationship thing , i just said that i understood every time there was something that bothered her , i never listened to her and that cost me our relationship so i have to live with it but i learned a lot and i can move on as a better person in the future . I thought that way she would at least make a step back to acknowledge her part in this relationship and also realize that I’m fine breaking up with her without feeling bitter but it didn’t happen.Later at the end she started talking about the drug thing , that i was snitching all over the place about it and that i never thought about what could happen to her or her kid . I was like wtf . I said listen, the only time I mentioned the whole thing about drugs is only on the email i send to you . Im not so stupid to go and say it everywhere.She then (as i think i already mentioned earlier in a different post ) went and showed that email to her friends without thinking how sensitive all the information was , also considering how bad her friends think of her . She thought I didn’t know that , i told her that i know the whole truth cause as i already explained many times , her best friends were snitching things about her to me and they were hateful about her . Considering all that , she tried to use it as a weapon against me. Also she was the one who started that drug rumor thing about her. I felt disgusted that after everything she did , she still has that victim mentality and she’s unable to see who’s the real problem. Unbelievable. Then i told her if you guys need me you know where i am and you can give me a call , then her kid jumped and said that his mother has deleted my phone number lmfao . She said she needs some
Time to forget everything that happened between us . Anyway , i said it’s up to you if you still want it , then she said some bs that she changed her number or whatsoever and that it’s a secret phone number (lies and more lies again) i was like wtf is wrong with that woman . At the end she saved my phone number again. ZERO accountability.

At the end or during the whole situation, i felt nothing at all . I was actually very happy that i saw her kid and that he’s doing fine . About her i felt nothing considering few weeks ago i was getting panic attacks . She hasn’t improved at all . She lost weight , never trained and she wasn’t so well taken care of . I could see that she was still emotionally invested to me considering all those emotions . There was no indifference at all . I was only wondering what she was expecting of me ? That I’m gonna beg or tell her that i loved her . That ship has already sailed. That last time i tried to talk with her she was finding excuses to stay away from me . Right now she was waiting for me to say to go for a coffee.
Her kid was more than happy to see me and was asking all the time if we could do something all together and i said that his mom is busy and it’s not possible.

Anyway, Im in a much much better place than before . I start to realize i barely have feelings for her and i don’t want her anymore. I tried to at least make it fair for us cause we had shared many things together but she is still hanging on the past , it showed me the massive gap we have in character ,emotionally and as humans all together . Considering everything that she did to
Me , i can still move on and look her in the eyes without hate or feeling anything for her . I just reached an indifferent level and got zero baggage left . I do hope about the last one , but really , i can say i feel more secure with myself. I deleted all socials and my life is more peaceful than ever . She on the other hand hasn’t moved on , still has feelings about me and i don’t know if there is some regret. I do know however that her life hasn’t been improved and the news she had to tell me was just a replay of what I already discussed with her in October when we last talked .

Hopefully I have started seeing a hb8.5 with amazing body and fake tits , and that’s why i was able to reach that indifference. I got enough validation around from my friends and family and that’s why i was able to move on . There is still a few step to take left , so ill try to move safe one step at the time and make sure to not relapse.
Ill update this post if there is something new to add . I hope people could learn from my story and be better .

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So been some time till i posted here . I got some updates .
I just met my ex today and we went for a coffee. Actually it wasn’t intended. Wanted to cross the road and she drove in front of me and extra she didn’t even acknowledge me . Thought it was rude but anyway ,her kid was inside and saw me but couldn’t notice through the windows. After 20 minutes they were shopping somewhere near my other business and her kid was outside with a dog they bought directly after the break up . He saw me from a far and i said hi . I thought it wasn’t fair for him to keep my distance because i know he loved me a lot so i went there and talked with him . My ex saw me and came outside. The owner of the shop knew me and gave her some free stuff because she thought we were still together . I could feel she didn’t want to avoid me and insaid lets go for a coffee which she directly accepted.We went there , we sat for like 1.5 Hour talking. I could feel she was very sad but still bitter with me . I didn’t mention the whole relationship thing , i just said that i understood every time there was something that bothered her , i never listened to her and that cost me our relationship so i have to live with it but i learned a lot and i can move on as a better person in the future . I thought that way she would at least make a step back to acknowledge her part in this relationship and also realize that I’m fine breaking up with her without feeling bitter but it didn’t happen.Later at the end she started talking about the drug thing , that i was snitching all over the place about it and that i never thought about what could happen to her or her kid . I was like wtf . I said listen, the only time I mentioned the whole thing about drugs is only on the email i send to you . Im not so stupid to go and say it everywhere.She then (as i think i already mentioned earlier in a different post ) went and showed that email to her friends without thinking how sensitive all the information was , also considering how bad her friends think of her . She thought I didn’t know that , i told her that i know the whole truth cause as i already explained many times , her best friends were snitching things about her to me and they were hateful about her . Considering all that , she tried to use it as a weapon against me. Also she was the one who started that drug rumor thing about her. I felt disgusted that after everything she did , she still has that victim mentality and she’s unable to see who’s the real problem. Unbelievable. Then i told her if you guys need me you know where i am and you can give me a call , then her kid jumped and said that his mother has deleted my phone number lmfao . She said she needs some
Time to forget everything that happened between us . Anyway , i said it’s up to you if you still want it , then she said some bs that she changed her number or whatsoever and that it’s a secret phone number (lies and more lies again) i was like wtf is wrong with that woman . At the end she saved my phone number again. ZERO accountability.

At the end or during the whole situation, i felt nothing at all . I was actually very happy that i saw her kid and that he’s doing fine . About her i felt nothing considering few weeks ago i was getting panic attacks . She hasn’t improved at all . She lost weight , never trained and she wasn’t so well taken care of . I could see that she was still emotionally invested to me considering all those emotions . There was no indifference at all . I was only wondering what she was expecting of me ? That I’m gonna beg or tell her that i loved her . That ship has already sailed. That last time i tried to talk with her she was finding excuses to stay away from me . Right now she was waiting for me to say to go for a coffee.
Her kid was more than happy to see me and was asking all the time if we could do something all together and i said that his mom is busy and it’s not possible.

Anyway, Im in a much much better place than before . I start to realize i barely have feelings for her and i don’t want her anymore. I tried to at least make it fair for us cause we had shared many things together but she is still hanging on the past , it showed me the massive gap we have in character ,emotionally and as humans all together . Considering everything that she did to
Me , i can still move on and look her in the eyes without hate or feeling anything for her . I just reached an indifferent level and got zero baggage left . I do hope about the last one , but really , i can say i feel more secure with myself. I deleted all socials and my life is more peaceful than ever . She on the other hand hasn’t moved on , still has feelings about me and i don’t know if there is some regret. I do know however that her life hasn’t been improved and the news she had to tell me was just a replay of what I already discussed with her in October when we last talked .

Hopefully I have started seeing a hb8.5 with amazing body and fake tits , and that’s why i was able to reach that indifference. I got enough validation around from my friends and family and that’s why i was able to move on . There is still a few step to take left , so ill try to move safe one step at the time and make sure to not relapse.
Ill update this post if there is something new to add . I hope people could learn from my story and be better .
Lesson for everyone currently experiencing a break up.

This is NOT how you do No Contact.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson for everyone currently experiencing a break up.

This is NOT how you do No Contact.
Yeah no need to dive back to the dumpster to get some reassurance and closure. That's actually a very narcissistic way of looking at it because you want someone else to give you the green light that you are a good person and that they don't have anything against you so you can feel better about the whole situation (and for some people, to think that they have an open door to get back with the person). Just move on and don't ever look back. It's life, don't dwell on it or else you'll fight for a happy ending and just end up being more disappointed.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah no need to dive back to the dumpster to get some reassurance and closure. That's actually a very narcissistic way of looking at it because you want someone else to give you the green light that you are a good person and that they don't have anything against you so you can feel better about the whole situation (and for some people, to think that they have an open door to get back with the person). Just move on and don't ever look back. It's life, don't dwell on it or else you'll fight for a happy ending and just end up being more disappointed.
Closure is nonsense.. There is no closure.

Women are rarely honest about the reason why they broke up with you & hopped onto the next cawk.

Often these type of conversations with an ex, will only open up a bunch of other questions & you're left scratching your head & chasing your tail.

Once it's broken, simply move on. Some people are glutens for punishment.

The outcome of this meeting with OPs ex was this.

OP took accountability for his mistakes.

EX accepted zero accountability.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Closure is nonsense.. There is no closure.

Women are rarely honest about the reason why they broke up with you & hopped onto the next cawk.

Often these type of conversations with an ex, will only open up a bunch of other questions & you're left scratching your head & chasing your tail.

Once it's broken, simply move on. Some people are glutens for punishment.

The outcome of this meeting with OPs ex was this.

OP took accountability for his mistakes.

EX accepted zero accountability.
That’s true and for the first time Im going to agree with you .That was not any closure whatsoever. For what do you need any closure? Give me a break .
There wont be any reconciliation in any other way or form. As i already said , I did that for the kid cause it was unfair for him and i didn’t want to be a participant to that kids traumas . That’s clearly a responsibility for his parents alone and that’s a line i never crossed. I took accountability as a man . Otherwise wise how can i improve as a person? It was hard to let go but it was the natural response. If you are able to lose feelings after days of ending a relationship you either never had feelings for your ex or you a psychopath.

Taking my experience as an example, im the only one who has really moved on and with clear head i hopefully can say i came out unscathed.My ex stayed the same person as she was 6 months ago and she is still bitter .She clearly hasn’t moved on at all . Not to mention she was completely stressed in front of me and she didn’t make sense most of the times . I was really indifferent in front of her while meeting her something that really surprised me cause I thought there was still something there , but really there wasn’t. I was like , wtf was i thinking all this time.

As for the No contact rule , there is no ,one way fits all. Not all examples are the same and i can bet everything that every single one of the posters have made the same mistakes or even worse . Otherwise why are you “hardcore men “in here in the first place if everything you do is perfect?

What do we learn from it ?
1)Women never take accountability
2) never lose frame
3) no matter how deeply in love you were with that person, it will get better with time
4) you are not the only one who hurts, no matter if you’re the dumper or the dumpee
5) be thankful that if they dumped you , it’s a blessing in disguise cause that way you try to improve from what you were , meanwhile the dumper feels more powerful than you cause they left you , if the think that they don’t need to improve, so they stay the same or even worse .
6) if they left you , be indifferent and dont let any emotion escape . Try to find a solution but between reasonable lines . As soon as you see lies or nonsense flying around , it’s already to late .
7) gut feeling never failed you
8) your friends might be your blessing or your biggest danger . They might think they help you but actually they do the opposite. Follow only the number 7) They gonna tell you that your ex is living life to fullest because they post happy stories on insta . Biggest lie ever.
9) just because they show a fantastic lifestyle in Instagram it doesn’t mean that it’s really based on reality. Social media in our time and date , is completely disconnected with real life.
10) grass is always greener for the dumpee . The same cannot be said for the dumper .
11) just because your ex feels hurt or bad about the breakup, doesn’t mean you have to make it easier for them and fix it for them . Each party has 50-50 , and if they the ones who broke it off , they have to do the hard work and make things right again .
12) if she doesn’t come back , thank her . If she do , be the bigger man , be gentleman first and no need to be bitter . Reject her and move on. Sometimes replacing something is the only option if there is no absolute way to fix things. You have to set the rules .
13) appreciate them because without them , you wouldn’t have the experience to deal with it , and my few examples are the proof of it .

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a new update .
Since my last post i met my ex in a club where i just said hi from afar and went my business . She was with some friends of her on some birthday . That was like 3-4 weeks ago . Since then i didn’t see her or had any contact whatsoever. Also i started dating an extremely hot 24 yo brunette with amazing body and fake tts , which she’s crazy for me and does anything for me . Almost a week ago , i took a photo with the tattoo on my quads and her full sleeve tattoo on her hand , holding my leg , without showing anything else and posted it on my WhatsApp stories. Guess who popped up the next day . My ex .Early in the morning saw the post and after 3 hours responded to it wishing me congratulations and that she’s happy for me . I was like wtf . I posted a pic of a hand and a leg and she was happy for what? Off course I didn’t respond . The next day she texted me again , and asked me if i have some idea what happened to her car . I said again wtf she wants from me . I said no , and then she called me and asked me if i knew anything cause someone scratched her car . I said i don’t know nothing , kept it short and hanged up. Later i realised that she thought that i did it , i texted her and told her that after i did for her and her kid , it’s very sad that she has these kinds of thoughts of me , but it’s alright, i don’t have ill feelings for them and said have a good life. Where she lives, there have been many cases of cars getting scratched, even my Mercedes still has a few scratches from that place.
Anyway , she responded very aggressively and said that she didn’t give the blame on me and that she just wanted to ask if i had any information. I left it for 3-4 days and then i i called her out on her aggressive behaviour and that i don’t accept it and if she doesn’t learn how to behave then I don't want to hear from her ever again and that if she has any problems, that she should go to her new bf( some mutual friends told me she dates a new man) cause he’s then one responsible for her , not me and that i don’t give a shyt . She saw it but didn’t respond and i don’t think she will, and for the first time since i met her , she started the last few days to post stories in her WhatsApp about her day . I don’t have instagram so i don’t know but she used to only post things on instagram.
Anyway yesterday,she parked again her car in front of my business even though all the parking spots further away were empty, she walked in front of my business with her kid , i met them , said a cold hi and went on my way . My good friend was looking back at her and he noticed that she at least turned 2-3 times to look my away as i was walking to the opposite side . We did laugh cause all of that was predictable. Anyway, I’m fine , i have moved on and things are going better. It was a hard trip but small steps every time forward, makes big difference.