"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Fake #

Bronxtal112

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
2
Age
44
iight fellas here goes. I finally got the stones to talk to this broad in one of my college classes. She seemed interested so I asked for her number. Called the number and an answering machine picked up (probably her friends cell #). My question is why do broads waste time giving fake numbers when they can just say not to call them. Also, didn't see realize I am going to see her for the next 3 months ? lol. Anyway, how should I handle this situation ?, never had it happen to me before.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Simply as she is writing down her number ask her if it's a number she picks up... watch her expression. If she says it isn't or makes a face like it isn't. Say. "Write your real number, don't worry I'll only call you 9 times a day"

or something like that... someone said that before, I've found it useful.
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
Simply as she is writing down her number ask her if it's a number she picks up... watch her expression. If she says it isn't or makes a face like it isn't. Say. "Write your real number, don't worry I'll only call you 9 times a day"

or something like that... someone said that before, I've found it useful.
I think David DeAngelo said that.

Give her your new email address "instead":

[email protected]

Try emailing that
umm what is that email? Does it sign you up for loads of spam or something?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Moved to Don Juan Discussion.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I think David DeAngelo said that.
i looked it up... Actually it's from Speed Seduction.
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
i looked it up... Actually it's from Speed Seduction.
Haha, that David DeAngelo. He for sure stole that line word for word. It was either in his eBook or CD/DVD series.

Gotta love that Dave guy.
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Bronxtal112
iight fellas here goes. I finally got the stones to talk to this broad in one of my college classes. She seemed interested so I asked for her number. Called the number and an answering machine picked up (probably her friends cell #). My question is why do broads waste time giving fake numbers when they can just say not to call them. Also, didn't see realize I am going to see her for the next 3 months ? lol. Anyway, how should I handle this situation ?, never had it happen to me before.
Does she have a room mate. If she does it could be the right number, but it's her room mates answering machine, and she doesn't have her name on it. I've got a couple of girl friends who do that
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by cannibustacap

umm what is that email? Does it sign you up for loads of spam or something?
Email it and find out!
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I was at this party saturday, and it was this cutie there, by far the cutiest girl there, and somehow we started talking. By the end of the night I we were dancing together, at a football game mind you, and she had agreed to come up to my apartment. She forgot her mom was picking her up so she couldnt' come up, but I got her phone number, and I tried to call her yesterday, and it was fake.

Now, it could be that I was too plastered to write the number down right or to check for that matter, or that she was too drunk to give me ther ight number, because she was digging me without question, but it still sucks to some degree.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Psionic

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
This tip has been posted before, but it works quite well:

Test for a fake number.

Upon getting the digits, you can probe for a fake number by doing the following (suppose the # given was 202-554-8789)

1. Read the # back to her, purposely misquoting one or more
digits (i.e. You: "Ok, 202-555-8789?").

2. Wait for correction.
-If she corrects you, the likelihood that you've gotten the right
number is pretty high. If not, you know you've encountered a
stroker.

If done in a club, chances are it will be dark, so you won't look foolish for misreading the number. If not, you can always squint or play it off somehow.

This works.
 
Top