Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fake Phone Number?

ChocolateVanilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, for the first time, I believe I got a fake phone number. Normally, I don't even ask unless I get high signs of interest so the numbers I've gotten so far are real. But interestingly enough, this girl I met gave me high interest signs and then ends up giving me a fake. I ended up calling the number back last night and the person on the other end didn't know what I was talking about so I hung up. So what exactly is the best way to avoid getting these fake phone numbers? And why not just say no instead of giving a fake?

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen something on here about looking at the number and calling back the wrong last 4 digits. For example a girl puts her number in your phone.

Me: Alright Cindy, I think I got you. 5049 (when the number actually reads 4190)
Her: yep... that's it.
Me: *throws the phone at her forehead* YOU LYING STUPID BIT&CH!!! *picks up phone and walks away calmly*

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she gives you the #, enter it in your cell phone right in front of her then tell her you are going to call it so that she has your number also. that's the only way I know to catch it on the spot.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen something on here about looking at the number and calling back the wrong last 4 digits. For example a girl puts her number in your phone.

Me: Alright Cindy, I think I got you. 5049 (when the number actually reads 4190)
Her: yep... that's it.
Me: *throws the phone at her forehead* YOU LYING STUPID BIT&CH!!! *picks up phone and walks away calmly*
Ahh yes, where's the Cell Phone Abuse Advocates?

inspector

Reaction score
Ace_McGregor said:
When she gives you the #, enter it in your cell phone right in front of her then tell her you are going to call it so that she has your number also. that's the only way I know to catch it on the spot.
thats the best way i know. if she gives you the house number than just call as soon as you walk away.

either way there no point in worrying about a fake number. you won't mess with a girl thats not adult enough to just say shes not iterested and walk away.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause they're trying to be polite. No number or a fake number = Not interested. And there's nothing wrong with girls not being that interested in you.

ChocolateVanilla said:
So what exactly is the best way to avoid getting these fake phone numbers? And why not just say no instead of giving a fake?

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes i call it, being polite would be we can be friends but i really don't like giving my # out to people i don't know. How would they feel if they asked you for your # and you gave em a fake?

ChocolateVanilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
inspector said:
thats the best way i know. if she gives you the house number than just call as soon as you walk away.

either way there no point in worrying about a fake number. you won't mess with a girl thats not adult enough to just say shes not iterested and walk away.
That's good, and the repeating digits idea sounds good too, I'll try it out next time I get suspicious of a number being fake.

But yeah, they should just say no, giving out a fake and then calling some stranger at a bad time isn't exactly being "polite".

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Discussion forum.

To OP:

Don't sweat it mate. We all get fake phone numbers sooner or later. Some girls fake interest level, so if you gauge her as "ready" and go for the number or venue change, they'll either flake or passively reject you. Chicks hate direct confrontation, and would rather give you a fake number and subtly reject you than reject you upfront.

A good tactic that I use is call them right there. Store their number on your cell and give it a test ring infront of her. It can also be used for flirting if you do it with the right frame.

Cheers

FlyBoyFoy

Banned
Reaction score
Memorize the number. Then burn it with a lighter in front of the chic. If she asks: Why? Dial the number. If you get her phone, cool tell her you burned it in to your're mind as to not forget. If its a fake, fvck it she won't care, and neither should you:moon::down: . But only do this in front of her, when you have access to a phone readily available, and you are not too jacked up on(enter poison here)to remember the number!

See, I dont sweat these hoes, I keep em in flavors like Timbos' and Girbos!!
-Biggie-
Come come now... who else???
:yes: :rock:

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A fake is a fake. It's non-interest. Next.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
I got this from David DeAngelo. First ask her e-mail. Then tell her to put her number in there too. Then ask if that number is real.

It's all part of seduction. I don't question it.

Ostepop

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont get you people.

If she gave you a fake number, shes not into you, move on. What are you possibly going to achieve "catching" her giving you a fake number and get the real one instead?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I got a fake #, saw the girl again, and spilled a drink on her for that bullsh*t. Make the b***h dial your cell phone or walk away all together. I've had to slap a b***h once for that as well. I show women that I don't play. Be for real or get the f**k out of my face! If not, I'll help you get the f**k out of my face! And it ain't pretty!

If I was a Pikachu, Ooh, God knows how many times I'd use a thunderbolt attack on b***hes like that!

Fisherman

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I got a fake #, saw the girl again, and spilled a drink on her for that bullsh*t. Make the b***h dial your cell phone or walk away all together. I've had to slap a b***h once for that as well. I show women that I don't play. Be for real or get the f**k out of my face! If not, I'll help you get the f**k out of my face! And it ain't pretty!

If I was a Pikachu, Ooh, God knows how many times I'd use a thunderbolt attack on b***hes like that!
You don't think you are over-reacting a little by slapping and spilling drinks over the girls?
Get you act together man, you are acting like a Pikachu!