When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That's really hard to say. It's more of a feeling you get with experience. My best advice would be to look for indicators of interest such as returned kino or questions she asks (you can find several tips on this). If you get enough of these you've probably built enough rapport.that's probably my problem. I'll only talk to them for a few minutes before they have to go, and it almost seems akward to ask for it. how much rapport do you usually have?
I say just go for it. You have nothing to lose. It's not like you're any worse off if they give you a fake number or flake on you. In fact you're better off because of the experience you got.and what do you do if you are only able to talk to them for a few minutes, and they have to go, and you know you'll never see them again?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That's a clever idea, but L-I-B, be careful not to rely on gimmicks and techniques.Read back a wrong number to her and see if she is lying!
for example - she says 539-4003 -- you say 539-4033 if she confirms then you know she gave you a fake number - give it back to her and say tricks aere for kids! If you can wait 20 seconds or ask a question after she wrote the number down so she can't remember the fake (unless she knows by memory the fake number - like to the dog pound)
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Wise words. My success rate improves dramatically when I've turned pickups into minidates.Go for a time constraint. Try hitting on girls that are STATIONARY, rather than moving. This way you can instantly ask them to join you for a coffee/pick out some new clothes/go on an adventure. This will improve your meet-to-flake ratio DRASTICALLY.