"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Fake it, till you make it??

PatZull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
I have a problem, guys..

Most of the times I'm acting too fake around girls.. I try to be confident and smooth, but it kinda looks fake (or is it just my inner AFC trying to deceive me).. but on the other side.. when I'm being myself.. I'm really myself - AFC !!

So how do you actually make it,
without the need to fake it?

Tell me your advices.. or stories, if you have one!
Thanks!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
B

My only advice is to have fun with it.


Alot of people are going to reply with :

"practice makes perfect"
"BECOME THE ALPHA MALE "
OR
"Girls don't want you to be yourself,they want a badazz!!!"
:D

Don't listen to them .

Just have fun with it .You are not an actor .You shouldn't have become someone else. Have fun with it ,it supposed to be fun ,dating,talking,approaching them is fun.

Just control yourself when your about to do something really stupid.
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
TIP

I believe that you should GO OUT in the field as 'yourself', even if that is AFC...

BUT, you must bring with you something. You should have a mental 'toolbox' with tips\techniques\notes about PU and DJing. What you then do, is be yourself, and TEST these techniques in the real world.

After testing, you will find some techniques feel like 'you', or the person you want to be, and they work great for you.

You must keep those techniques, and adapt them into your personality. It should be easy, because you have tested them, they worked, and therefore you will have no problem adapting them :)


Good luck! :D
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
It's all about behavior modification. You aren't changing yourself, you'll always be you. What you are doing is picking up better and more successful behaviors.

Say you stick a fork in a light socket. You'll get shocked to hell and back. Next time you have a fork and see a light socket, you probably won't stick it in (unless you're a retard, in which case God have mercy on your soul :p). You haven't changed, unless you somehow got brain damaged, you just learned some new behaviors for success.

I hope this helps out some.
 

PatZull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
THA REALNESS: thanks for the reply.. but I'm a little shy around girls.. and it's not easy to just have fun without thinking..

Mikelo2k: hmm.. you made a really good point.. I'll take it. Thanks!

ShizamDaMan: so.. how do I change behaviour without looking fake at first? :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top